It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation Dulce: Flashing Red, Green, Blue Object And The Cattle Multilations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Just returned from Dulce New Mexico.
The recent cattle mutilations in near by San Louis Colorado
www.foxnews.com...
fueled the excursion to Dulce New Mexico.
Our observation point was 37 00’05.09 N 106 50’41.26 W Elevation 8540
Temperature 12 F, Winds SSW from calm to 5 mph. We had a perfect view overlooking the town of Dulce and above us, the panorama of the towering Archuleta Mesa. Atop the southeastern point of the mesa is supposed to be a radio tower from KCIE. The tower has NO red blinking lights nor white strobes to ward off aircraft. Visible was a single mercury vapor lamp suspended by what appeared to be a tower.
At approx 19:30, the waning full moon began to rise in the east, and the night sky began to slightly bleach out. We knew that below that rising moon, about 80 miles away, was where the cattle mutilations took place.
Patrolling in a radius of 100 yards out from our encampment, we noticed the burnt trees and shrubs to our north and north by north east . More peculiar were the rows of piled dirt that were spaced about 100 yards apart , that run north and south, and are about 300 to 400 yards long. Contrary to the satellite images of Google Earth, there were no signs of vegetation growing on these piles of dirt. However, around the piles there is vegetation
Directly above us was the airspace classified as BLACKROCK 58
en.wikipedia.org...
At approx 2130, the eastern observer spotted an object on the horizon. The object appeared to be flashing orange, red, blue, and green and was climbing up on the horizon while coming towards. This was unlike any of the commercial jets that were currently observed visually and tracked by FlightAware
flightaware.com...
flightaware.com...
flightaware.com...
All video and cameras were trained on this object. Unfortunately, it was ascertained to be the star Sirius. The conversation briefly encompassed the theories regarding the alignments of the constellations of Pleiades (calf leg), Orion’s belt (the Chi Rho) pointing to Sirius. However it was getting colder, and no other interesting objects were being seen ( Perhaps this was related to the illumination of the moon.). We decided to call it a night, packed up and left. Maybe next time we’ll see what we are looking for..

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 4 Dec 2009 by Hellmutt]

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Why not cattle autopsies.
Stands to reason the cattle are bring tested from ether wave effects.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1

At approx 2130, the eastern observer spotted an object on the horizon. The object appeared to be flashing orange, red, blue, and green and was climbing up on the horizon while coming towards. This was unlike any of the commercial jets that were currently observed visually and tracked by FlightAware
All video and cameras were trained on this object. Unfortunately, it was ascertained to be the star Sirius.

This is exactly what most UFO's are!

So you thought a star was coming towards you, flashing different coloured lights. If you did not have the video camera's etc it would have been reported as a "UFO coming towards us flashing orange, red, blue and green lights"

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

If you had of continued into the San Luis valley, I think you would have had more luck with high strangness.

I have spent quite a bit of time in both Dulce and "the valley" and invairably I experience something I can't explain; usually around Salida.

www.unexplained-mysteries.com...

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

Thank you for the input about Salida. We had a few days off duty and decided to check out Dulce. We might be able to check out Salida in a few months. We're grounded right now related to the snow storm here at Kirtland. Dulce is probably going to be socked in for quite a while. We may not be able to return until next year.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Ah...what?

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa

If you had of continued into the San Luis valley, I think you would have had more luck with high strangness.

I have spent quite a bit of time in both Dulce and "the valley" and invairably I experience something I can't explain; usually around Salida.

www.unexplained-mysteries.com...

I have heard about the weird things that happen in Salida.
There is a thread regarding ATS members going on an expedition to Dulce.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Some fairly good news, I may take up an assignment near Los Alamos. This will place us within close proximity to Dulce again. I'm hoping on my days off, My crew and I can revisit our past location near or on top of, DSD-3.
If there are any takers, let me know.
However, be advised, we arm ourselves Very Heavily, and would encourage anyone else to do the same. You would have to bring along your own gear, including a Video Camera with night shot capabilities and infrared filter.
Additionally, you would not be able to disseminate personal information on any of the participants.
Please read the entire thread.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Haven't yet returned. But will so in the future.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Atop the southeastern point of the mesa is supposed to be a radio tower from KCIE.

basic equipment and a 30 minuite test would verify this

The tower has NO red blinking lights nor white strobes to ward off aircraft.

not all towers / antenae require warning lights - there are rules based on the structure height above ground , the topography within a certain distance , the proximity of airports / airstrips etc

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

Atop the southeastern point of the mesa is supposed to be a radio tower from KCIE.

basic equipment and a 30 minuite test would verify this

The tower has NO red blinking lights nor white strobes to ward off aircraft.

not all towers / antenae require warning lights - there are rules based on the structure height above ground , the topography within a certain distance , the proximity of airports / airstrips etc

The antenna is on the top of a mountain, over 8000 ft elevation, it is over 1900 feet above the base of the mountain, and what the FAA says: www.faa.gov...

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

wow - a blast from teh past

the FAA doc is rather verbose - can you link a specific page ?? please .

but the height of the mountain - is of little relevance

nor is the mountains " prominence " - the difference in alititide between its [ the mountain peak ] and other nearby features - of much relevance either

the key metric for weather a structure neads strobes - is its own prominence - ie its free standing height - from its foundation block - to the top

thus - a 150m mast on a beach next to a coast buard station [ 5M ASL ] will require strobes in every case

a 50m mast ontop of a 1500m mountain - will only require strobes under special circumstances

hope that helps

new topics

top topics

join