It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Climategate Explained by JFK & Eisenhower (Scientific Communist "Conspiracy")

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Presidents Eisenhower & JFK give striking warnings that perhaps best explain the forces behind Climategate and the global fraud agenda. At the end a number of other presidents also comment in their own words, in a different light.

Also: A chronology of recent news reports from virtually all world leaders calling for NWO type integration, mostly over the past year. Heads of: US (Obama, Hillary, Al Gore, etc), UK, UN, EU, WTO, IMF, World Bank, Russia, Canada, Austrailia, the POPE, Iraq, China, Brazil / South American Union, Asian Union, African Union, Germany, France, Italy, G8 / G20, and so on:
www.abovetopsecret.com... (scroll down)

Climategate emails & source code:

FOIA

Mike,
Can you delete any emails you may have had with Keith re (IPCC)? Keith will do likewise. Can you also email Gene and get him to do the same?
When the FOI requests began here, the FOI person said we had to abide by the requests. It took a couple of half hour sessions – one at a screen, to convince them otherwise…
I’ve got to know the FOI person quite well and the Chief Librarian – who deals with appeals. The VC is also aware of what is going on
At present, I’m damned and publicly vilified because I refused to provide McIntyre with the data he requested.
had I acceded to McIntyre’s initial request for climate model data, …I would have spent years of my scientific career dealing with demands for further explanations
Please write all emails as though they will be made public.
Keep this quiet also, but this is the person who is putting in FOI requests for all emails Keith and Tim have written … We think we’ve found a way around this.
If they ever hear there is a Freedom of Information Act now in the UK, I think I’ll delete the file rather than send to anyone.
And don’t leave stuff lying around on ftp sites – you never know who is trawling them.
I’m getting hassled by a couple of people to release the CRU station temperature data. Don’t any of you three tell anybody that the UK has a Freedom of Information Act !

IPCC

I tried hard to balance the needs of the science and the IPCC , which were not always the same.
As we all know, this isn’t about truth at all, its about plausibly deniable accusations,

PEERS

I can’t see either of these papers being in the next IPCC report. Kevin and I will keep them out somehow – even if we have to redefine what the peer-review literature is!
I’m having a dispute with the new editor of Weather. I’ve complained about him to the RMS Chief Exec. If I don’t get him to back down, I won’t be sending any more papers to any RMS journals and I’ll be resigning from the RMS.
I think we have to stop considering “Climate Research” as a legitimate peer-reviewed journal. Perhaps we should encourage our colleagues in the climate research community to no longer submit to, or cite papers in, this journal.
I will be emailing the journal to tell them I’m having nothing more to do with it until they rid themselves of this troublesome editor.
One approach is to go direct to the publishers and point out the fact that their journal is perceived as being a medium for disseminating misinformation under the guise of refereed work.
I use the word ‘perceived’ here, since whether it is true or not is not what the publishers care about — it is how the journal is seen by the community that counts.
If you think that Saiers is in the greenhouse skeptics camp, then, if we can find documentary evidence of this, we could go through official AGU channels to get him ousted.

HIDE THE DECLINE

it would be nice to try to “contain” the putative “MWP”, even if we don’t yet have a hemispheric mean reconstruction available that far back…
Keith succeeding in being very restrained in his response. McIntyre knew what he was doing when he replaced some of the trees with those from another site.
I swear I pulled every trick out of my sleeve trying to milk something out of that.
I don’t think it’d be productive to try and juggle the chronology statistics any more than I already have
The fact is that we can’t account for the lack of warming at the moment and it is a travesty that we can’t.
Our observing system is inadequate.
I’ve just completed Mike’s Nature trick of adding in the real temps to each series for the last 20 years (ie from 1981 onwards) amd from 1961 for Keith’s to hide the decline.
Land warming since 1980 has been twice the ocean warming — and skeptics might claim that this proves that urban warming is real and important.
Also, it is important for us if you can transfer the ADVANCE money on the personal accounts which will not be more than 10,000 USD. Only in this case we can avoid big taxes and use money for our work as much as possible.
We cherry-picked the tree-ring series in Eurasia.
everyone in the room at IPCC was in agreement that this was (cooling trend) a problem and a potential distraction / detraction from the reasonably concensus viewpoint we’d like to show
I believe that the recent warmth was probably matched about 1000 years ago.
The fact that we can not account for what is happening in the climate system makes any consideration of geoengineering quite hopeless as we will never be able to tell if it is successful or not!
I would like to see the climate change happen, so the science could be proved right, regardless of the consequences.

CODE

mann/abdlowfreq2grid
;Uses “corrected” MXD – but shouldn’t usually
; plot past 1960 because these will be artificially adjusted to look closer to
; the real temperatures.

recon_esper.pro
; Specify period over which to compute the regressions (stop in 1960 to avoid
; the decline

recon_esper.pro
; Specify period over which to compute the regressions (stop in 1940 to avoid
; the decline

briff_sep98_e.pro
;****** APPLIES A VERY ARTIFICIAL CORRECTION FOR DECLINE*********

frs_gts_anom.PRO
; calculate 1961-1990 synthetic normal from adjusted tmn
print

abdlowfreq2grid
; the corrected
; version has already been artificially adjusted to reproduce the largest
; scales of observed temperature over recent decades

mxd_pcr_localtemp
; coverage). *BUT* don’t do special PCR for the modern period (post-1976),
; since they won’t be used due to the decline/correction problem.

hovmueller_lon
;Uses “corrected” MXD – but shouldn’t usually
; plot past 1960 because these will be artificially adjusted to look closer to
; the real temperatures.
calibrate_correctmxd
; We have identified and
; artificially removed (i.e. corrected) the decline in this calibrated
; data set.

osborn-tree6/briffa_sep98_d.pro):
;
; Apply a VERY ARTIFICAL correction for decline!!
;

[edit on 4-12-2009 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss]

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
There doesn't appear to be a whole lot of 'debunking' about these emails, does there?

I suppose it's an understandable response, ignore it, and it will go away.

Edit to add: I stand corrected... thanks buddy!

www.newscientist.com...

However, this is not completely persuasive, considering the very real use of words like "cherry picking" and the denial of information - gathered and stored by public funding, being kept 'secret' because the elite scientist don't want to 'deal' with the questions it will raise....

That, in and of itself is unsettling, and not exactly inspiring of confidence.

[edit on 4-12-2009 by Maxmars]

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
WHY was the video put up on YouTube instead of the ATS Media Portal?

Springer...

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Great video, I will forward it to a few people. Love the last clip of Bush senior, good choice for obvious reason! I finally saw this whole climate fraud being discussed and debated on CNN, they actually gave it some time, too! It's a good day when some truth is let out.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Well I was gonna do it at both places. I have a wordpress site and myspace etc other avenues I post stuff and have to have a version I can use univerisally. But I can make a slighty version for ATS (Youtubes 10 minute limit dictated my project).

reply to post by SunnyDee

Hey thanks! It was about 52 hours ago the concept popped into my head and it has to be my most efficient video project despite using a crumby backup CPU/motherboard. Glad you liked it.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Here's my Thread. I just thought I would re-iterate the warning from Eisenhower to explain whats going on now.(MMGW) The usurping of Public Policy by the Science/Technology Elite, actually Communist Infiltrators, but who listens to me.

Your Thread is more in depth, I was just ranting about why things happen and why nobody in the media/govt will say this in public, especially since it is in the Public Record, specifically since it was said by previous Presidents.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

S&F anyway

[edit on 12/4/09 by Keymaster1]

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Keymaster1

Thanks for getting it on topic

Lets get this discussion going already...

The 2 underlying premises of my use of president speeches is that 1. a technological elite are engaged in skewing global warming 'science' into maintaining their jobs and their cashflow while also setting agenda driven policy, as Eisenhower warned. 2. There is s secret undeclared war being waged on us, the covert continuation of the Cold War. As JFK said, a monolythic conspiracy.

And it can be argued that the elites of the West, and the Soviet oligarchs have come to meet eye to eye on how to finally get the global government empire that each side always desired. After all, it was always hopeless for either side to think they could take out the other without also dying. Then again, what really makes things interesting is the idea that the elites of the West originally funded and encouraged the soviet communist revolution.

In any case, Alarmists, I recommend you all take a cold hard look into this environmentalist ideology and how far they'e pushed this HIGHLY DEBATABLE idea of catastrophic global warming, and how it is literally being ushered in a one world government.

And there's no debate how how little the commie's minded plundering and blighting their people. It's awful remarkable then seeing an engineered economic crash, alongside manipulated energy markets (the one-two punch), and then a global tax on all energy meaning a tax on almost literally everything. A tax that affects prices on each and every layer, from the rivets and bolts of the tractor, to the stove you cook the food on. And all the other policies being perpetrated throughout the west paints the picture (with only shades of red paint).

new topics

top topics

join