It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Government Scaring the S**t out of children in the name of AGW

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Watching the UK Channel 4 News this evening I was horrified that the UK Government had produced an advert, -bed-time story type-, that was designed to scare the # out of our children.

Goto the "Fri 4 Dec Pt 2: Climate - Iran - Mere..." and play it:

link.brightcove.com...

Apart from being horrified, I feel mortified that I reside in a country where anyone within a position of power would allow this!

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
It's funny... there have been multiple threads posted on this, with only a few replies in each of them..

I posted a thread on it too, www.abovetopsecret.com... if you want to see how the Canadian government is scaring the crap out of children... I don't understand why no one cares about this.. like really? If there is anything that should cause civil war...

[edit on 4-12-2009 by elocin]

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Why does nobody care that they are SCARING and LYING to CHILDREN in order to gain support for the NWO Copenhagen treaty??
The scarier thing is, why is nobody protesting this stuff?? I really do believe that something should be done about this.. Some sort of action should be taken against these commercials. Someone should go and inform those "moms against climate change" of the REAL facts so that they stop effing up their children's future. They are causing it, not preventing it.. this is really scary.. this is what is going to cause the Copenhagen treaty to be signed... These commercials come from two different countries, the UK and Canada, so it just goes to show...our governments are using the same scare tactics, and really inappropriately at that...

I hope that these stupid moms against climate change will see what they have really done at least after it gets signed...

Sorry, I commented after I watched the video.. I assumed it was just another video of the commercial.

[edit on 4-12-2009 by elocin]

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Next comes the crying bunny rabbit that reminds your kids to tell the nice policeman when mommy or daddy says something bad about the government.

Pretty creepy ad, even without all the politics.

new topics

top topics

join