It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

let me run this by you guys... about 911

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I say "IF" because this case has not went to court yet, and justice has not been served. other than that I harbor no illusions.

do you guys remember when you were kids and if one of you did something wrong you would all be guilty and no one would get busted because you all kept the secret.
The more I dig the more I dig up things like the EPA says the air is safe. etc.
the scary thing is if any of these so called 911 theories prove correct and true.
then the systems that support our way of life have falsified history if you like.
the following are just a very small sample of the agencies that appear to have buried facts or worse.

NYC Police
NYC Fire
NY State
Penn. State
FBI
CIA
NCIS
NTSB
NIST
let me go down that road for a few steps...
all the way up and down, there is not one descenting voice and signature after signature officiating this and that and if they are wrong. and they refuse to be questioned about it.. >>>>???
either way looks bloody -

[edit on 4-12-2009 by Anti-Evil]

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Yep, just like the government's "magic bullet theory" in the assassination of JFK.

45 years later, it turns out to have been the CIA, as E. Howard Hunt confessed to his son on his death bed.

You don't get to the top levels of government unless you're a professional liar.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
the thing that every one says is that there would have to be hundreds of people keeping secret and so on.

this is not true, and i can show you how a small group of people in the right place would haev been able to do this.

one,the president had to know something. i doubt he understoodthe full scale,or maybe he did, but either way, he would be busted.
the senior military officials, as in the brassiest of brass, not a lot of people, we are talking like 5 tops. the marines didnt need to know, the coasties didnt need to know. just the airforce and the navy, who were both engaged in exercises at the time.
a team of tactical agents, to place most of whatever needed to be placed in the buildings themselves, and with help from the head of security. that team would be no more than say... 8 people really.
and finally, maybe two project leads in the intelligence community.

thats 17 people and you coupld probably do it with less. the rest of the entities would be snowballed the same way we were, and what little evidence that would be needed to be hidden could have done so in the peak chaos after the incident.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by wx4caster

thats 17 people and you coupld probably do it with less. the rest of the entities would be snowballed the same way we were, and what little evidence that would be needed to be hidden could have done so in the peak chaos after the incident.

Didn't police bust a van full of explosives near a bridge in New York? If so, you can add a number of police officers. But then, there are a whole lot of first responders that have talked about explosions as well as a science team that says there was nanothermite.

Seems like the people with the power to prosecute these scumbag criminals are simply disconnected -- by design.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
these two I recalled pretty easily but having trouble finding more examples. post em if you got them.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

oh, and Siebel Edmonds - under oath I believe.
www.bradblog.com...
Siebel Edmonds deposition 8/8/09

[edit on 5-12-2009 by Anti-Evil]

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   

thats 17 people

Um you missed a few:

The demolition experts that wired the 3 towers.

The contractors that were working in WEDGE 1 at the Pentagon.

The mechanics that retrofitted the 4 airliners.

The people that would have killed the real pilots

The voice morphing people

The DMORT teams (Pentagon and Pennsylvania)

The witnesses to the Pentagon crash.

I guess the total would have to be modified to what your favorite conspiracy theory is.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I also have a report of body parts being dropped off at the Shanksville Cornors Office by the FBI. most feet and hands ... >> Torso's were noticibly absent. -- let see if I can find that Radio show again on You Tube. I thinks its Dimaggio's radio show from Loose Change Forums. that went into the body parts and stuff like that... they went over shanksville with a fine tooth comb. and my gosh they dug up a lot of interesting things.

Found It... caution - this is real life and subjects are graphic
www.youtube.com...

just locate number 1 and listen to the whole thing... its pretty through - witnesses in all, as well as many who fear to tell.

[edit on 5-12-2009 by Anti-Evil]

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
If all the above agencies were involved with the cover up it would mean our government isn't a democracy its a hypocrisy, and we would need to abolish and reformat the entire government to serve the people.

How is it in then best interest of the people to classify information reguarding major events in human history? The government has the black box audio tapes from the cockpits, the footage of whatever hit the pentagon, countless top secret facts about our wars in Afghanistan and Iraq. Who knows what else.

If the government is indeed withholding information that would incriminate them to us, how is that in our best interest? Everything should be Declassified! Prosecute everyone involved in coverups, in illegal activity that would be deemed to the people, and espeically our past and present administration's war criminals. Higher up more prison time, soliders following order less to none.

If the events on 9/11 were done by our own government the wars we are in right now are all for no reason. Our present administration has to know all the classified information right now, yet we are adding to the war sending 30,000 more troops.

We aren't suppose to know or think about any of this, we are just suppose to support what they do. You just don't know who you can trust anymore. The People, the regular people, should demand to have a prominent role in the checks and balances of power in the United States.

[edit on 5-12-2009 by tooo many pills]

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Evil

I also have a report of body parts being dropped off at the Shanksville Cornors Office by the FBI. most feet and hands ... >> Torso's were noticibly absent. -- let see if I can find that Radio show again on You Tube. I thinks its Dimaggio's radio show from Loose Change Forums. that went into the body parts and stuff like that... they went over shanksville with a fine tooth comb. and my gosh they dug up a lot of interesting things.

Ever seen a real crash scene? Not the fairy tale fantasies at Loose Change described

Not a lot left of most bodies.

Saw it at plane crash (Lear 35A) in my town - walked the crash scene
and marked body parts for coroner to recover

We found a amputated hand (minus fingers) and several amputated fingers in debris. Also found half of torso.

So what is point ? Like I said found a hand in debris where there were 4 people on board. Multiply by 10 for number of passengers/crew/terrorists
on Flight 93

Why dont you do research using REAL sources, not whack job conspiracy
sites.....

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImAPepper

thats 17 people

Um you missed a few:

I guess the total would have to be modified to what your favorite conspiracy theory is.

Most can be done with 1 team of people, and Departmentalization, helps as well..

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedman

Ever seen a real crash scene? Not the fairy tale fantasies at Loose Change described

Saw it at plane crash (Lear 35A) in my town - walked the crash scene
and marked body parts for coroner to recover

We found a amputated hand (minus fingers) and several amputated fingers in debris. Also found half of torso.

So what is point ? Like I said found a hand in debris where there were 4 people on board. Multiply by 10 for number of passengers/crew/terrorists
on Flight 93

Why dont you do research using REAL sources, not whack job conspiracy
sites.....

www.historycommons.org

What's whack job about this website ???? It supports it's data with Citations...

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   

What I don't get is, why is the same groups of people involved in suspect # over and over and over and over

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ImAPepper

Um you missed a few:

Did the USAF help pull off 911?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Perhaps if you ask the most simple questions of how just a few could get away with pulling off 911, not how hundreds and thousands of people did it, that is ludicrous.

Do you really think our government and military are stupid?

[edit on 6-12-2009 by impressme]

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 03:53 AM
link   
The water will not only get deeper but more murkier before aliens land and straighten all of this BS out and give the people of this world the answers in which some already knew, and even more speculated about were true. The rest of the population will fill up the emergency rooms and lobbys of hospitals because they just couldn't handle the truth

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Truzzyx

Wasn't talking about HISTORY COMMONS

Now Loose Change and the morons who hang out there are diffferent story

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman

As a matter of fact, I have. And as a matter of fact, even tho the plane was destroyed, the charred remains were plainly identifiable as chucks of charred flesh -- whole bodies, torsos, appendages, etc.. Much of the details were gone, but you could tell what you were looking at.

When you looked at ripped up bodies (not burnt), it's easy to see a resemblance to hamburger.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by impressme

Do you really think our government and military are stupid?

Nobody said they were stupid. A simple fact is that elements of our military and government (and large elements of the CIA) are malicious criminals.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by praxis

Depends on the speed/angle of crash - what kind of plane and impact was
it?

High speed/high angle crash results in fragmentation of the bodies . Not
to be gross, but what remains is "human hamburger" with some identifiable
parts. Crash in my town was at estimated 350 mph with 80 deg down
angle.

Low speed/low angle crashes where plane "belly in" such as during landing or aborted takeoff do not result in fragmentation of the bodies - most of
the people die in the post crash fires and bodies are severely burned as
result.

Flight 93 struck at speed of 500 knots (570 mph) at 40 deg angle - bodies
are severely fragmented and scattered over scene.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Truzzyx

One team of a couple hundred people you mean? Because that is what it would take.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Something this big will eventually come to light. I say that because the crooks who did it are nothing more then greedy people. Greedy people have a way in snaking each other in the end. That is the same reason why I think the NWO will never work. It may work for a little bit, until people start screwing each other over for power.

Welcome to the world of business my friend where making partners fall is a norm.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join