It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Footage of UFOs Coming from Earth to Visit Space Shuttle

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

Watch closely - this video is undeniable.
THESE OBJECTS ARE NOT water particles, space junk or any other objects in orbit!!

These 2 objects filmed move in a sync with each other, even though one follows the other's path. How can they make such a left-hand turn of almost 90-degrees? These objects are moving VERY FAST and are VERY LARGE

Please watch the video. Not here to debunk it, just here to share it.
To me this adds to the mountain of evidence that there are indeed advanced 'space' vehicles or which are either a part of the secret space program and/or back engineered ET technology OR (IMHO) these objects are actually Conscious beings - 'Light Ships' - ascended beings who have transcended 3rd density duality and limitation, and are indeed Omnipresent, Spiritually attuned to nature, and to answer the WHY are the here? To assist EARTH as a conscious being, and ALL SENTIENT LIFE in this 'ascension process' which we have been preparing for through many lifetimes

The 'dark agendas' have tried to keep us fearful and not in communication with these beings, Although that is IMPOSSIBLE - because on a deeper level of Being we are ALL connected, and furthermore. YOU are in some way in communication with Ascended masters, spirit guides, and higher/multi-dimensional consciousness IS working with us ALL to further activate, heal, repair, align, and attune many aspects of our Being. On a physical level as well as emotional, mental, and spiritual. Individually, collectively, whether you acknowledge other 'life' in the galaxy or not.

Of course there have been negative ET - however these types of life cannot transcend 3rd/4th density to 5th/6th omnipresent consciousness and also can only operate within the domain - AKA cannot defy our FREE WILL and lo-behold we have consciously manifested negative agendas and took part in the experience, and we have learned and grown from these to assist in our own awakening to OUR TRUE NATURE

[edit on 4-12-2009 by orazio]

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by orazio

just thought I'd embed it for you mate!

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Wow!!! That video kinda speaks for itself, im not usually impressed with these videos EVER but man, this one im gonna watch this a few more times. S and F, cant believe this was on the 19th and went this long?
When was it released?
Ohh also i have a question for the disclosure people, if we are having disclosure in December why would they be confused by what these are?

[edit on 4-12-2009 by Hack28]

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Not this again...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 4-12-2009 by draknoir2]

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by draknoir2
Not this again...

I think that's the unofficial motto for the Aliens/UFOs Forum.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
THANKS a bunch.
There is a few older discussion of this www.abovetopsecret.com... and posted above too

But I wanted to post this ^ ^ VIDEO ^ ^

Listen/Watch closely The Astronauts are discussing the UFOs and seem to 'know' something's going on judging by their voices.

The objects come UP from the atmosphere of earth and then begin to circle and turn in every direction even making a small circling path before moving the opposite direction.

EDIT: I didn't know there were other threads of this, but judging by the comments of those I'm guessing videos of actual evidence are not appreciated by ATS
Come on, CGI? This is STS footage. Of course the quality has been destroyed/lost, maybe there was some kind of image altering. But if that be the case - OBVIOUSLY there is something NASA tried keeping quiet.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by orazio

So you'll know that in the video you've posted is CGI, and a Nasa watermark was added:

[edit on 4-12-2009 by jackphotohobby]

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Hack28

not sure what you mean by 'disclosure people' If you really want to understand the nature of the ET presence then engage it yourself with your own spiritual growth. People who don't know what's going on are so eager to 'find out' yet the keys are right under their noses..

"Those who 'know' don't talk about it.
Those who 'don't know' talk about it."

Disclosure is most likely going to happen GRASSROOTS STYLE

People like you and I making contact VIA our personal growth and expansion of consciousness..

If you are not allowing yourself to HEAL and to RUN HIGHER VIBRATIONAL ENERGY CONSCIOUSNESS then you will have trouble establishing a communication that isn't as subtle or subconscious.
This is related to why it is un-reasonable to have a 'Contact' like the movies where the Beings make their presence known via mass-contact. Until the planet is VIBRATING at a higher vibration, living in harmony, with each other, nature, earth, cosmos, the universe, on a (open-Hearted) community and individual level is where most of the contact will continue to unfold.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by jackphotohobby

TFH had made the video and released it before the NASA logo was added by someone??

WHy would someone do this?????????

we will not know for sure. Just because we cannot be certain about videos doesn't debunk anything.

First of all. its virtually impossible to 'Film' ET activity that cannot be re-created by CGI technology of our day. PERIOD.

'Video evidence' must now go thru much forensic/analysis to determine whether it is actually candid/innocent or fake/planned

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
man some of you people are idiots.
always posting the same stuff over n over without engaging in all topics.
no offense.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Um.. they have the orginal video which is sans alien spacecraft.

Unless you are suggesting they removed the ships with CGI for their own sneaky agendas (NASA that is).

This video also has the shuttle in the wrong orientation. This was already debunked as a hoax.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Total Hoax I'm afraid!

You can view it Here

And you can view the creator of the CGI's You tube channel Here where he has a nice collection of CGI videos.

In fairness to "The Faking Hoaxer", he never passes his videos off as anything but CGI, unfortunately some people seem to take delight in presenting them as genuine.......sad really.

If you want to see a really good CGI video from TFH try This one The guy should be in films!

[edit on 4/12/2009 by Argyll]

new topics

top topics

join