It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Call to Action - Petition

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Actions speak louder than words. Some of you will already have seen this, but it's worth revisiting and forwarding to as many people as you can think of. It's not just about the petition itself it's about the message and the fact that when the forced vaccinations begin next year people will have had forewarning rather than being caught cold.

If you haven't seen this before please sign (if you agree) and forward to as many people as possible. The less sitting ducks out there there better!

Petition Against Forced Vaccinations

If you're are one of the people reading this who is thinking "but why is there an issue with vaccinations, I was more worried about swine flu?" Here's some information, keep in mind that the Swine Flu Vaccine contains far more Squalene than the one used in the Gulf War that caused Gulf War Syndrome

'A Canadian Center for Research on Globalization investigator, Stephen Lendman, wrote that squalene, appears to be a biological weapon of mass genocidal destruction. He commented on a U.S. Federal Court directed order to the Pentagon to cease and desist administering squalene-laced vaccines in 2004'

From Read more here

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Star and flag!

I signed two of the petitions on that link.

One that concerns codex alimentarius and the other concerning forced vaccinations.

Thank you for posting this!

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by disfugured

Thanks disfugured,

I too am deeply concerned about Codex Alimentarius

new topics

join