It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's your favorite 9/11 official story?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
There are so many great official fairy tales, but here are a few of my favorites:

Passport of suspected hijacker found in debris

By LARRY NEUMEISTER
The Associated Press
Sunday, September 16, 2001

NEW YORK -- The passport of a suspected hijacker was discovered near the ruins of the World Trade Center, authorities said Saturday as exhausted rescue workers clawed through the wreckage, searching unsuccessfully for signs of life.

FBI Assistant Director Barry Mawn did not disclose the name on the passport or other details, but the discovery prompted an intensive search for evidence blocks from the towers that were brought down in Tuesday's terrorist attacks by two hijacked planes.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Now why would anyone be suspicious that a passport flew out of a "hijacker's" pocket, zoomed through a fireball of wreckage and out the WTC to flutter undamaged to the ground below? Perfectly plausible.

Koran and plane video found in flight bag

Published: 2:07PM BST 12 Sep 2001

INVESTIGATORS in Boston have found a copy of the Koran, a video on how to fly commercial jets and a fuel consumption calculator in a pair of bags meant for the doomed American Airlines Flight 11, which crashed into the World Trade Centre.

The suitcases belonged to a man with an Arabic name whom investigators believe was one of those who hijacked the plane and crashed it into the New York landmark, according to the Boston Globe newspaper.

The man boarded Flight 11 after flying into Boston's Logan International airport from Portland, Maine, but his bags missed the connection, the Globe reported.

Mohammed, where's your video on how to fly commercial jets? What, you checked it with your Koran and suicide note in Portland? Idiot!

In Pennsylvania, Somerset County coroner Wallace E. Miller and his team scoured the "halo"—the field and woods surrounding the crater left when United Airlines Flight 93 plunged into the ground... Walking through the crash site in the days after the attacks, Miller's eye caught a flash of light 20 feet up in the branches of a hemlock tree. "I only noticed it because the sun happened to hit it at just the right angle," he says. A tree climber brought it down. It was a single tooth with a silver filling. Eventually it was matched to one of the passengers.

An obscure story, but my favorite. A flash of sunlight from a silver filling 20 feet up a tree? OMG, who makes this stuff up?!

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
My favorite is the one where they said that these airplanes were hijacked by some brown guys that liked to party at strip clubs...two planes hit these really tall buildings that were the center of all business and trade on the entire planet...and one hit a really short building that was the center of the most powerful military force on the planet...another one was flown into the ground because of the heroism of the passengers on board.

After a while, the really tall buildings collapsed to the ground...but miraculously fell straight down without knocking into any other buildings !!!

Also, another tall building that wasn't hit by any planes, but was owned by the guy who owned the two tall buildings, fell down later in the day...again miraculously straight down !!!

The most powerful government on the planet did a big investigation and found out exactly what it says above and they published it for all to read and that's that...OR IS IT ?????

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
The best part is watching the official story apologists squirming and hurling insults when they are confronted with common sense and legitimate questions. I guess that's what happens when you rely on a bunch of newbies to cover up for professionals. They probably went over budget on the 9/11 operation and had nothing left in the till to hire competent help for the cover up.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
This is my favorite MSM article that, uh, slightly contradicts the official story:

Hijack 'suspects' alive and well
BBC News
Sunday, 23 September, 2001, 12:30 GMT 13:30 UK

A man called Waleed Al Shehri says he left the US a year ago

Another of the men named by the FBI as a hijacker in the suicide attacks on Washington and New York has turned up alive and well.

The identities of four of the 19 suspects accused of having carried out the attacks are now in doubt.

Saudi Arabian pilot Waleed Al Shehri was one of five men that the FBI said had deliberately crashed American Airlines flight 11 into the World Trade Centre on 11 September.

His photograph was released, and has since appeared in newspapers and on television around the world.

He told journalists there that he had nothing to do with the attacks on New York and Washington, and had been in Morocco when they happened. He has contacted both the Saudi and American authorities, according to Saudi press reports.

He acknowledges that he attended flight training school at Daytona Beach in the United States, and is indeed the same Waleed Al Shehri to whom the FBI has been referring.

But, he says, he left the United States in September last year, became a pilot with Saudi Arabian airlines and is currently on a further training course in Morocco.

Mistaken identity

Abdulaziz Al Omari, another of the Flight 11 hijack suspects, has also been quoted in Arab news reports.

Abdelaziz Al Omari 'lost his passport in Denver'

He says he is an engineer with Saudi Telecoms, and that he lost his passport while studying in Denver.

Another man with exactly the same name surfaced on the pages of the English-language Arab News.

The second Abdulaziz Al Omari is a pilot for Saudi Arabian Airlines, the report says.

Meanwhile, Asharq Al Awsat newspaper, a London-based Arabic daily, says it has interviewed Saeed Alghamdi.

Khalid Al-Midhar may also be alive

He was listed by the FBI as a hijacker in the United flight that crashed in Pennsylvania.

And there are suggestions that another suspect, Khalid Al Midhar, may also be alive.

FBI Director Robert Mueller acknowledged on Thursday that the identity of several of the suicide hijackers is in doubt.
Except neither Mueller nor any other U.S. government official decided to update their list of "suicide hijackers." Just like the FBI forgot to put Osama bin Laden on their "Most Wanted List" of 9/11 perps. extra DIV

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
pretty much the whole thing...other then two planes hitting the trade center that seems to be the only truth out of the official story.

[edit on 12/4/2009 by iamsupermanv2]

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenFleece

SUSAN CANDIOTTI, CNN CORRESPONDENT (voice-over): An airport security photo in Portland, Maine the day of the attacks. State and federal law enforcement sources say the man on the right is Mohamed Atta, believed to have piloted one of the 767s into the World Trade Center. Shown with him in the photo, authorities say, is one of his accomplices, identified by the FBI as Abdul Aziz Alomari. The day after the attack, FBI agents scour Abdul Alomari's rented Vero Beach, Florida home, cleared out about a week before. They also search Alomari's neighbor's house and others nearby, all Saudi Arabian Airlines pilots who recently trained at a flight academy in Vero Beach.

In Saudi Arabia, this man watches the horror of the World Trade Center attack unfolding, then hears his name mentioned as a suspected terrorist, and sees a picture of himself provided by a law enforcement source to CNN.

ABDUL RAHMAN ALOMARI, SAUDI ARABIAN AIRLINES: It was painful for me, for my family, for my kids in school. My pictures were all over the world

CANDIOTTI: Alomari calls a fellow pilot still in Florida, who at that exact moment was talking with the FBI. An agent got on the line.

ALOMARI: They asked me who I am. I said, you know, I am Alomari, Abdul Rahman. And to their surprise, they said, I mean, you should be dead. I said, well, I'm here back home with my kids.
CANDIOTTI: Alomari says he and the suspected hijacker have different middle names. After meeting with the FBI in Saudi Arabia, he says the Bureau apologized. Alomari says, and the FBI now admits, the middle names, a common tribal distinction in Saudi Arabia, apparently caused the confusion.

CNN, 21 September 2001

Now, how come I can find this stuff and you cannot?

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

What a surprise -- Swampy forgot to mention that the "other" Al-Omari is ALSO alive!

The identities of two men with the same name have been cobbled together to create an FBI "terrorist". Both are Alive!

The first has the same name, the same birth date as one of the FBI "terrorists" but has no idea how to fly.

The second has the name Abdul Rahman Al-Omari and a different birth date, but is the person pictured by the FBI and is a pilot for Saudi Arabian Airlines.

Here are some quotes from the world's media concerning them.

Omari Number 1

"A Saudi man has reported to authorities that he is the real Abdul Aziz Al-Omari, and claims his passport was stolen in 1995 while he studied electrical engineering at the University of Denver. Al-Omari says he informed police of the theft." - ABCNews

"I couldn't believe it when the FBI put me on their list. They gave my name and my date of birth, but I am not a suicide bomber. I am here. I am alive. I have no idea how to fly a plane. I had nothing to do with this." - Telegraph 23rd September 2001

"The name (listed by the FBI) is my name and the birth date is the same as mine, but I am not the one who bombed the World Trade Center in New York," Abdul Aziz Al-Omari told the London-based Asharq Al-Awsat newspaper.

"Al-Omari has since been found in Saudi Arabia and is apparently cleared in the case" - New York Times

"Saudi Embassy officials in Washington have challenged his identity. They say a Saudi electrical engineer named Abdul Aziz Al-Omari had his passport and other papers stolen in 1996 in Denver when he was a student and reported the theft to police there at the time." - BBC

"Abdel Aziz Al-Omari and SaÔd Hussein Gharamallah Al-Ghamdi, are well in life, the first in Saudi Arabia and the second in Tunisia for nine months." - Wal Fadjri 21st September 2001 (translate)

Omari Number 2

Mr. Al-Omari, a pilot with Saudi Airlines, walked into the US embassy in Jeddah to demand why he was being reported as a dead hijacker in the American media.

"Abdul Aziz Al-Omari is a pilot for Saudi Arabian Airlines" - BBC 23rd September 2001

"A pilot with Saudi Airlines, was astonished to find himself accused of hijacking "as well as being dead" and has visited the US consulate in Jeddah to demand an explanation." - Independent 17th September 2001

This Al-Omari lives with his wife and four children in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.

And what about the other six "hijackers" who are still alive?

Why did FBI Director Robert Mueller say the identities of the "suicide hijackers" are in doubt, but he never told us who the REAL hijackers were?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8ea3d540cdf8.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 4-12-2009 by GoldenFleece]

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
wow this is a thread that just jumped us back to 2006.

come on guys, its 2009. why are you regurgitating long debunked claims?

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by RipCurl

the OP is simply asking what our favorite "official story" is.

no harm in that.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I like the idea of Mohammed Atta going on a terrorist mission, with a bag full of his plans, islamic ideology and a list of accomplices!

I mean for god's sake, who are they kidding, Oh and the fact that ONE bag didn't make it!

The Guardian Paper

The Guardian

A checklist of practical advice is included for the men who took over the planes with box-cutters, razors and knives. "Check all your items - your bag, your clothes, knives, your will, your IDs, your passport, all your papers. Check your safety before you leave. Make sure that nobody is following you. Make sure that you are clean, your clothes are clean, including your shoes."

I mean would you carry that onboard!? Even if in Arabic!

[edit on 4-12-2009 by kiwifoot]

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by kiwifoot

Yes, isn't that interesting?

From an article in the New Yorker:

Many of the investigators believe that some of the initial clues that were uncovered about the terrorists’ identities and preparations, such as flight manuals, were meant to be found. A former high-level intelligence official told me, “Whatever trail was left was left deliberately—for the F.B.I. to chase.”

www.newyorker.com...

Now why would these "suicide hijackers" leave a trail of evidence that was meant to be found?

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Then there's that classic CNN report from the Pentagon:

Plane wreckage, what plain wreckage? "Flight 77" just zoomed through a 15-foot hole and either disintegrated or roared through 5 three-foot thick walls, depending on which official version you buy.

[edit on 4-12-2009 by GoldenFleece]

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by RipCurl
wow this is a thread that just jumped us back to 2006.

come on guys, its 2009. why are you regurgitating long debunked claims?

because that is all the troothers can do, they ignore that all their conspiracy theories have been well and truly debunked, so they just regurgitate the same old tired claims

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

Well, what do we have here? A brand spankin' new debunker who's strangely obsessed with 9/11 and defending the ridiculous official story.

What took you so long to find ATS? Or should I say, what name did you formerly post under?

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenFleece
reply to post by dereks

Well, what do we have here? A brand spankin' new debunker who's strangely obsessed with 9/11 and defending the ridiculous official story.

What took you so long to find ATS? Or should I say, what name did you formerly post under?

I'm also a brand new debunker...first post. Do I get a gift basket or something?

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Oh, you mean the guy that was born December 24, 1972? Yes, he is still alive.

The hijacker who was born May 28, 1979, is still dead.

Why did FBI Director Robert Mueller say the identities of the "suicide hijackers" are in doubt, but he never told us who the REAL hijackers were?

Then you keep hanging on to this. How many times do you need to read the later statements by Director Mueller that they had confirmed the identities of the hijackers?

[edit on 5-12-2009 by Swampfox46_1999]

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999

Oh, you mean the guy that was born December 24, 1972? Yes, he is still alive.

The hijacker who was born May 28, 1979, is still dead.

Nope, they're both alive. The first is an electrical engineer and the second is a pilot for Saudi airlines -- both LIVING in Saudi Arabia. They were just made into a composite "hijacker" who the government claims is dead. Just like they keep telling us that Osama bin Laden is still alive, when he's most likely been dead since Dec. 2001.

It's best to believe the exact opposite of whatever the government -- and you -- claim.

And what about the other six hijackers who are still alive?

Then you keep hanging on to this. How many times do you need to read the later statements by Director Mueller that they had confirmed the identities of the hijackers

Oh, I see -- when the BBC article came out two weeks after 9/11, Mueller admitted the "hijackers'" identities were in doubt. But later, after everything quieted down, these very same "hijackers" were somehow confirmed as official patsies even though nothing had changed and all seven were still alive, just like the Saudi engineer and pilot above.

Whatever you say, Swampy. Hope you get a nice Christmas bonus for all your hard work.

[edit on 5-12-2009 by GoldenFleece]

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
It's about time a thread like this was started! Star & Flag!

Okay....here are my favorite: (top 10)

10. Silverstein & Company: People think that a building owner actually was involved in having his building blown up. They think that although he is a smart enough business man to be a billionaire, he is stupid enough to admit on a television show that he was part of the conspiracy. (along with implicating the FDNY)

9. Remote Control Planes: Yes, believe it or not, some think that United and American Airlines were in on it as well. Can you imagine the 4 people sitting there with their joysticks? What were the pilots doing? "Boss, you want me to fly it into where? Um... ooops? No maintenance men noticed the massive retrofit that would have been done? I love it!

8. Nano Thermite, Thermite, or Thermate: Yes, it is so amusing that Steven Jones has claimed and retracted all of his claims. Still, the following is there. Jones has even come out recently agreeing that the nano-thermite could have only been used as a fuse!

7. Flight 93 / Voice Morphing: I love this one. There are some mentally handicappers that think that:
a. voice morphing exists on this level

and

b. they were able to carry on intimate conversations with loved ones. (one of the "morphers" was able to give a combination to a safe!)

6. Flight 93 / Shot Down: Some of them think that plane was shot down and there was a cover up. but but but ...there was debris 8 miles away!! REALLY? Any of them heavy? Nope. Only paper, nylon, or other light weight debris. Still it was 8 MILES AWAY!!! Even though the FBI and the NTSB said this was normal. (The NTSB is in on it now too!)

5. WTC / Bombs: Well, we all know EVERYONE is a demolition expert and a structural engineer. (sarcasm) The claims are there. They cherry picked witnesses are there....but no video of the explosions! no audio either.

4. The Jews did it: So many of the truth movement were really (and still are) trying to place blame on the Jews. Hey, why not...all we know..it COULDN'T have been Muslim Extremists.

3. The old "No High Rise in History has ever......" Can you believe this?

My response is usually this: "When in the history of buildings, was a plane intentionally flown in a building, and the building survived?"

2. Cavemen couldn't have pulled this off: They have no idea the educational levels the leaders had. They were FAR from cavemen. But hey, let the kids have fun.

and the #1 Story........

>
>
>
>
>

THE PENTAGON FLYOVER!

Imagine this. The middle of rush hour. The United States Government is going to "pretend" to fly a commercial airline OVER the largest office building in the world... and fool us all by blowing it up the same time the plane flies over or around the explosion.

Honorable Mentions:

1- Power down of some floors on the WTC
2- No Bomb Sniffing Dogs at the WTC
3- Marvin Bush in charge of security
4- No evidence of a plane crash in Shanksville / Pentagon

Oh wait.... the OFFICIAL story.... oooops my bad!

[edit on 5-12-2009 by ImAPepper]

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
My favorite are the no plane theories.

NO-PLANERS ROCK !!!!

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   

There are three separate people (three slightly different names, three vastly different pictures) with that name, the two that are still alive, and the terrorist, who is still dead.

Oh, I see -- when the BBC article came out two weeks after 9/11, Mueller admitted the "hijackers'" identities were in doubt. But later, after everything quieted down, these very same "hijackers" were somehow confirmed as official patsies even though nothing had changed and all seven were still alive, just like the Saudi engineer and pilot above.

Thats because they were still running down the different variations of the names that popped up when they started going to computer databases. The BBC article came out on Sunday, Sept. 23, 2001 with this line...

FBI Director Robert Mueller acknowledged on Thursday that the identity of several of the suicide hijackers is in doubt.

On Thursday (Sept 20,2001) is when Director Mueller made that comment. The FBI released the official list, with the accurate names and photos on Sept. 27, 2001....a week later.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join