It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel: The slow killing of Gaza/West Bank

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRepublic

thats is exactly what is going on in israel.

Really? Then what group is being systematically destroyed ,the one that grew to almost 6 million inside Israel and on occupied territories? Or maybe mosques are destroyed in Israel and not synagogues on territories?
This is exactly what is not going in Israel, you either are too poisoned by propaganda or just does not want to look at the facts and prefer empty slogans.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
First off, I must say you are committed to your agenda, and your posts are well thought out and eloquent.

I'm not posting here to argue with you.

I just want to ask a single question-

If you truly believe this oppression exists and must be stopped, and the world governments are ignoring it, why don't you join Hamas and help the cause?

damn and you're a hippie?

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by December_Rain
reply to post by TheRepublic

Infact I just found the video of whole incident. It clearly shows who the aggressor is. Want to find out? Have a look.

Warning: The video is brutal and can be considered graphic.

It clearly shows in the video how the Israeli guy ran over the other Palestinian guy and then reverses the car to run over him again and keeps dragging the body..

[edit on 4-12-2009 by December_Rain]

LMFAO!!!

Posting this video doesn't help your agenda of reporting "truths". It just confirms ZeroKnowledge's claims. This should definitely go on FailBlog.org

EPIC FAIL

*Since its declaration of independence in 1948, Israel has killed approximately 80,000 people in all its wars and conflicts. About 16,500 of them were civilians who unfortunately got caught in the crossfire.* The Nazis killed about 11,000,000 in a span of 6 years. At this rate, it will take another 8,717 years for Israel to catch up to the Nazi milestone. It also depends on wars breaking out, since Israel doesn't have any concentration camps or gas chambers.

If you want to argue that it's not the numbers, rather the concept that equates Israel to Nazi Germany, then can you please provide evidence of Israel's MASS EXTERMINATION methods that they are supposedly using?

*= I used Wikipedia's Arab-Israeli conflict page as the source for those numbers, since I could not find another source that was unbiased.

<< 1   >>

join