It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robert Gibbs lets it get to him?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Things get a little tense between White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs and a reporter. Is this really the best our Pres. can do for a spokesman? Sure the reporter is trying to derail...but he needs to be able to rise above it-

This bother anyone at all? How does this guy still have a job?

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I see this happen to some manager's I promote from time to time. Their experience in managing people is very limited... and it's a power struggle. They always feel it necessary to control a situation. Granted, I think the reporter was a little out of control.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

LOL...she got told! I don't have a problem with Gibbs...he's comical.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I thought he handled it just fine. Seems like a silly question. When he was trying to answer it , she kept cutting him off. I think he was right to tell her to "take a deep breath".

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Yeah, I think he did pretty well. Anyone would get annoyed at that, he kept a pretty cool head.

Good for him

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by TonyClifton

I don't know, the man just doesn't seem confident....(not just here)...I mean, if you're going to be head BS/Spin artist for the US I need to see some gonads. She shouldn't have been allowed to derail for as long as he let her, just move on to the next question.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
She shouldn't have been allowed to derail for as long as he let her, just move on to the next question.

Political jockeying...let the naysayers look like a fool on camera for as long as possible. Nobody want's to be a part of something foolish...AND sh was certainly acting foolish.

Just my 2-cents

top topics

join