It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reality of Climate Change - Hacked E-mails Debunked

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Doc Velocity

When I said create, I meant produce. I, me, not you, used the word create to represent produce. They are basically the same word.

Now kindly SHUT UP. You have been humiliated this entire topic, and you are now trolling and going off topic because you have nothing else better to say after being humiliated. GO AWAY TROLL

Oh and thanks for helping get this topic on the main page by spamming your ignorance, and allowing me to replying to your humiliation and pathetic illogical posts.

[edit on 5-12-2009 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE
Probably...
Probably...
Probably...
Probably...
Probably...
Probably...

Wow. I mean, wow.

Your problem is you are letting a bunch of people decide for you. You see all this drama happening, and you can only conclude from that drama that something is false, or someone is lying, or there is some conspiracy. Then you jump to conclusions and instantly deny everything that has ever been said about

Sounds familiar.

Why are you ignoring the pure facts about our massive amounts of CO2 that are being created

So, tell us how much that is, what percentage?

Get Google Earth, and zoom in on California. Zoom in on all the cars, and start counting. It's disgusting. There are more cars than there are people. They drive and sit in traffic for hours every day.... Something has to be done about it.

I am technically a scientist. I do scientific experiments, and used the scientific process. I know from my own conclusions, not other peoples conclusions.

So when did you 'use' the S Process? When did you stop? What experiments did you do? Are you now a climate scientist?

That is because I have no clue in what context those quote are from. Neither do you...

That would be because you havent even read them. Since youre a 'scientist' competant in climate science, surely you could glance rigth over the entire emails like a speed reader and know their every whim. But as it turns out... I've read them over and OVER again. And I DO know the context. I'll bet I, like many others here on the site, have studied the Climategate Archive more than that filmaker in the OP.

There are many legitimate reasons to manipulate data. I'm not going to be a lemming and follow the general conclusion that you and others have already made.

Lets hear them...

You're not qualified to assess their comments, the ones where they're now totally discredited, and you still follow them, yet 'we're' the lemmings?

OUT OF CONTEXT...I'm sure you know what that is.

You're the expert, show us how the email comments I posted ^^^ are out of context. If you can't, then you might not be qualified to have such drippingly staunch beliefs.

The science right now tells us that CO2 levels are rising and not stopping, because they have nowhere to go. Earth is a big bubble and we are filling it up with poison.

The DATA is what tells us thats its rising, yes. From there why dont you break down some hard numbers from this 'science' you talk about...

"Poison"?????????

Global cooling is not happening because we are continuously increasing greenhouse gases.

It's cooled .5'C in the past several years. Explain that.

When I said create, I meant produce. I, me, not you, used the word create to represent produce. They are basically the same word.

Now kindly SHUT UP. You have been humiliated this entire topic, and you are now trolling and going off topic because you have nothing else better to say after being humiliated. GO AWAY TROLL

Oh and thanks for helping get this topic on the main page by spamming your ignorance, and allowing me to replying to your humiliation and pathetic illogical posts.

And, again, wow! Ed Begley Jr. is hailing you at this moment, using his Venus Project 'allISone' collectivisiphone.

[edit on 5-12-2009 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss]

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Not only have I been writing for longer than you have been alive, but I have been writing professionally (in English) for many prestigious universities, professors, and government agencies, including the FBI, the National Reconnaissance Office, and the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration...to name but a few. My grasp of English is not in question here. Your credibility, which is floating almost entirely upon incomplete and half-baked and manipulated data, is what is in question here. — Doc Velocity

UHHH UMMM MAYBE THAT'S WHERE I GOT IT FROM. You remember that post, don't you?

Hmm. No. Not even. Like, how do you get there? Within the context of the discussion, produce is a verb, and create is a verb. Wait... hold on... what am I doing here, slipping into a semantic squabble at five in the morning? No, I'm not starting off my Saturday on a sour note. The OP is toast, the thread's run its predictable course, and look... There's the sunrise! On crisp fallen snow... COFFEE

um I'd probably advise you go back to sleep when you know what you're talking about. Within the context of what we're talking about (hell, I'll even do it in way even you can understand):

Al Gore: I will create widespread panic by saying global warming is much more serious than it really is! mwahahaha

AND

Al Gore: I can produce mass fear by exaggerating the effects of global warming! NO ONE WILL STOP ME MWAHAHAHA

but yeah, I'd probably just go with "noo it's 2 early for me 2 argue seamanticks I win lol coffee" if I was in your position.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I know you're not replying to me but for having such a long post, you didn't really say anything.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

Allisone how do you explain the global warming that brought about the end of the ICE AGE? There were no SUV, and a couple of billion humans and the thousands of Chinese factories which you buy from everyday to give off YOUR Co2. Isn't Co2 good for plants? Don't they take it in and give us O2. So wait the plants are actually the polluters, we are breathing in their waste. Wait so we give off more Co2 which is actually sparking more plant growth, especially in the Rag weed (taken from the global warming movie "to hot to handle"). But the fastly growing Rag weed growth is bad, because it effects the allergies of the very humans who are causing your so called global warming. How ironic. Why should we care what mother nature is giving back at us?

lol your GODMAN Al Gore isn't speaking in Copenhagen. He withdrew his speech why? Why is the head of the University of East Anglia (UEA) Climate Research Unit Phil Jones stepping down? Because they got caught Why isn't Interpol, FBI or any other agencies filing an investigation into the hack? Because it wasn't a hack someone on the inside leaked the info

Allisone are you Al Gore trying to save face?

topics.treehugger.com...

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by piddles

You're right, look at all those question marks. Trying to get this climate scientist to break this thing down for us so we all know finally. Maybe YOU can...

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by piddles
Al Gore: I can produce mass fear by exaggerating the effects of global warming! NO ONE WILL STOP ME MWAHAHAHA

And you guys are suckin' it up. Heh heh.

But I'm not buying it, and apparently the unwashed masses aren't buying it, either.

— Doc Velocity

[edit on 12/5/2009 by Doc Velocity]

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 04:57 AM
link   

I listed reasons earlier for what each side had to gain in the long run for winning the debate.

I don't doubt that they falsified data, but I don't see any proof. Just open interpretations of a bunch of e-mails that for all we know are out of context.

Regardless of the data collected (since I don't think we can trust it), do you think there are no negative effects on earth as a result of the industrializing of...everything? The constant pollution that surrounds LA (I live in it), Mexico City, New Delhi, etc will never equate to anything harmful and we can keep producing waste and using up all the resources with little to no regard? The millions of cellphones, computers, and various other electronics in landfills that are made of radioactive or otherwise harmful to human chemicals are just fine sitting there?

I refuse to believe we can keep generating trash and pollution and NOTHING is going to happen. If you keep doing drugs all the time, you will eventually kill yourself or cause serious harm. Why wouldn't that be applicable to the earth?

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 05:05 AM
link   

writer lol

"The Masses aren't buying it because I said so!"

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by piddles

What does a Carbon Tax have to do with actual pollution? Why not tax the pollution. Thats the insanity of the tax, and the crime of "Global Warming".

If CO2 was ok but not the pollutants then scientists would be focused on the pollutants. Bush 'outlawed' stem cells and nothat made all those scientists focus on how to not need them from fetuses. Now they can take a tiny skin sample from you and use your DNA to grow your own embrionic stem cells.

It diverts all the real energy from actual pollution problems. That last bit is how you might determine that org's such as Greenpeace have been infilitrated by the communists, when it appears they now let Cap'n Trade trump the rest (things that actually harm humans), by the millions, everyday.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 05:15 AM
link   

if we taxed pollution, who would it go to? Every major city in the world in automatically guilty. It would seriously just be the free parking money pile in Monopoly.

Crime of Global Warming? Something that started out as decent being exploited to make money? I don't see why this surprises anyone.

Also, I don't really understand you saying Greenpeace has been infiltrated by Communists? That sounds paranoid as hell, I'm reminded of McCarthyism suddenly. I also don't understand what you mean when you say Cap'n Trade trumps the rest.

edit: you've changed your post, hold on

-I'm not sure I follow your stem cell comparison. So if Obama outlawed the use of oil, scientists would probably come up with a better way?

[edit on 5-12-2009 by piddles]

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by piddles

GREENPEACE is a scam. they ask you to donate, so you say fine. But oh no the don't want the five bucks in your pocket, they want 50 bucks every month and access to your bank account to withdraw that money.

[edit on 5-12-2009 by IAMTOPSECRET]

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 05:28 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 05:33 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMTOPSECRET

ah. I had no idea. What the hell kind of volunteer job makes you pay?

I see it as yet another liberal thing that has been commercialized to appeal to dumb people who feel guilty for not being more active in politics willing to part with their hard earned money for "the cause".

"the cause" usually being some guy needs a bigger tv

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by piddles

I know. Icouldnt believe it when they wouldnt take the five bucks? And this has happened to friends of mine and my mother. what charity does take the money your offering them.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Another user unveiling himself as a shill and disinfo agent, and cashing in on his credability. This is becoming more and more common on online boards now that we are entering an endgame phase regarding globalism and possibly WW III.

The emails and data are real and not trivial. Good luck trying to save the carbon tax system. All is definitely not one of us.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Well its obvious the only people replying so far are uninformed.

You all have been fooled!

Go follow your fellow sheep now.

OMG the NWO is out to get you! Run!

None of you even try to discredit MMGW with science. NONE OF YOU. That is because YOU CANT.

[edit on 4-12-2009 by ALLis0NE]

How much science do we need to point at Mars?

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 06:38 AM
link   

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join