It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Climategate/MMGW report breaking at it's ugly origin.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I just got this in my email! CBC, the broadcasting arm of the Canadian government has let their sharpest mind report on Climategate. CBC has been one of the pumpers of this whole scheme whether purposely or not starting with Kyoto in the 90's.

Much of this scientific racketeering originated on this network. I believe when there's a leak or a bleed, you must stop it at its source. This is a giant leap forward to opening the debate anew or closing the debate altogether.

We are on the 8th day of a 10 day antibiotic treatment for the nastiest infection of hijacked science and corruption. If the Canadian CBC is now healing, the world will have to heal as well.

Great job to my fellow ground level troops plastering our social walls and ruining fun conversation with this data over the years. I've got friends and family apologizing for their blind trust in the media. Some starting to call and email with other topics on the fringe. It seems this whole crisis is going to do for alternative thinking what the automobile did for urban travel. ATS will gain fresh members and traffic, too, as people search for the whole story which many of us have helped report, debate and filter through untainted cloth!

NO WONDER THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA IS NEEDING BAILOUTS. Forget it Gov! They are going to need a miracle!

I hope you all take whatever measure you do in times of celebration. Time to tip a glass and REFLECT on the battle but anticipate possible further battles ahead. The war is definitely not over but we've won the bulge!

[edit on 4-12-2009 by Atlantican]

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 04:13 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

“U think of the Story Tiger Woods in a Car Accident and it is immediate News and it (CLIMATEGATE) could be One of the greatest Breaking Stories of the 21 Century and it gets reported 2 Weeks after the Fact” Canadian Broadcasting Corporation (CBC) has forgotten that suppressing the Fact of a Crime is being an Accessory to that Crime. CBC is just not another Main Stream Media. The Canadian Broadcasting Corporation is a Government owned and financed Corporation mandated to investigate Issues that is pertain to the Health and Sovereignty of the Nation called Canada. When a Hostile Foreign Power has been falsifying information like in Climategate so that they can colonize Canadians it is the duty of CBC to investigate and expose this Foreign Power with all the resources in it's Power.

READ MORE

[edit on 7-12-2009 by Tiwaz]

[edit on 7-12-2009 by Tiwaz]

new topics

join