It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Garden of Eden-discovered?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by rusethorcain
reply to post by serbsta

The baskets may symbolize a Nation a woman or a wedding by googling ancient and "represented by a basket", or "symbolized by a basket."
Now I am more curious about the pinecone he is holding than the recurring theme baskets. Going to see what I can find....
books.google.com... MhY&hl=en&ei=cNYjS4r7A4uutgegtJ3ZBw&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=8&ved=0CCQQ6AEwBw#v=onepage&q=&f=false

Pineal ... Resembling a pine cone in shape.

The pineal gland in the human brain ...as known as the "third eye"

Actually looks like a tiny pine cone

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 04:59 AM
link   
That place is my back yard.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Thats not the Garden of Eden, the current theorized location is under the northern part of the Persian Gulf. Researchers discovered two lost, ancient river beds leading towards and conjoining with the Tigris and Euphrates about 50 miles or so of the coast of Iraq/Kuwait. I saw it on a History special I think, on youtube last year or so.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge
Sorry,but can you explain me what does that mean?

Even the Human Genome Project is showing 20 some chromosomes, which are by all definitions EXTRATERRESTRIAL in that they are of no particle found on earth.

What particles not found on Earth do these chromosomes contain?

Ah ha!

Scientists find Extraterrestrial genes in Human DNA
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank you very much.

[edit on 8-7-2010 by rusethorcain]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
The real garden of Eden is at the Hard Rock Hotel in Vegas
It is a "Players Pool Club"
hefty entrance fee and it your not of proper genetic proportions ,.. they won't even let you in.
I will tell ya,.. definitely an eden to me, you could even find an apple on the menu'
'

[edit on 8-7-2010 by Lil Drummerboy]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by rusethorcain
reply to post by St Udio

OK. So we are looking for an angel with a fiery sword....At least now I know what to look for when searching for the "real" garden of Eden. Apologies for the false alarm.

The garden of eden is actually just "the garden". And this is in arabic "Jannah",and Jannah is Paradise. And paradise is not on this planet. Not even in this universe.
It is rather the other way around:

Imagine the universe is a balloon floating above the earth.
Now imagine that earth is Paradise.

[edit on 7/8/2010 by skajkingdom]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
While this dig is fascinating, I doubt that it is the Biblical Garden of Eden. That would have been destroyed by the flood and possibly covered in feet of sediment. Also, you can't go by the names of the rivers. I would imaginine that the flood would have destroyed all rivers and lakes and new ones were formed when the waters subsided. We also don't know what part of the world Noah was in when the flood came, only where he ended up afterwards. It's common practice to rename new areas after the ones which the people are familiar. Great thread though!

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Hi dark elf! I don't necessarily think this is the garden of eden. There is evidence of sacrifices taking place here.

It is significant in that it is the oldest structure of it's kind discovered.

It predates the pyramids by almost 10,000 years and was apparently built at a time when all we thought man was capable of is throwing our own feces at each other.

There is another interesting thread on this here www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 8-7-2010 by rusethorcain]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join