It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ultimate Truth Revealed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Highest Revelation

The Light within your mind is your Soul

Hello everyone, I would like to teach you something that is very special. I expect to be teaching this for a very long time since experience tells me it takes a while for people to catch onto a ideology different from their own.

Okay, so what I want to talk to you about is the Light within your mind. This light is not imagination, because when you experience it it is definitely more than just your imagination. Imagination is the form that you see in your mind's eye when you recall an object to your mind. Imagination can also involve creativity and ingenuity, but this Light is no such thing.

The best way of experiencing this Light is through meditation. The worst roadblock of this light is sadly the modern idea of God, that there is some type of other being outside of yourself that is God. This is all wrong. Your Soul is the Supreme Soul of everything. Your body is physical, but your soul is immaterial, and not only that but there is technically only one soul. The difference between soul and God is that soul is an unchanging essence whereas as modern ideas of God are anywhere from actual beings to metaphysical gods. In Metaphysics, the idea of a supreme being makes no sense, what makes more sense is that the universe operates on an eternal, immutable principle, that while it does permeate all things, this Soul does not necessarily create things, only acts as a thing's true essence.

You have a Self and a self. Your lower self is your body, your higher Self is your soul. From the standpoint of your Self, the self is the same as your Self. I will say this again because it is important, perhaps the most important: From the perspective of your Self, you have no self. Meaning your self is a corruption of your Self. What this means is that by turning your vision away from your true Self, you create your mortal self, in the same way as if you shined a light away from one object, you illuminate another. In this case, you shined your light away from your true Self.

All you need to do now is turn your mind in the opposite direction to see this true light.

If you concentrate and consciously try and uncover this light, what you will find is that it feels as though separate from your body, but at the same time a part of your body, almost as if it is you trapped inside of your body. This is your self, attached to both your personality in the body, but also to your true soul beyond your body. This Light in your mind is the true Form, it is ultimate Truth. Whenever you are confused about the physical forms, you can always turn towards this true form in order to free your mind from the physically reflected light of the universe.

Okay, that's it for now, I know this is a lot of information and many will probably have no idea what I'm talking about, but I beg you to at least try out meditation, I've been doing it for five years and think it's great.

So long

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ancient_wisdom

Great post..

I understand what you are saying....stay connected to your higher self...

The light within your mind is your soul....and your soul is actually your higher self...

PEACE and LOVE...

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
hi!

great post. just have some questions..

if i didn't understand you wrong, the Light that every individual has is actually One with the Light that every other individual has. so, basically, this means that we are all just manifestations of this One Light, which implies that we, as individuals, don't really exist.

so, even though there is existence after death, it's only the original Light becoming whole again.

so i guess my question is do you think that our idiosyncrasies, or our characteristics, or whatever you want to call them, the things that makes us US, are actually only corporal manifestations of the Light, and there isn't actually a HUMAN soul?

also, by getting to 'know' ourselves, do you think the light is just becoming familiar with its origin again?

[edit on 6-1-2010 by Ionut]

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
What, you ask, was the beginning of it all?
And it is this...

Existence that multiplied itself
For sheer delight of being
And plunged into numberless trillions of forms
So that it might
Find
Itself
Innumerably.
-Sri Aubobindo

Our only true mission in life is to WAKE UP and REMEMBER who we are. This is commonly known as "Awakening" or "Enlightenment".

The inevitable truth is that- You are God.

And when a person has their "awakening", this is so obvious and simple that you laugh and say "OMFG....I REMEMBER!"

Many experience Awakening thru the use of entheogens....some thru meditation, fasting, sensory deprivation, drumming, dancing....anything that can induce enough of an altered state to put the Ego in a box long enough for your TRUE SELF to awake. It happens in an INSTANT. Total and utter realization...w/o any doubt. And you feel like you are finally HOME. This is why we are here! To find ourselves.

We are all God playing hide-n-seek for our own entertainment.

Namaste-

-Boypony

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Ionut

This was exactly what I was thinking when reading your post OP, it's what I'm always wondering whenever I'm contemplating this "all is one" philosophy.

I have almost no set views when it comes to metaphysics or philosophy but in some way I kind of believe this sort of thing already.. I don't know how to explain, cognitive dissonance perhaps?

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I love the message you wrote down, keep your head in the clouds eyes on reality and feet on the ground.

top topics

join