It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satanic US Government

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
www.highstrangeness.tv...

www.francesfarmersrevenge.com...

franklinscandal.com...

The following links were added to my post from Drunkenshrew, who familiarized me with a film about these events called THE CONSPIRACY OF SILENCE -Thank you Drunkenshrew

www.wanttoknow.info...
cfcamerica.org...

[edit on 4-12-2009 by rusethorcain]

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
What are your opinions on this? Does it surprise you?

Wouldn't you say that Satan or Evil or whatever some may deem as ~BAD~ is present in all aspects of Life, in some form or another?

[edit on 4-12-2009 by Signals]

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by rusethorcain

Isn't it amazing what goes on behind the scenes...

And when you try to wake people up about what is really going on, they cannot seem to believe it....

The stories are so bizarre that most people will think it is fake...

Seems the truth IS stranger than fiction...

PEACE and LOVE...

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   

That's hilarious. What show is that from?

I think they all watch it, all our tax money has to go somewhere!

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Really pretty funny. Yeah, I suppose they watch this. Maybe DeNiro in the Devils Advocate and John Goodman in _____what was the name of that thing???
Anyway, Yes. Thank you for that. I enjoyed the laugh.

Now back to the serious business of organized cabals, which include high ranking government officials, paid with my tax dollars engaging in rampant, blatant devil worship, pedophilia, child trafficking, child mutilation, murder and assorted and human sacrifice?...I mean just to break things up....?

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Sorry, I edited my first post...didn't mean to derail, just couldn't resist.

What are your thoughts...real conspiracy or evil is everywhere anyway?

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Evil is everywhere anyway. Satanism is just another religion albeit just more in line to human nature. I doubt the congress critters actually practice any religion. Even though they go to church and everything else it's all just a front.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

I don't know. I remember never believing in hell or the devil. Thought that was just some boogy man story to scare us...until this.
I thought if God created the world and now is like the manager here, why are we supposed to pray...AND DELIVER US FROM EVIL? God created it all - he made evil too?
And then this surfaced. Oh. I said. THIS EVIL.
I used to think the world was a pretty great place with decent people. There were some who became what we describe evil or "bad" due to unusual circumstances. Since then I learned some people are born with places regulating empathy missing from their brains and so they commit vile inhuman crimes...there are not too many of these unfortunate creatures. Luckily, But then there are lots of people who are fairly or largely evil or "bad" and also very smart.

It would make sense thinking about it...beginnings of mankind, creator (or not) gone, men left to control themselves, the smarter more devious and clever ones might just get together and come up with a way to make the stupider ones work for them...And you know when you have that going on for you, cream of the crop, the best of everything, personal slaves...that would be a tough gig to quit....Conscience? Conscience wouldn't make you give that up- Nothing except MAYBE an other worldly super power authoritarian figure and then it would have to be by force.
'Course mankind has had it's hero's. Larger than life figures who are onto the Robberbarron/Slavemaster game and jump in to defend the stupider and more defenseless.
That would be a battle for the ages. I guess it has been. People are born and die and over time people keep taking sides and eventually you might have a conspiracy of EVIL that knows how to operate and manipulate their brethren most efficiently. With all that power, no doubt they would become gluttonous and become more and more depraved.
You might have a conspiracy of "good guys" also, a line of people, warriors for the poor and the idiotic...I think this line is dying off...the heros. Unfortunately the poor and idiotic just keep multiplying like bunnies...(but they (we) are really just a military and labor force -DELIBERATELY KEPT sick and stupid...so we die quickly without questioning anything)

All the mess we have today is what we are left with.
Evil among us. Smiling during the day...howling at night while the rest of us are sleeping. Hiding in plain site.
Yeah this is all too easy for me to believe. Really it is.

[edit on 4-12-2009 by rusethorcain]

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
The should slam all these evil politicians in federal bang you in the arse prision so then they could get a taste of the own medicine bunch of dirty rat bastards!

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Now you're talking. Thanks for opening up, I agree on many levels. Had to twist your arm a bit, though, eh?

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
American PRIDE...

Says a lot, when you look at it correctly.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Glad you're all waking up ,

that 1000 year sleep was no good eh ?

I told you NOT to eat the poisoned apple !

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
What irritates me the most is the U.S. Government is covering up Aliens and UFOs greatly.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by radarloveguy

Waking up? Lol...no, not really.

Just read a lot of Satanic literature from Doctor Lavey's church.

Mind you...the Church of Satan is the only "real Satanic Church" registered by law in the entire world.

So when I speak on the subject, I am speaking about "that church".

The CoS has made it clear for many decades that America is the world's capital of "Satanism".

Do we adore gluttony? Oh yes.

Do we support and idolize pride in our selves, our work, and even in our play? Surly we do.

Do we fancy anger and celebrate violence? Turn on the TV and tell me if you think so.

Are we addicted to sex and lust? You tell me.

Are we advocates for a lazy life? Hmmmm...yes!

The list goes on and on and has been written about in hundreds of papers published by the Church of Satan.

No no...I'm not waking up to this...I was born into this.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Mask -
No no...I'm not waking up to this...I was born into this

I know , same here .
Is there a country without it ?

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Haven't any of you figured it out yet?

The US Government uses ANYTHING as a tool to manipulate the minds of the human race to do what ever it wants. They have immersed themselves into Satanic practice for no different reason than send spies into other countries or pay people get get secrets from other countries, they do it for the same reasons that they are involved with Black Ops Technology projects, such as the theft of Nikola Tesla's files when he died in NYC, for the same reason that they use SEX, Drugs, and manipulate the media to CONTROL THE DIRECTION OF THE DECISIONS OF THE HUMAN RACE FOR THEIR OWN BENEFITS.

.....they practice satanic rituals for the same reason they exploit technology from alien races etc because they are all a TOOL TO CONTROL THE MASSES. Sex is used via CIA Government Sex Slaves to (Brice Taylor, Cathy O'brien etc) to convince powers that be (who use the sex slaves because they are horny bastards) to do and pass what legislation the powers that be need...they use Satanic Practice because it TRAUMA is a major inducer to control the mind of someone (via the pain) to get certain Sex Slaves and other to do their bidding? How do you think they get Duncun O'Finian to turn into a government "Manchurian International Assasin" and then have him "forget who everything about each assasination"???

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I believe it;
Last week I was watching Family Guy on hulu;
and the 2 newest episodes they kept saying some Demon Summoning Verses;
They were also saying the Demon Summoning Verses on the new episode of The Simpsons too;
Which is also on Hulu.com

I think they were doing it because it was Thanksgiving and they were probably trying to fight againts everyones positive energy during that time.....

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
After I watched conspiracy of silence a year ago, I stumbled on reddit upon a poster with the username karmadillo. He had read a lot about this subject and had collected some disturbing information. I followed his posted links and spent a very scary and upsetting weekend.

Psychologists and psychiatrists have been employed by the US government. Instead of healing the mind, they have used their skills to erase, control and damage people. Ewen Cameron was the most famous. The excellent first chapter of Naomi Kleins book “the shock doctrine” is about this abhorrent sociopath. He has ruined the lives of hundreds of his patients.

Today highly esteemed psychologists still support torture and similar practices
www.democracynow.org...

In a lecture Marc Phillips and Cathy O' Brien exposed how secret government programs like MK-ULTRA have been used to change the character of the U.S.A.. Mind control techniques have been used to create unwitting slaves for secret operations. To generate brainwashed slaves, the victims had to be traumatized through sexual abuse till their personality was split. These abhorrent programs had to be secret. To guarantee secrecy, cults and secret societies were either infiltrated or created. The results were people, who could be used like tools for even the vilest operations. Child-prostitution, assassinations and blackmail.

If only half of this is information is true, it explains why our elite is so morally depraved.

Greenbaum, a psychologist and clinical hypnotist came to similar conclusions by examining the victims. Here a link to his famous speech.
www.mindcontrolforums.com...

To suppress and ridicule these findings, the false memory syndrome foundation was created as a counterintelligence operation. It tries to discredit victims and researchers of mind control practices.

This video is a short extract from the documentary - Monarch the new Phoneix Program. Here links to the authors website and the full video.

For those, who want to get an overview about the international scale of these practices, I can recommend the following link. Especially under the older entries are some very shocking revelations.
aftermathnews.wordpress.com...

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Drunkenshrew

Thank you for all the information you've provided. This is all very well established as fact but is so outrageous and incredible the common mind cannot (will not) comprehend it. Like flying saucers. Hard for me to stomach also but unfortunately I just don't think it can be let go.
I was traumatized in a way for weeks after diving into these stories. Sort of upended my world view. Neither could I, believe what I was reading.
But people need to know.
I had heard about the MK-Ultra training. Suspected that Oswald was trained as MKU. Fresh young boys are favored sexually over even young girls for reasons I don't fully understand but notice it is just like OBL and the Taliban.
Makes me think this has been going on since time began and we are just considering it now...at least a few of us. It is certainly stranger than fiction.
Hunter Thompson "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas" (how appropriate) either killed himself or was killed because of his carelessness regarding his association with the Illuminati. They were afraid he would OUT them since he was such a larger than life figure, Hard to go unnoticed.
They do a great job of burying the headlines on the last pages though.
Everyday huge, pedophilia rings are being discovered that span the globe. I always wonder when they do...were these children ravaged and tossed by average Joes or by high ranking government and corporate officials who wear suits and ties and smile a lot...then go home to wives and their own children?

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

But you are really not all that powerful and can do no harm without a good deal of cooperation. And if your human is unblemished you can do ZILCH anyway since they are protected from harm by your boss. Most literally DELIVERED from evil as they request.
You are not permitted to entirely lie, there must be some truth in your coersion. Though you may deceive. And this is your forte. Multitudes are vastly more powerful than you in one little finger...but have no idea.
This soon will change.
For those who are not tempted to fall into a lethargic stupor (think poppies in OZ) get sucked into the grind which surrounds them, you are no trouble at all. Just a foul smelling vapor, smoke and mirrors. A cheap parlor trick.
And you have no soul. Sorry about that.
That would make me cranky too!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join