It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim Obama hates "Charlie Brown"?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
You would think with the amount of controversy surrounding this guy and the fact that he's done a pretty mediocre job at best (Gitmo still open, we're still in two pointless wars, and where the # is my legal weed?) you'd think this guy would be able to comprehend you don't screw up one of the most important traditions in the American experience and screw with a Charlie Brown Thanksgiving.

Pathetic Obama, I could look the other way on all the stuff you've #ed up but this one just shows you're a ballsy ego-manic piece of garbage.

I'm not a bagger retard like so many others on here, but definitely count me off the Obama train.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
He pre-empted Fringe one night & I nearly committed harry-cary with a Samurai sword! That's proof enough for me right there!

Don't even get me started about when he pre-empted Wipe-Out, my wife was ready for a divorce that night....Big Balls dang it, not POTUS.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Cool! We get to say crazy things now with no regard for reality whatsoever?

AWESOME! I am now going to run for office! First order of business, blaming all the US's ills on underpants gnomes!

<< 1   >>

join