It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim Obama hates "Charlie Brown"?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Thank you Mayor - anti-onomatopoeia (tm pending) - Wiseman for bringing the crazy to a new level:

Ok, so, this is total crap, we sit the kids down to watch "The Charlie Brown Christmas Special" and our muslim president is there, what a load.....try to convince me that wasn't done on purpose. Ask the man if he believes that Jesus Christ is the Son of God and he will give you a 10 minute disertation about it....w...hen the answer should simply be "yes"

www.salon.com...
www.commercialappeal.com...

Also ...

Wiseman went on to add such gems as, "you obama people need to move to a muslim country...oh wait, that's America....pitiful" and, "you know, our forefathers had it written in the original Constitution that ONLY property owners could vote, if that has stayed in there, things would be different........"

Yikes, slavery anyone? Anyone?

I'm going to Memphis ...

[edit on 4 Dec 2009 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Funny...I thought he hated the Victoria's Secret Show...because of the no burkas and all....but then it came on at 9:00!

~not that I watched, the wife let me know what was up
~

On a side note, how could anyone hate Charlie Brown?

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
*edit*
try to avoid giant fist fights between members...because I see this thread turning into a political battle

[edit on 4-12-2009 by TheOneElectric]

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Nah!! If this was planned, he would be preempting "The Little Drummer Boy". Oh wait, they stopped showing that because it glorified Christianity.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric

I laugh. I remember looking at this site in middle school and saying "Cool"
Now I am in College and I simply shake my head in shame.

Really?

Then, am I to assume that you don't live in Memphis and are a muslim ... or african american?

All joking aside, it doesn't concern you that a public official in charge of a pretty significant urban center lives in crazy land?

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog

Ask the man if he believes that Jesus Christ is the Son of God and he will give you a 10 minute disertation about it....w...hen the answer should simply be "yes"

I think it's funny that they are making a big deal about that when the creator of the Peanuts and Charlie Brown would probably say the same.

Charles Schultz on church: Here Not so religious in his later years.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

It does. But then again, why does it matter? You are only going to draw in the wack jobs who believe crap like this into this thread for a big battle spanning a few days. Then all we have on our hands are a bunch of users who have marked each other as adversaries and we become that much more separated from out journey of uncovering conspiracy and truth.

I dislike idiots like this official, but he has nothing to do with conspiracy...though I guess this is the political madness board so I will delete my previous comment. Just saying, there are fools like this guy all over this site now a days and they are more than willing to waste everyone's time arguing about it while telling everyone there are no aliens, muslims executed 911, the bible is the only truth, and Sarah Palin is the best thing ever.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I tell you what there is NOTHING more stupid then people

we take the cake for sure

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

TOE, I agree with you, but I posted in "political madness" not "political conspiracies" no?
Quite frankly, I can't think of more "madness" than the one this guy is pimping.

And it's convenient to brush it off as just another idiot opening his mouth ... it is however, as you alluded to, symptomatic of a greater movement of flat out bigoted ignorance sweeping this country that we'd all better be paying attention to. It started with the elections, being carried by SOME of the tea-partiers, echoed on talk tv/radio, and believed by waaaay too many folks.

It is surely divisive, though to be fair, saying those words might be a little more divisive than me copying and pasting them.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   

I'll agree. There is a dangerous movement on the horizon. I see violence from this growing power in the future. It is disturbing to even try to think about such as being true. I think I just get burnt out on this sort of thing due to the fact that I am in the south and 1 out of 3 people are probably this foolish

star and flag for you regardless, whatever fights that may break out will break out.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   

He doesn't hate Charlie, he's just envious of his ears!

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
What evidence does anybody really have that Obama is a Muslim?

If he is a Muslim why did he get married and have his children baptized in a Christian church? I don 't know for sure whether he himself is baptized but I assume he is.

That would make him an infidel to the Muslims.

So, if I understand people correctly, Obama is a Christian who is secretly a Muslim but is a Muslim infidel because he is a Christian and therefore not acceptable to them and anathema because he is a not-real Christian but unacceptable to the Christians because he is a not-really Muslim?

Like, he's playing both ends against the middle because he wants to get hit from both sides.

O.K. Now I'm clear.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
This is an insult to ALL Christians and decent Americans alike!
All Christians know that Charlie Brown gave thanks to Jesus in Bethlehem, and that he was one of the Three wise men along with Linus and Snoopy.
If you don't think Charlie Brown is the Bible, you are a Muslim commie!
Look it up!!!!

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I'm confused what the bitching is about. I mean I know it's an old white guy Obama ranting because it has that tone and that seems to be the way old white people talk now but it's not very coherent.

Charlie Brown? Muslim Countries? Jesus Christ?

What is this rambling about and why should I give a damn?

(and Peanuts is the one American institution I'll throw fists over. Burn the American flag in my face and I'll laugh. Drop bombs on the red states, I'll smile and give a thumbs up... but screw with Charlie Brown and I'm going to war with someone. We've actually gotten to the point where an old white bagger is trying to bring an American institution like Peanuts into the 'Bama smear fest. Awesome, totally makes the baggers credibile.)

[edit on 4-12-2009 by CuriousSkeptic]

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
That's it!
I no longer support Obama! how can I?
I now want Obama impeached!
at least I've seen Charlie Browns LONG FORM BIRTH CERTIFICATE!

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Word on the street is that Mr. Wiseman is starting a petition to change Charlie's name to Charlie landowner White.

No not really, but only cause it hasn't occurred to him.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
WHAT???? The President preempted Charlie Brown???? Oh the horror!! How COULD he? He clearly resents Linus and Lucy in particular, given their past attempts at disclosing his quasi-political asperations in college which ultimately led to expulsion from the Charlie Brown Band, and the eventual unearthing of Vince Guaraldi as the double-agent mole who was instrumental in teaching Barack Obama the "lift-your-chin-and-pause-for-effect" move.

Just terrible how our POTUS flexes and mashes his manicured thumb down on the little people; clearly a decisive and strategic move on his part. I'm appalled. Watch out Frosty the Snowman, you're next! I bet you wish you hadn't written that college expose now, don't you?

By the way, I have a friend whose Mom is a retired member of one of the alphabet agengies (shhh!) and he said that Vince has the Kenyan BC. 'Course, that's just a rumor.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Okay... I'm going to ask an honest question and I hope for an honest answer.

The President preempted The Charlie Brown Thanksgiving Special?

I've been working hardcore the last week, so not a lot of the world has gotten through to my office buried deep in the bowels of my eternity... but Obama really preempted a Charlie Brown Thanksgiving?

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by CuriousSkeptic

Calm down CS, you're going to blow a gasket.

Yes, according to Mr. Wiseman, Obama hates America, christians, Charlie (til further notice) Brown ... all of which point to his muslimnessness (tm pending) and can be blamed on the peeps that changed the constitution to allow renters to vote.

It's really not that complicated.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
The television station that this aired on was really stuck between a rock and a hard place. On the one hand, it's Charlie Brown, a thanksgiving tradition... On the other hand, it's the President of the United States.

I do think, however, that Obama comes on TV way too much. I wouldn't be surprised if a lot more people are irritated about their shows being preempted on a regular basis because of it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join