It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Condemned

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by oliveoil

oliveoil:

We win lost souls by showing the same love, mercy, and forgiveness that the Father has showen us.

It seems you are attacking instead of loving "lost" souls into the fold.

God's Peace,
Grandma

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grandma

oliveoil:

We win lost souls by showing the same love, mercy, and forgiveness that the Father has showen us.

God's Peace,
Grandma

I know,I know, I know. but sometimes the truth must be told. I just felt that I needed to tell it.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by oliveoil

Originally posted by Grandma

oliveoil:

God's Peace,
Grandma

I know,I know, I know. but sometimes the truth must be told. I just felt that I needed to tell it.

Unless you are without sin then you have no right to throw stones.

And if you were without sin then you would know that throwing stones and judging others to condemnation is a crime against God.

Find yourself before helping others find their way.

[edit on 10-12-2009 by Neo__]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I simply do not see why I would allow a person to tell me what to believe. You indirectly have let PEOPLE who are LIVING tell you what happens after DEATH. The bible was written by people, is taught by people, and is read by people.

The truth is finding God for yourself. Only then will one find peace. God will show himself to you if you don't sully your spirit with the words of others.

You ask for proof and you don't even provide evidence. And if you say the bible is evidence, then I say that the jungle book is evidence of talking bears and apes.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by SantaClaus
You ask for proof and you don't even provide evidence. And if you say the bible is evidence, then I say that the jungle book is evidence of talking bears and apes.

Now that made me laugh.

And you're absolutely correct, the truth is always found within first.

How can one advise another on their path in life, and why would someone's path necessarily be anothers?

And can anyone truly be lost? How is that possible if God is everywhere? Maybe sometimes, questioning and doubting is exactly where a person should be at the moment. What gives any of us the right to judge others?

[edit on 10-12-2009 by Neo__]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join