It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truth Muslim Shariah law: Run fast or die.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by drmeola
www.ictampa.org...

this is the link I mentioned about Florida and Tampa as you see they call it there Constitution. And read over the requirements to join and be a part of there higher positions.

And yet this could never happen in America. Well wake up it already has.

I respectfully disagree. What you are looking at there are a set of by-laws for a private community based in part on common legal bylaw structure and procedure.

Having been a member of the Board of Directors and Vice President of my Condominium Association I recognize this document well.

It is a general set of rules the Corporation of the Association must follow for the establishment and maintenance of the community. It is that simple, nothing more. It does NOT supersede accepted United States Law or seek to carry out laws that are in conflict with U.S. Law. In fact, it MUST follow U.S. Law to remain a legal entity.

They can introduce nothing in these bylaws that goes against U.S law. Just because they are a private community, just like the place were I live they cannot make up and enforce their own laws.

Also note that they also use Robert Rules of Order. This is a very democratically way to preside over a meeting of it's members where they can challenge and change the bylaws of the association if the people don't like what is going on. Robert' Rules does things by majority vote. Because they actually specify that they use Robers Rules in their bylaws, it becomes ILLEGAL for them to stick to their a male vote equals every 2 woman's votes rule. Robert Rules is given more weight than their religious rules!

That's kind of neat huh? perhaps they didn't understand the law concerning this when they drew this up. If most of their members are women and they don't like what the men are doing, legally by U.S. Law they can overturn the mens decision no matter what the religious laws say!

[edit on 5-12-2009 by JohnPhoenix]

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Ok.

This comes up time and time again, and its ALL about ignorance.

British Law is set on precedents. It also recognises that in some cases arbitration is the best way to resolve an issue between two parties AND, in areas where criminal law is not involved the court sometimes prefers the matter to be settled by an arbitrary body, because the court does not have the time or expertise to deal with certain issues.

This is why football (soccer) players in the UK do not get charged with assault for fouls committed on a pitch.

This is why companies who have disputes rely on professional bodies to arbitrate a solution between them

This is why land owners with disputes can apply for arbitration.

This is why local authorites can give out tickets to vehicles that are parked in inappropriate places.

This is why various institutions can broker deals between debtors and their creditors.

The "sharia courts" mentioned are arbitary bodies. Similar bodies exist for Jewish people (The Beth Din), Sikhs and Hindu's. Christians involved in divorces can seek arbitration as well, and courts regularly insist that arbitration is carried out before any final decision is made.

These courts do not regulate criminal law. The work solely in the realms of civil matters, because they are classed as experts in their field - in this case that refers to their community

At all times, statute British Law supercedes the decisions made by these "courts". A party may refer a case to the British legal system at any point in the proceedings. Similarly these courts do not have to be used, and are not used unless both parties agree to them being used

Thats about as clear as I can put it. Deny Ignorance, don't embrace it.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
www.ictampa.org...

this is the link I mentioned about Florida and Tampa as you see they call it there Constitution. And read over the requirements to join and be a part of there higher positions.

And yet this could never happen in America. Well wake up it already has.

Ok I fully understand were you are coming from an I do have an understanding of the law, and I know the loop holes in them. So first I redirect you to

wwww.dailymail.co.uk...

Second I would direct you to as you have describe is tribal laws of the United States.

Also our domestic violence laws of enforcement.

Example for what I am referring to as a no longer active member of law enforcement but most of my family members are.

I show up on a bloody scene, no witnesses and two people present and involved. I can not arrest either individual or file a charge or complaint because I am not a witness to the event. And both parties refuse to press charges or to make a complaint. All I can do is ask one of the parties involved to walk away.

This is how they work. Because they know if they decided not to follow Shariah Laws outlined by the Koran, and ran to local law enforcement, it would be a death sentence for them.

Yes it is nice that they put the Robert rules in there but they did that because they new they had to in order to receive tax exempt status and they also knew that the women in there communities would and must obey Shariah above all. There religion requires nothing less.

Yes they proceed over cases that are not classified as criminal. But it comes down to a human rites issue, under our laws it is illegal to hold a person against there will. But these woman suffer from what we know as if I remember correctly (munch housing syndrome.) were a person begins to relate to the once who took them to begin with.

The women of Shariah, Israel, and Muslims in general are taught from birth, brainwashed if you will.
In these bylaws that they list, they specifically set out to,

Helping Muslims in the area to carry out Islamic activities and pursue Islam as a complete way of life. 2. Propagating the unique and great attributes of Islam that include unity, liberty, equality, justice, shura, truthfulness, and peace, all based on piety and belief in the oneness of Allah (God). 3. Preserving the Islamic identity of the Muslim community, especially among the youth and children, by helping them to understand their duties in life and to protect them from the harmful cultural effects around them.

The purpose of the Islamic Community of Tampa shall be to serve the best interests of Islam and individual Muslims in the Tampa Bay area and to propagate Islamic principles and teachings

So you see they tell you what there true intentions are, they have been at this since the beginning of time, they know how to manipulate the systems around them. So don’t be fooled. They know exactly what they are doing.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
These groups apply for tax exemptions, and other federal dollars, and are getting it. When they even bleatingly disobey the guild lines to receive such funds. But because of political correctness we keep giving it to them.
Just like Acorn they stopped them from receiving federal dollars, for what 3 months and even though they have been found guilty time and time again, we are sending them money again. I don’t know about all of you but I have had enough of these people this government blain tingly disregard for the rule of law.
They have scribbled, torn, and shredded our Constitution that they have sworn to uphold and protect. We are 12 trillion dollars in debt and its climbing higher and faster than any one could have ever imagined. We have skillfully been invaded by those whom do not wish to assimilate into our society. But set up there own communities around the loop holes of our laws to better infiltrate our Country.
Don’t be fooled by these so called peaceful religious people. They have one goal a perfect world under Shariah and everyone in the world bowing and worshiping Ala.

Women to be no more than slaves to the master of the house, man. Arranged marriages, there leader hell married a 6 year old and consummated the marriage at age 9. were are the women of America and these women movement organizations, they should be out raged to say the least.

I guess all pedophiles will be lining up to join this group, and the guys who want more than one wife. Sound like a great way to live to me. The only people who better run for there lives are the homosexuals, because they will put you to death.

WAKE UP AMERICA

Stop falling for this whole political correctness, and the lies laid out by these people.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by drmeola

They didn't put Roberts rules in there to get tax exempt status. That won't get you that status. If your corporation's laws states that it uses Roberts Rules for the order of their proceedings then it's legal and binding because it is in a legal document pertaining to the "Declaration of Constitution", that the community follows.

Other Bylaws don't specify any type of formal structure and thus they are free to follow whatever structure they want.

However you do bring up some good points. If the people are too afraid to go against Shariah Law then they won't get the local police involved.

My understanding of GOD is he does not rule his people by fear. If the Muslin religion keeps them there by fear perhaps it's time for them to wake up and re-examine their religion.

If Shariah law is seeking to overthrow American law and they teach their children this then all of these Muslims would be terrorists and such a community - a private training ground for terrorist - should not be allowed to exist.

What needs to be done is gather proof that Shariah law is in fact this harmful to American Law and American way of life and petition the lawmakers to sign into a law that says Muslims cannot set up communities in this manner, that they are "legal" terrorists cells and should be disbanded an IMO deported peacefully.

If we then jailed them for the terrorists they are, millions of them, then we would start a huge war on our own soil. We would have been better to have studied their religious doctrine first and never let them into the country.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I agree. WAKE UP AMERICA. WE . ARE . UNDER . SIEGE ! ! !

FYI, if you live in one of these Muslim communities, and you are accused of stealing, they chop off the hands!

If you are a woman and your husband beats you, the emam religious leaders blame the woman! The woman can even get stoned! (They call it "honor killings")

Men are allowed to have up to four wives, and they are treated as property, not with equal rights.

All the husband has to do is say Tahlak (Arabic word for divorce) and the woman is left abandoned, but for the woman to Tahlak she has to have four witnesses. But the witnesses are afraid to talk because of the men.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
They are always sitting and waiting and testing the tolerance of their hosts.

I am sure they will not try to wait until they have achieved the necessary majority in their country of residence, which would give them the legal right to have the Constitution changed in favor of Sharia.

They are so impatient they would start overthrowing their hosts´rules from
the moment they believe to be strong enough.

Constitutional changes normally require 2/3 of a majority vote (Germany).

Outbreeding the locals takes so frustratingly long !!!

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

These groups apply for tax exemptions, and other federal dollars, and are getting it. When they even bleatingly disobey the guild lines to receive such funds. But because of political correctness we keep giving it to them.
Just like Acorn they stopped them from receiving federal dollars, for what 3 months and even though they have been found guilty time and time again, we are sending them money again. I don’t know about all of you but I have had enough of these people this government blain tingly disregard for the rule of law.
They have scribbled, torn, and shredded our Constitution that they have sworn to uphold and protect. We are 12 trillion dollars in debt and its climbing higher and faster than any one could have ever imagined. We have skillfully been invaded by those whom do not wish to assimilate into our society. But set up there own communities around the loop holes of our laws to better infiltrate our Country.
Don’t be fooled by these so called peaceful religious people. They have one goal a perfect world under Shariah and everyone in the world bowing and worshiping Ala.

Women to be no more than slaves to the master of the house, man. Arranged marriages, there leader hell married a 6 year old and consummated the marriage at age 9. were are the women of America and these women movement organizations, they should be out raged to say the least.

I guess all pedophiles will be lining up to join this group, and the guys who want more than one wife. Sound like a great way to live to me. The only people who better run for there lives are the homosexuals, because they will put you to death.

WAKE UP AMERICA

Stop falling for this whole political correctness, and the lies laid out by these people.

John I greatly enjoy your postings it is obvious to me you are well educated. And yes they should have not been allowed to get to this point, but unfortunately it has. And I hate to say it but I believe it’s going to take a war on our soil before America wakes up.

And it will take a peoples war, because they have already infiltrated all stages of government, follow the money look up Shariah financing. I think you will find it very interesting to say the least. Give a listen to radiojihad.org... these guys are following the money and make one hell of a convincing argument to me.

John give them a listen and help me and others either by agreeing with them that there on the right trail, or show us how they are not. I would greatly appreciate your input on this matter.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I'm listening to radiojihad and they are right -- the more I learn, the more I see that Islam is a parasite with no honor, no common sense, nothing to offer an enlightened person.

View Islam as a virus, attempting to impregnate itself into us, the parasite's host.

WAKE UP AMERICA, WE ARE UNDER SIEGE

Muslims don't respect the Constitution, at all. Nor anything it stands for.

Read the Quran if you want to see the strategy being employed. It's a war manual that preaches hate and intolerance. Maybe we should start using the Quran's military strategies against the Muslims.

Something tells me the Muslims wouldn't appreciate that. They only want to follow the Quran when it benefits them. Talk about a double standard.

Islam is peace? No, Islam is not peace. Islam is hypocrisy and backwardness.

Did you know the Quran calls black people "raisin heads" and the word for "black" is the same word for "slave" in Arabic? That alone should piss off every African-American. Muhammed owned many black slaves!

Yet they're converting blacks in the prisons. WAKE UP AMERICA!

[edit on 5-12-2009 by ForAiur]

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ForAiur

Good job well written I’ve been trying to fig out how to bring the black group into light as they see them, as I have been trying to rally the women’s movement. Thank you for your post. And yes the soldiers often hear in theater these words being spoken to them, meaning the white soldiers as they refer to the blacks marching with them. Thumbs up.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by drmeola
Is this were America is heading?
Has this been the Obama’s plan all along?
We cant let this happen, not here not now, not ever.
Wake up America.

Obama's plan???? don't you belong on some tea-baggers site?? this ATS site are for people that, for the most part, display crictical thinking skills, and reason.

and of course you have to use the "WAKE UP" slogan, as if everybody that DOESN'T believe as you do, is either asleep or is somehow incapable of your superior understanding. what an arrogant, rude, and dismissive person you have shown yourself to be.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

Hi jimmyx, first let me thank you for your post, second I have been using the Wake Up America call all of my life I stole it from a radio broadcaster of sometime ago. No I am not a tea-bagger they mainly follow republicans I think, I am an independent.

Also as a writer of short stories and poetry, I love peoples opinion and trying to understand there logic, it is not arrogance that I am trying to show but I am trying to evoke a response whether it be of positive or negative. I believe all people have the rite to say what they want, I will support with my life there rite to do so, even if I disagree with what they are saying.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...
Cult pejoratively refers to a group whose beliefs or practices could be considered strange or sinister.[1] The term was originally used to denote a system of ritual practices. The narrower, derogatory sense of the word is a product of the 20th century, especially since the 1980s, and is a result of the anti-cult movement, which uses the term in reference to groups seen as authoritarian, exploitative and possibly dangerous.
The popular, derogatory sense of the term has no currency in academic studies of religions, where "cults" are subsumed under the neutral label of "new religious movement", while academic sociology has partly adopted the popular meaning of the term.[2][3][4]

Well to me that definiton fully discribes the Muslim Kuran religion-Shariah Law. And if so than it should not be reconized by the USA as a valid religion and should not be eligible for tax free statis under such guidelines.
If this is the case and as they are aplying for and receaving tax exemption, then should the satanic cults receave the same treatment should they not?

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   
www.sabiqun.net...

Posted this link and statement on both my threads. Regarding this issue.

MISSION STATEMENT

As-Sabiqun is an affiliation of several masajid who have as their central tenet the establishment of the Deen of Allah (Iqamatul-Deen/Actions and Efforts in the Way of Allah). Toward that end, we are focused in the development of an organized Islamic movement in America which is capable of producing individuals and institutions whose orientation and talents will, insha’Allah, be in total, complete, and uncompromised service of Allah (swt).

GOALS

Establish the Deen of Allah (Iqamatul-Deen/Actions and Efforts in the Way of Allah).
In the way of Iqamatul-Deen we will actively pursue the following goals:

Masajid. Establishing centers of spiritual and moral training which serve first and foremost as places to regularly worship Allah (swt) in congregation, but also as havens of security and fortresses for the preservation of Islam.
Da’wah. Invitation to Islam.
Islamic Educational Institutions. Prioritizing the creation of full-time schools for our children, which will train and develop future Islamic leaders, insha’Allah.
Economic Opportunity. Creating businesses and employment opportunities for the community.
Community Housing. Developing geographical integrity as a community.
Social Welfare Institutions. Responding to the need for spiritual and material assistance, which includes support from the general Muslim community.

Develop an organized Islamic movement in America. This movement will, insha’Allah, have the faith, strength, efficiency, and effectiveness to lead, train, and guide Muslims and the general society.
Through our work and sacrifice, we hope to become a model “Islamic community.” We define an Islamic community as one which is self-sufficient, independent, and well-guided. A community in which true brotherhood and sisterhood is clearly defined and practiced. We do not, however, limit ourselves by defining “community” as one geographical location. Instead, we intend to establish, with the help of Allah, multiple masjid-centered communities across the country.
So crucial is the development of an economic base for our community that we take as a major goal our development as one of the main suppliers of Islamic books, media, fragrances, and other products in the United States

When are we going to wake up I have searched site after site state after state it is all the same. They tell us exactly what they are doing and how they are going about trying to get there. We have to put a stop to this before it’s to late like in the UK. We must call our Representatives and tell them no to Shariah Law, no to tax-exemption, and no to citizenship. Send these people home. If we are going to recognize them as an established religion then we need to also recognize, Wiken, Satan worshipers, KKK, and any other group of people who live by a belief.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Most of the religious leaders of Islam don't even believe the religion themselves. But they sure like having hordes of mindless brainwashed followers ready to blow themselves up for "Allah."

Like these pieces of dirt:

Muslims threaten to rape Danish women over cartoons (Muslim protest in London)

America, this will be happening on our soil next if we don't WAKE UP!!!

[edit on 6-12-2009 by ForAiur]

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by ForAiur

I love there friendly protest, sounds just like the friendly protest performed by the KKK, lets give them tax exemption. That’s going to be my new mantra of chanting join me. KKK give them tax exemption, KKK give them tax exemption. KKK give them tax exemption. Lol I am joking of course but I think you get my point, get these people out of the USA before its to late, like it is in the UK.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Going Muslim, sign up here:

Ok lets switch gears, embrace your inner Muslim, I would love to have four wives and they can be of any age how cool is that, pedophiles should be lining up to sign up. Your wife has her panties in a bunch, go Muslim on her tell her to putout of beat her with the Koran, cool all the womanizers and abusers should be lining up to sign up. And when you get tired of one of your wives just go to council and get a divorce Muslim style toss them like the trash that they are out into the street and none of that (we want half) b.s. Crime is no problem because they catch a robber they simply chop off the hand; don’t have to worry about that person stealing again. I guess really the only people who will not be lining up it the homosexuals; after all they just kill those odd balls. So really what is wrong with this whole Muslim Shariah law thingy, we are working on world domination have a bunch of women, to do with what ever we want, social gatherings, churches, courts to keep the undesirables in check we are free to blow ourselves up and kill infidels, or just go hunting on a weekend and kills us a few of those people who don’t want to join up. That’s great sport for the hunters heck we can even start publishing some cook books on how to cook a human. Sounds like a world I want to live in, how about you?
starting a new thread with that title. lol so much for that idea it was less than a min before being removed oh well.

[edit on 6-12-2009 by drmeola]

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
It amazes me how a new thread covering the same topics I have begun from different angels on different threads with more of the so called proof people are looking for and I get hardly any responders and yet others that pop up are covered with pages and pages of input.

It must be a titling problem or simply from what I can tell is I give to much information in the beginning post to hold peoples attention.

I am fairly new to this site and I am always open to Suggestions
thank you for all your post as I do my best to respond to all.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Today’s email from actforamerica.

Muslim Day on Capitol Hill

Brought to you by www.actforamerica.org

Dear,

Back on September 25th, a few thousand Muslims gathered on Capitol Hill, a number well short of the 50,000 the event planners were shooting for and hoping for.

An ACT! for America team, led by two of our Florida chapter leaders, was on hand for the event, and was able to interview a number of the Muslims who attended.
• In one case, the discussion centered around whether or not homosexuals should be put to death under shariah law. Care to guess what the Muslim’s position was?
• In a second instance, the team interviewed a disciple of terrorist Sheikh Gilani. Sheikh Gilani’s organization is behind the creation of some 40 secretive compounds in this country which are the focus of the video documentary “Homegrown Jihad.”

This interview is an eye-opening example of how, when confronted, Islamists deny even the most obvious and documented facts.
• In a third instance, our team captured some very revealing video about the place of women in Islam.
All three of these videos are now available for public viewing, and we encourage you to view them and pass this email on to others. For if a picture is worth a thousand words, a video is worth 10,000.

• “Homosexuals must be killed…”
www.youtube.com...

• “ACT! interviews disciple of Islamist terrorist Sheikh Gilani”
www.youtube.com...

• “Intriguing insight into a dominant male theocracy where men are intimidating and threatening and where women are segregated, submissive, and subjugated.”
www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Erasurehead

Sorry, can and likely will, even the gun totters are too busy watchin' "idol".

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join