It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truth Muslim Shariah law: Run fast or die.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
www.dailymail.co.uk...

This is a must read for all whom wish to live free. Here is just a sample of what you will find.

Sharia law UK: Mail on Sunday gets exclusive access to a British Muslim court
By Edna Fernandes
Last updated at 9:57 PM on 04th July 2009
• Comments (19)
• Add to My Stories
In a shabby converted sweetshop in Leyton, East London, a group of burka-clad Muslim women sit in a waiting room. They have an appointment with Dr Suhaib Hasan at his twice-weekly surgery.
The women look worried. There is no talking in the airless reception area - the only sound is a fan purring quietly in the corner as temperatures outside exceed 80F.
Inside, the atmosphere is just as stifling. There are no magazines, television or other diversions. The beige walls are bare except for a flow-chart depicting the process of securing a Muslim divorce, and a picture of Mecca.

Making their case: At an Islamic centre in East London, Sheik Haitham Al-Haddad talks to two women about divorce issues
This is no GP's surgery or Citizens Advice Bureau. Within these non-descript walls lies the nerve centre of sharia law in Britain, the headquarters of the Islamic Sharia Council, which oversees the growing number of Muslim courts operating in Britain.
For the first time, the Islamic Sharia Council has granted access to a newspaper to observe the entire sharia legal process in Britain. Over several weeks, I was allowed to witness the filing of complaints, individual testimony hearings and the monthly meeting of imams, or judges, where rulings are handed down.
Sharia has been operating here, in parallel to the British legal system, since 1982. Work includes issuing fatwas - religious rulings on matters ranging from why Islam considers homosexuality a sin to why two women are equivalent to one male witness in an Islamic court.
The Islamic Sharia Council also rules on individual cases, primarily in matters of Muslim personal or civil law: divorce, marriage, inheritance and settlement of dowry payments are the most common.
However, in the course of my investigation, I discovered how sharia is being used informally within the Muslim community to tackle crime such as gang fights or stabbings, bypassing police and the British court system.
A few hardline leaders would like it to be taken even further. One told me that Britain should adopt sharia punishments such as stoning and the chopping off of hands to reduce violent crime.
There are 12 councils or courts operating in Britain under Dr Hasan's group, based in London, Birmingham, Manchester, Rotherham and Bradford. Scores more imams dispense justice through their own mosques.
A study last week by the thinktank Civitas claimed that there could be as many as 85 sharia courts in Britain, although Dr Hasan says most of these are not formal courts. But it is certainly a growing network.
In his courts, support staff interview plaintiffs and compile a case study. Judgments are delivered by senior imams at closed monthly meetings and are sent in writing to the concerned parties. Up to 7,000 cases have been handled so far.
The Islamic Sharia Council is listed as a charity but people seeking a divorce, or talaq, must fill in a form and pay a fee. For a man it is £100; for women, it is £250 because the imams say it takes more work to process a woman's application as her word has to be corroborated.
The literal meaning of sharia is 'source of water in the desert', meaning the source of all spiritual life for Muslims. This is not just a code of law, but a way of life.

I must give credit to unicorn1 for pointing me towards this site. thank you.

[edit on 4-12-2009 by drmeola]

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Is this were America is heading?
Has this been the Obama’s plan all along?
We cant let this happen, not here not now, not ever.
Wake up America.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by drmeola
Is this were America is heading?
Has this been the Obama’s plan all along?
We cant let this happen, not here not now, not ever.
Wake up America.

Relax, This will never happen in America. To many freedom loving people with guns.

Why would you think this is Obamas plan?

[edit on 12/4/2009 by Erasurehead]

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
people will stop at NOTHING to discredit Obama.

It really has become a pandemic here on ATS
You have no proof, and no reason what so ever, to believe Obama and Sharia law have anything in common other than your complete lack of ability to formulate a rational argument.

Sharia Law will never happen in the United States.

It really is just that simple.

If you would pull your head out of your hind quarters for one second and think about it:

How would Obama inact Sharia Law? The Military?
Do you REALLY think the military would allow this to happen?

Please.
Don't forget, the military is comprised of American citizens.

They have just as much to loose as you.

Think next time you decide to start a post...we sure would appreciate it

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Erasurehead

Obama’s own words he ran on fundament change. I will not pick apart all his speeches, but I will tell you an insider’s story if you will.

Most people in the United States especially on the east coast have heard about a place called the Villages located in central Florida. It is known for many thing, but mainly for its seniors political influence, all politicians make it appoint to show up there when campaigning.

A group of seniors got together and went to join Obama’s campaign committee. They were welcomed with open arms showed around had lunch and was excited about the next day when they would go to meeting to learn what they could do to help.

The next day comes and they were very excited, arriving at the office they were told they would be meeting a new group that were the trainers for the campaign. So far so good, they seemed enthusiastic and gathered up all the new volunteers and lead them to a meeting room. Were they proceeded to give a small introduction and turned on a movie showing Obama’s intentions for bringing about ONE WORLD ORDER. The ladies mind you ran for there life, got back to the villages told them what they had experience and not a single vote was ever cast in favor for Obama. Nor was he or any of his supporters ever invited to speak there again.

So I ask again: was this his plan all along the adoption of Shariah Law?

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Snarf

They always said that about Britain.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Can you fill me in on some details?
Do the folks in the UK vote in national and primary elections?
Are they out numbered by Muslim voters?
Is Shariah law acknowledged by UK law? British? Scottish? Wales?
English?
Can a Muslim cleric demand a person's hand be chopped off in the UK?
Thanks

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Snarf

Yes people like yourself love to use that phrase about my head the difference is my head is out of my ass, as you so blindly think that us gun toten Americans can stop this on our own you are mistaken. And I never said Obama was behind Shariah law, I said he is and encourager of it. And what makes you think it would never happen here. It’s happening in the UK and they have a large military forces as well.
But your debt loving Acorn lover God Obama is all knowing and you would follow him right off the cliff. As people in our country are loosing there jobs houses and have a hard time feeding themselves. But I guess your one of those like the black lady on television that said she wants Obama money and thinks it comes from his secret stash. Or one of those natzpolosy supports that told a person during the campaign (maybe we should drill a hole in your head) as he held up a sign drill here drill now. WAKE UP AMERICA

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Donny 4 million

Under tribal law which would best describe the way they conduct there business. Yes they can and do chop off people’s hands. But only in the so called tribal area’s like the one they have started in Tampa Florida and for those who don’t know that’s in the USA.
Look up there web site.
How they would get away with in America we have what is known as a domestic violence if the police do not witness it, and there is no complaining parties then there is no charges. Just another loop hole that they no how to manipulate.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donny 4 million
Can you fill me in on some details?
Do the folks in the UK vote in national and primary elections?
Are they out numbered by Muslim voters?

I believe that is how the Muslims got the Sharia law in place in the first place.

Is Shariah law acknowledged by UK law? British? Scottish? Wales?
English?
Can a Muslim cleric demand a person's hand be chopped off in the UK?
Thanks

Here is an article that answers some of these questions: www.dailymail.co.uk...

From the article:

In Britain, sharia courts are permitted to rule only in civil cases, such as divorce and financial disputes. Until last year, these rulings depended on voluntary compliance among Muslims. But now, due to a clause in the Arbitration Act 1996, they are enforceable by county and high courts.

Yes, it appears that according to the Arbitration Act of 1996 that Sharia law is acknowledged by the court system.

This worries me because they said this would never happen in Britain. As someone who appreciates the English culture which is our country's (America's) roots, I find it very disconcerting that Islam is attempting to turn Western civilization into Arab culture.

[edit on 4-12-2009 by ForAiur]

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by karl 12

Yeah but the difference is that the people in the UK allowed the government to take their guns away.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erasurehead

Yeah but the difference is that the people in the UK allowed the government to take their guns away.

They never had guns in the first place.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erasurehead

They never had guns in the first place.

Yes they did.

UK began requiring gun permits in 1920
1953 prohibited the carrying of concealed weapons, even things like Mace.
Handguns were banned altogether in 1997.
No heavy caliber, semi automatics or automatic weapons allowed.

www.straightdope.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Here are three links that describe some of the problems in Europe :

barenakedislam.wordpress.com...
minister-calls-for-ending-muslim-immigration-to-germany/

www.dw-world.de...

www.dw-world.de...

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ForAiur

I am pretty much dumbed down when it comes to Muslims.
Are you afraid there may be some way that --you as an American
may be soon subject to Shariah law?

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
.Can anyone venture a theory as to (who) is and would have been the driving force behind gun control in the UK, Australia,Canada?
Is there any true relationship between Shariah and gun control.
Same folks involved??

[edit on 4-12-2009 by Donny 4 million]

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Yes,that was just usualy farmers - the vast majority of Brits wouldn't even dream of owning a firearm - let alone complain about existing gun laws.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   

As a licensed gun carrier myself, I am still afraid of this taken hold in the USA. Just because we as citizens cant just go around killing people as much as we may want to. Our guns are for our protection; this doesn’t mean that the Muslim communities aren’t free to enact Shariah law in there tribal means. It simply means that we individuals will be free from them for a time since they would be crazy to come after me to chop off my hand or anything else without me taken a few them out. But the point is no matter how many guns we have, we by law are unable to act without being charged by our own law enforcement for murder. So this whole false safety you are feeling my friend may help you sleep at night, but will do nothing to deter these people from there ways.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   
www.ictampa.org...

this is the link I mentioned about Florida and Tampa as you see they call it there Constitution. And read over the requirements to join and be a part of there higher positions.

And yet this could never happen in America. Well wake up it already has.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Please.. someone help me understand How this happened in the UK.

In America we would say there can be no other laws but U.A. Law. If you want to live here, agree to live by our laws..

Why didn't the U.K. do the same?

I feel if we understand this better we can know how better to combat this.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join