It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RSS for this Alternative Substances NOT FOUND.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I used RSS a lot and I noticed there isn't one for this Alternative Substances forum. If you click RSS it says NOT FOUND.

Move this where ever it needs to get the proper attention.

[edit on 4-12-2009 by SeeingBlue]

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
That's because there is no feed for this forum.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Is there going to be one? I read this site with google reader mostly..

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by SeeingBlue

As I understand it, this particular forum is being hidden from Google indexing in order to keep out the "I take drugs and they are cool" type of people.

This I understand completely. At least we are being given a forum to discuss drug issues in an adult manner.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   
i am happy there is a forum here to discuss such issues

however it is disappointing that the masses can not easily come across the information that is here

there isnt even a title listing above the symbol on the boards home page so people can know this is the alternative substances conspiracies area, if there was, there would be a lot more traffic in this area of ats

hopefully it is just off to a slow start and more people end up learning about the great tool that is here on ats

i also think if we are going to speak only about the medical issues regarding marijuana, that should take place in the medical forum eventually

with all of that said, i cant complain, all of the above is just grateful, constructive, and respectful criticism

one question i do ponder is if any of the threads from this part of the board meet the criteria, will they be allowed to be featured on the main page

for example if a thread receives enough stars, or flags, or replies?

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

I can understand that. But it's really only a matter of time.

new topics

top topics

join