It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's December and still no disclosure...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Stephen Bassett has this counter running on the frontpage of his website. It counts the days from the begin that Obama took office to the day disclosure will be given. The only thing that this counter will count is the days that Obama has office.

I watched some Bassett interviews and he is very serious about the idea that Obama is the perfect president to give it unless the political circumstances will not permit disclosure.

You can ask yourself....well what is he waiting for? Probably the political circumstances are not in favour for disclosure. It is not the right time. But than again, how is the perfect political circumstance defined? Answer...such circumstances do not excist. Conclusion......disclosure will never happen.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spinotoror
Is disclosure so important?

Really, I don't think it needs to happen.

there has already been disclosure to millions of people. why does anyone need an official statement. in the phoenix lights case alone, 10 of thousands were exposed to the huge craft over a wide area. what?...you need the actual POTUS to verify what millions of people have already experienced?? not me...too many sightings, from too many diverse groups of people, in too many countries.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

One of the idea's behind official disclosure is that it SHOULD open the way to (disclosure of) new technologies and such. Technologies that can help make our planet to become more healthy. But than again...thats why I wrote the word should with capitals.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   
I have a feeling that as the private space industry begins to take off, There might not be any choice BUT full disclosure.

Richard Branson's Spacecraft Two is almost ready for lift off and when it is, they will be taking people up 6 at a time every day.

Also, As cameras get smaller and smaller and the resolution gets bigger and bigger, we are going to have plenty of new un-cencored vision to look at from these "Space Tourists"

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by genma

WAKE UP PUPPETS.

You are all being played.
Again, and again.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

Originally posted by Spinotoror
Is disclosure so important?

Really, I don't think it needs to happen.

there has already been disclosure to millions of people. why does anyone need an official statement. in the phoenix lights case alone, 10 of thousands were exposed to the huge craft over a wide area. what?...you need the actual POTUS to verify what millions of people have already experienced?? not me...too many sightings, from too many diverse groups of people, in too many countries.

We need the official statement so we can go further than just bad pictures and crappy movies. We need an official statement so we can ALL have active face to face contact, not only the "i-feel-im-very-special" people!

I honestly believe there lies truth in Star Treks Prime Directive. They will not interfere with us officially if our leaders dont inform us about their existence and visits.

Its great and all, all those "i-feel-special-people" whom do have personal contacts with ET's, but it is getting us nowhere. Our leaders must officially inform the people of Earth. Only then will they actually come en masse and land everywhere to help us and to integrate us into the "universal society" or whatever you wanna call it.

Like someone said before "One of the idea's behind official disclosure is that it SHOULD open the way to (disclosure of) new technologies and such. Technologies that can help make our planet to become more healthy".

Those technology's will not be made public when only a few thousand people saw a giant craft over Phoenix.

Also, official disclosure leads us onto the path of a whole new way of thinking. A new way of living. We will realize that if we want to make it out there, if we want to survive as a race, we need to live a life of peace and love. Because you cant survive as a galactic species when you are not one but are killing eachother.

Lets look at it this way, If a country is not one, and the people of that country are tearing eachother apart and never agree on how things should be done or whatever, then how can they survive the global civilisation? How can they stand on own feet when it comes to world politics? See it like this but on galactic scale.

[edit on 6/12/09 by TheNetherlands]

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
If ET's are out there and want to be known, they will do so without warning. What would be the point in slowly disclosing? I think that U.F.O's (not aliens) will be known during the next major war between superpowers.

Don't trust anyone who claims to know a hidden truth. Nobody. These people are playing others for fools. You give them power by paying attention. They are weak, and insecure. They are not worth my time, nor anyone else who values their own.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Is disclosure so important? For me it's not, I've studied UFO's and Aliens for so long now that I know it's for real, what I don't know is in what extent the "Alien conspiracy" stretches. But I highly doubt a government would tell me that in any form.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deep-Throat
Is disclosure so important? For me it's not, I've studied UFO's and Aliens for so long now that I know it's for real,

Do you recognise any of these aliens?:
diverse.freepage.de...

P.S. Though, some of them are poorly depicted.
Also, some are physical, others are spiritual and a few are just good imaginations and fake.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by sphinx551

I don't clame that I know every single race of aliens around the universe(s). I do feel that I know enough to say aliens exist, but as I said I don't know the whole scoop of it. Maybe someday!

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   
* Cassini project classified, because of all the mothership activity filmed in Saturn system.
* a 1.5 mln miles off the South pole a 20 mile craft that is sat in a stationary. NASA and other organizations telescopes have been monitoring it for 8 months, they watch its trajectory to us. It is now
stationary and are craft going in and out of this 20-mile structure.
* very large planetary structure coming in 18 degrees RA of Neptune's orbit. it should be visible sometimes next year.

ALEX COLLIER at the Project Camelot Awake and Aware Conference, Los Angeles, Sept 2009
www.youtube.com...

"In the next several years you all gona think you 're living in a science fiction movie. And you are living in a science fiction movie, except it isn't a movie, it's a reality.

I was specifically ASKED to speak to you about

* Cassini project classified, because of all the mothership activity filmed in Saturn system.
* a 1.5 mln miles off the South pole a 20 mile craft that is sat in a stationary. NASA and other organizations telescopes have been monitoring it for 8 months, they watch its trajectory to us. It is now
stationary and are craft going in and out of this 20-mile structure.
* very large planetary structure coming in 18 degrees RA of Neptune's orbit. it should be visible sometimes next year.

The government made some treaties for technology in exchange for experimentation and observation, and they were tricked.

If we were all love and light, we would not be going down this road to global fascism and powers that want to eliminate 2/3 of world
population.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join