It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's December and still no disclosure...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I thought it was to happen on this month and year? Well where is it? There's not even a hint of it anymore.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Oh thanks I totally forgot we were supposed to have disclosure in August, then September, then October.. then it was def. supposed to happen in November. And now It's December and nothing has happened. I am soooooo surprised! This is only like the 6th year in a row this has happened!

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Lets face it...

Its not going to happen!

We are not in the right age to be shown! We are still in the age of discovery!

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Disclosure is about as real as aliens visiting here... ie it's real in the minds of believers.

I should start up a bookies, and take bets on when disclosure will be. 100 to 1 odds on disclosure occurring before the year is out. 1000 to 1 odds on disclosure occurring before the start of 2013.

As the saying goes... There's a sucker born every day... and ATS seems to attract them like flies!

Any takers?

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by C.H.U.D.
Disclosure is about as real as aliens visiting here... ie it's real in the minds of believers.

I should start up a bookies, and take bets on when disclosure will be. 100 to 1 odds on disclosure occurring before the year is out. 1000 to 1 odds on disclosure occurring before the start of 2013.

As the saying goes... There's a sucker born every day... and ATS seems to attract them like flies!

Any takers?

Best post I've read in a while. End of story. No "disclosure".

I'm starting to believe that people who believe aliens are coming back are in for a rude awakening.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
well i suppose the only real way to get the bare bones truth would be a million man march on washington dc but the odds of that happening makes it more than likely i will win the lottery tonight.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
ETs are visiting/watching. That you can bank on. But I hope nobody sold the farm and moved to the hills expecting disclosure. Unfortunately, there are many charlatans and assorted loons in this subject.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by xalaran
well i suppose the only real way to get the bare bones truth would be a million man march on washington dc but the odds of that happening makes it more than likely i will win the lottery tonight.

Wouldn't help.

Sorry, but too much is riding on keeping the secret.

[edit on 4-12-2009 by Unknown Origin]

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by genma
I thought it was to happen on this month and year? Well where is it? There's not even a hint of it anymore.

The people that believe in "Disclosure" will be asking that every December the rest of their lives.

Just my 2-cents

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Wolf 

I actually dont agree.
All the things we wanted and are capable of doing are invented.

we just need to update things. I think we are at the right level.

We made everything, we just need a little update and I think disclosure is a good update as we already went to space the next step is to find life other then us. as we already acknowledge how diseases work we just need cures I could give other examples...

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Theres a Meteor from Mars that NASA confirmed as having fossilized Microbacterial remains on it. Thats your disclosure.

Or were people expecting city-sized ships hovering over Washington DC with Grey Aliens stepping onto the White Lawn proclaiming "we come in Peace."

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Instead of waiting for the world to come to you perhaps you should go to the world and try to find the answer for yourself.
You really think disclosure is going to be what? A giant press conference with aliens standing beside humans, and they give us a space ship and say go have fun?
Even in the remote possibility of some sort of disclosure i dont think would yeild some sort of immediate exchange of technology, but thats my opinion.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Keep in mind that those bleating "omg disclosure is coming!" is a select group of folks who often have something at stake. i.e. their websites and book sales. They always are "in the know" with clandenstine sources, and their dates keep pushing back. I think they said by "mid 2010" as their new date.

Unless one of these people can grow a pair and disclose a real source or material, I consider it all utter rubbish.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I want to see the BlueBeam show, it is supposed to be unbeliveable.

Wierd if they dont show us atleast one huge mothership..

Maybe they need the LHC up and running for it to work..
I dont know, just ranting...

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
yeah but on the bright side its nearly xmas ^___^

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
There won't be any disclosure for one reason and one reason only.

The mass public would panic and the world as we know would stop ticking.
Most of the worlds public are happy in their own little bubble called life, they are happy to carry on as such.

Drop a bombshell on them like alien life is here and they will panic, panic will lead to unrest, unrest will lead to looting, riots etc, Social order will break down completely.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
People who are so desperate for disclosure to happen are people who are not confident in their beliefs that extraterrestrials exist and are here on the planet. They're desperate for a powerful authority figure (the government) to stand in front of a podium and admit to millions of people that extraterrestrials are real because, in their minds, it would erase any hint of doubt they carry regarding their existence. This is essentially a lack of self-trust.

BE YOUR OWN AUTHORITY!

Seriously, you don't need the government to confirm that they exist. And even if they did, it probably wouldn't even be the "whole" story anyways. Thats why it is important to stop relying on the words of anyone -- whether it be mines, David Wilcox', or Barack Obama's -- and begin using your own natural instincts, intuition, research and intelligence to piece the puzzle together and find out what's real and what isn't.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
In the past two years there has been substantial evidence to support the fact that people who have witnessed a UFO are in fact, credible, ranging from government, military, commercial airline pilots all the way down to you and I.

This information, in the past two years, has became readily available, more so than ever before. Mexican Military Air force situation, documented, recorded, released, and undeniable, Chinese Lanterns? Sure.

The fact remains, there can be no date stamped on disclosure, we can hope it is soon there are no guarantees. The more important fact, is that UFOs do exist, they are intelligently controlled, and they are appearing all around the world, and 100s of credible witnesses are coming forth, why, to demolish their reputation? No, because what they saw is real, and they want some GOD DAMN ANSWERS.

This information has now bled into MSM, conspiracies have now bled into MSM in general, this is the day and age of a new era, and the new era will come, regardless of what you believe. The technological and industrial age is at it's wits end, 57% of power generated by the US is coal-based, Coal based power is old technology, and as fast as microchips are advancing why hasn't energy production? We still use jet engines, why haven't we been developing better more efficient technology for mass transportation?

The end of this box, your shell, what you're so tightly knitted into to believe, is at it's end, and it will come, I propose to you to do your research, open minded, and acknowledge the blatant facts that the path mankind has headed is ignorance, and that is what MSM, and most every tabloid, historical document or science sheet has formed you to believe. You are a mold, as we all are, because open thought and critical thinking is discouraged by MSM, by the US Educational System, etc.

The time is now, people are pissed, and the answers will come, eventually.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Is disclosure so important?

Really, I don't think it needs to happen.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Spinotoror

Ignorance is bliss, isn't it?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join