It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why did God create the Dinosaurs?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
OP, let me take a stab here.

The Universe is a living, breathing, thinking entity referred to by Christ as the 'father'. The Father via 'thought' created the Earth.
Dinosaurs evolved on Earth. The same way all other life forms were in the process of evolving before Elohim(god/lucifer/angels etc) came from the sky and intertwined their own DNA into man.
They(dino) are responsible for creating much of the wilderness you see today. That was most likely their main purpose.
At some point in history the atmosphere on Earth must have changed just enough that one day the great 'beasts' literally crumbled into pieces from the pressure. Evident by the thousands of pieces of remains we generally find for each 'beast'.

Now, some of the smaller dino's survived. They eventually evolved into what we call 'birds' today. These 'birds' carry on the same duties as the ancient Dino performed in its day.

P/S- It would not be wise to create a species such as cro-magnon without first altering the atmosphere just enough to eliminate or reduce the size of a creature that would prey upon that species. It would be counter productive, no?

This is all my own opinion, of course ..

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by coastalite
How do you know the Dinosaurs weren't brought here by ET or created by ET for God knows what? It's hard to believe conventional wisdom that they just naturally evolved over time. I personally find it hard to believe that such complex biological life forms could evolve out of a primordial soup. Life evolved from single celled organisms. Yeah right!

You mean GOD brought them here with him?

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
2 Timothy 3

1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by starwarp2000
2 Timothy 3

1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

I'm pretty sure that this has nothing to do with this thread. But it's an interesting verse because this is how mankind has been acting from Day 1. So the end times have been in effect for thousands and thousands of years, according to this prophecy. Lol.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Why did God create humans? I mean, all they do is walk around tearing eachother up to bits.

(u c what I did thar?)

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I DO NOT believe in god. But i will justify this.

They were merely an experiment, just like we are. We're just more "complex." And who's to say they only went around tearing things up? You weren't alive then, were you? Also, if you can't see their purpose, that is if it isn't just an experiment; can you see our purpose?

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Maybe he just felt like it. Know what i mean?

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Tobeornottobe

I love that...He just felt like it...That very well could be the answer...

However, I think that the Dino's were created for the same reason everything was created...that is, to bring glory to God. It's as easy as that....

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Dinosaurs are still with us. I've seen a documentary on television where a scientist adds hormones to chicken eggs in their various stages of development and they grow teeth, scales instead of feathers and a long rigid tail.
The hormones block the normal hormones they get in normal gestation. We could possibly make Dinosaurs for zoos using existing birds. I wonder what kind of dinosaur an eagle would make? It could be a kind of a Phoenix.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by starwarp2000

Just a bit of an FYI for you: if you took the bible literal then God was a psychotic, mass murderer that should have been hunted by the American government. Deuteronomy 13: if you hear of another city where another god is worshiped you must go into that city, kill every man, woman, and child, even their cattle, and then you must burn that city to the ground.

Oh and by the way, thou shall not kill.

Religion is a silly joke and it only feasts on the minds of those unable to comprehend scientific data. Man did not walk with the dinosaurs, the dinosaurs existed 69 million years ago. Jesus didnt ride around on a dinosaur and angels never existed, and neither did giants. If you open up the tiniest fraction of your mind to what space-time has to offer us youll see the world for what it really is: an insignificant station of life thats floating randomly throughout a mass ocean of bubbles, only we dont call them bubbles, we call them planets.

Please stop trying to mislead people with your "opinions" because thats all they are - opinions, and theyre stupid.
Get some evidence.

To finish this off, I cant wait for the day humans collective intelligence rise just enough to see religion for what it really is: an evil carbuncle on the soul of humanity.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
The Judeo/Christian/Muslim God is not the only possible God there is.

Many cultures (and other people) believe in a supreme creator of the universe. This supreme creator may be a little more hands-off that the God from the Judeo-Christian-Muslim Bible...
...i.e., this God set the universe in motion -- the WHOLE universe -- and isn't specifically "creating" dinosaurs, rabbits, human, space aliens, etc. Those are just by-products of the universe that this particular God created.

In this model of "God as the hands off, yet supreme creator", there can still be a mystical aspect and an afterlife (just like the Judeo-Chritian-Muslim model) -- or not.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People
The Judeo/Christian/Muslim God is not the only possible God there is.

Many cultures (and other people) believe in a supreme creator of the universe. This supreme creator may be a little more hands-off that the God from the Judeo-Christian-Muslim Bible...
...i.e., this God set the universe in motion -- the WHOLE universe -- and isn't specifically "creating" dinosaurs, rabbits, human, space aliens, etc. Those are just by-products of the universe that this particular God created.

In this model of "God as the hands off, yet supreme creator", there can still be a mystical aspect and an afterlife (just like the Judeo-Chritian-Muslim model) -- or not.

Youre right. The universe might have been made by a creator of some kind but as Stephen Hawking himself says, "theres no need for a creator as everything can be explained without the use of one", so there. And I know some religious tit wanks out there will try to say well thats how God works and okay, but the God of the old and new testament couldnt have made a radish let alone the entire universe. He was too busy laying down the laws about pork and what to wear and who to be and when to work.

Religious indoctrination should be a crime against humanity. Clergy should be locked up in a prison for polluting the minds of impressionable children with this medieval bull# and teaching that its okay to hate people because of who they are all because you embrace a lifestyle that is decorated with persecution, murder, and bloodshed. If not for their insane beliefs in an afterlife then things like 9/11 could never have happened. Religion is TERRIBLE. I dont care if it gives a few people hope - they can find salvation in the comfort of knowing that the Holy Bible (as its jokingly referred) and the Quran and the Torah are easily disprovable and total fairy tale hocus pocus. (If you dont believe its okay to sell your daughter into slavery or that its wrong to work on the Sabbath or to stone homosexuals to death then you arent a Christian, a Muslim, or a Jew, regardless of what youd like to call yourself.)

Worship the sun if you have to worship something - the ACTUAL source of life on this planet. Without the sun this would be nothing more then a stupid rock floating in the middle of nowhere. You cant have a conversation with the sun, of course, but you Christians are used to having your prayers ignored anyways. There is no reason to believe in something youve never seen for fear of burning in Hell over it. Lets get real. A lie is a lie even if everybody believes it, but the truth is the truth even if nobody believes it.

And if I sound rude I apologize but religion is too absurd to last forever and someday people will take offense to its ridiculous claims to wisdom as people like me do. When religion stops offending me, ill stop offending it.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

The dinos were an experiment by the nephilim, dinosaurs , demons, giants, I don;t think it was god's creation.
It's in the book of enoch. And there were giants.
You also have to take into an acount witch god are you refering to, the alien god or the creator, that is the super natural force. If you are refering to the alien god that modified our DNA then I guess that is the experiment.
If you are refering to god the creator of the universe the "divine" then I don't think it created them.
I'm thinking that they were an experiment by extraterestrials.

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join