It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The men behind Barack Obama: "A worldwide tragedy in the making."

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   

It would be interesting to list the claims and then debunk or support them. Any takers?

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by loam

Can you elaborate on the vids? I can not view this Vids.. I would also like to hear your opinion on them if thats possible?

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by poedxsoldiervet

Can you elaborate on the vids? I can not view this Vids.. I would also like to hear your opinion on them if thats possible?

the puppet masters behind Obama include; the financiers, banker cartel, the Tri-Lateral-ists & a very well heeled group including Brezezinski, Soros, Rockefeller & (a host of others that are networked together through various positions in Govt, Thinktanks, etc....my personal edit addition)

read the 'Grand Chessboard' by Z. Brezezinski, who was campaigner Obama's national security 'Advisor'...and you'll get the big-picture as to the strategy & the policies the USA will be taking to accomplish a wide spectrum 'conflict' with Russia-China for te purpose of extending the life of the Washington-London global leadership/hegemony

the best line i liked was when it was brought up that Obamas 2nd father was more attuned to JackDaniels Black Label than Islam, so Obama had no real Muslim upbringing

new topics

join