It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas executes low-IQ convicted killer

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Harlequin

I don't see any posts of him supporting a pedophile... This thread is worthless and should be locked.

I would expect to read a thread like this on 4chan random board, not ATS.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Thor has spoken, perhaps you can qive us a quick run down on which threads are to remain open

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   
OP, if he would not have committed such a brutal crime, he would not have been executed. This is HIS fault, not the judicial systems! When are you going to hold people accountable for their actions? Does the bill fit the crime? in this case, absolutely! A vile human being got what he deserved! Retarded or not, the world is a safer, better place without him!

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
There are millions of low IQ people in this world, and they don't go around killing people...Time to stop making excuses and hold people accountable.

Deebo

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   
I like how it reads "Low IQ" as if excecuting dumb people (criminals) were some sort of tragedy. If he had the presence of mind to do the crime then he pays for his actions. Dumb or smart, it don't matter.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Hate me for it but I agree, kill him. Nothing will teach him any better and he'll only spend his days being a burden on the tax payer and a risk to the public, people like this serve no purpose in the world.

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join