It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Died a week after the H1N1 vaccine - not reported

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Died a week after the H1N1 vaccine - not reported.

"- If your doctor has not sent any message, can not we interpret it in any way other than that he believes there is no connection between the deaths and vaccination, "says Madsen of ABC News.

www.abcnyheter.no...

[edit on 12/4/2009 by eriathwen]

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   
hello, Norwegian..

heres the google translation:

Died a week after the H1N1 vaccine - not reported
Cesilie Nicolaisen (25) died a week after she took the vaccine against swine flu. The case was never reported to authorities, despite the fact that doctors do not know what Cesilie died.

(ABC News): A week after severe diabetes sick Cesilie Nicolaisen (25) from Sortland took the swine flu vaccine, she died. Despite the fact that the pathologist can not find the cause of death after a preliminary autopsy, was not the Norwegian Medicines Agency report about a death that may have had its basis in the vaccine.

-. - I have a proviso that the doctor does not know that she has taken the vaccine. : But if not, it appears that one tries to put a lid on things, to have his hands free, "he says Borre Nicolaisen upset, and continues:

- There should be a human right to have a proper explanation on why you die. The last seconds of life should certainly be credibility, "he says.

- Unworthy

. It has not succeeded ABC News to connect with your doctor if any, should have sent the report to the Norwegian Medicines Agency. From the doctor's office we are informed that the current doctor is "not interested to comment on the matter."

Nicolaisen believes it is shameful that the physician has not reported the death. . When the doctor who examined her could not come up with some answers to the cause of death, he asked for an independent autopsy report.

In the interim report says that doctors do not know what Cesilie died of, but that one is waiting for a response from some samples.

Was seriously ill

Cesilie Nicolaisen had long been ill. And she was both operated for tumors of the brain and the victim of kidney failure after having been poorly regulated diabetes for several years.

. Nicolaisen stressed that it was expected that his daughter would die if not for a long time. Yet he describes the death as sudden.

. Tray: Borre Nicolaisen is disappointed with the treatment the family received after her daughter's death in early November. (Foto: Privat) (Photo: Private)
- . - She had good and bad days, but that there had been a long time. and I did not notice any difference in her in the days after vaccination. Så hun døde litt brått, sier Nicolaisen. So she died a little abruptly, "says Nicolaisen.

. He says it was not given any information about the dangers of swine flu vaccine for Cecilie.

- - I believe it's should not be afraid to take the vaccine if one is healthy, but it's something else in the situation of Cesilie. . But I am humbled to those who tried to make the best of the situation for her, "he says.

Many questions

Even seems Nicolaisen it's hard to believe anything in particular about the cause of her daughter's death.

- The immediate reaction was the issue of drugs she was compatible with what she had. . But it is most thoughts and ideas around it. . We can only hope those who have been responsible for it have done things right, "he says.

Statutory Registration

Avdelingsoverlege Steinar Madsen at the Norwegian Medicines Agency can not comment specifically, but said in general that a doctor has a duty to report serious side effects of vaccines, including deaths, to the Norwegian Medicines Agency.

- - If your doctor has not sent any message, can not we interpret it in any way other than that he believes there is no connection between the deaths and vaccination, "says Madsen of ABC News.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   
People can speculate that something was "added" to this vaccine, or that it is a big pharma money making scheme, but the "deaths" from it are like any normal side effect. You inject a foreign material into the body and you have a probability of negative side effects. With that said, the largest guinie pig lab is the US Military, which is forced to take this vaccine.

I hate to inform you paranoia on this is very stretched. The entire military has been vaccinated, do you see them dropping like flies? Absolutely not.

As with any foreign material, bodies act differently. Reason why a bee sting can kill somebody allergic but a non allergic person only gets the shortly lived painful sting. Foreign object enters, injects more foreign substance (bee sting poison) and body reacts, some swell some dont.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Eavel

I do agree with you, but what I not agree of is the 'hushdown' and lack of reporting, And the fact that when it comes to swineflu deaths, they are wery quick to report... And it always comes out the same, If someone has swineflu eaven thou they are deadly ill from other diseeses the swineflu alway gets the blame, and that fast! And when someone dies hours or days after the vaccine, they balme the underlying diseese, or other circumstanses eaven if they dont have a underlying diseese to blame its NEVER their vaccine!

And in this case (and I wonder how many else), it was not eaven reported and taken in to considuration that she had the vaccine a weeke before her death,... wich they dont know the cause of....

I belive there is many more cases like this one, and it is not right!

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   
So doctors confirm theres absolutely nothing linking the vaccine to her death, but you're saying there is, regardless of having no evidence or reason to believe this...

People die all the time, even seemingly healthy people. I'll even give you a recent example; Mac Tonnies, UFO researcher, died in his sleep about a month ago, he was 34 years old. Imagine if he had taken the H1N1 vaccine a day, or even a week as this loony story claims, before his death, everyone would point to that when we know that wasn't why he died.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZombieOctopus
Mac Tonnies, UFO researcher, died in his sleep about a month ago, he was 34 years old.

So why wasnt it reported that researching UFO's can cause you to die in your sleep, even if you are 34? - Oh, the government must have covered that up also!

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Yea, that is a huge problem here in Norway, people that get svere side effects of the Vaccines are not taken serious and most cases do not get recorded.

People are getting real ill from the Jab, the Govt. say it is not tied to the vaccine (Obviouse Disinfo and lies) and they say on the News, Take the Jab..

This imo is an act of crime, If I knew you would get sick from taking some thing I recomend you to take, I would go to jail.

There is imo no excuse for any Govt. to be free of responcibility(?) from their actions...

My wife works in the trade, and she gets phone calls every day, and she have to say: you must contact the ER and the FHI (Nor.Health Inst.) and she gets so mad at this, cause the patient think it makes sence calling where she got the vaccine and ask, and when they dont get any good reasnoble answers, they get afraid..

A few weeks ago,there this women, she was so exited that the Jab was finally available here (? yea) and three days later or so, she calls (scenario above) and at the end of the conversation the woman say: Dont take the vaccine, Ive never been this sick in my life..

just food for thought. We have a uprising against the Vaccines here, and the Govt. is in this for Money BigTime, the Primeminister is IN THIS to his albows.. Money...

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZombieOctopus
So doctors confirm theres absolutely nothing linking the vaccine to her death, but you're saying there is, regardless of having no evidence or reason to believe this...

People die all the time, even seemingly healthy people. I'll even give you a recent example; Mac Tonnies, UFO researcher, died in his sleep about a month ago, he was 34 years old. Imagine if he had taken the H1N1 vaccine a day, or even a week as this loony story claims, before his death, everyone would point to that when we know that wasn't why he died.

Im saying that there were never any mention that she eaven had the vaccine a week before she died (and that should have been reported in her deathreport), so whom ever did the authopsy could not take that in to considuration.... And I think this case is not the only!

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 06:01 AM
link   
And one of the vaccines (Pandemrix) contains thiomersal along with a bunch of other excipients. The other Celvapan doesn't - and seems to have fewer excipients (see www.medicinesmanagementstoke.nhs.uk...) - worth bearing in mind if you have a choice?

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Unfortunately for an individual with a compromised immune system the bodies reaction to the vaccine can be more severe than that of a normal healthy person's immune system.

What is a vaccine ? Its a facsimile of the virus itself which is dead/dormant.

By exposing said viruses characteristics to the bodies immune system it essentially learns to recognize the virus characteristics in which to fight it.

Unfortunately for this poor soul, her "severe diabetes", note the term severe here, would have already weakened her body, as well as the immune system and it's ability to respond. It might have been just enough to overwhelm her already weakened body.

I feel that in this case it has quite a bit more to do with the strength of the individual's body/immune system than the vaccine itself.

Hopefully this makes sense....and may her soul rest in peace.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by nh_ee

Unfortunately for an individual with a compromised immune system the bodies reaction to the vaccine can be more severe than that of a normal healthy person's immune system.

What is a vaccine ? Its a facsimile of the virus itself which is dead/dormant.

By exposing said viruses characteristics to the bodies immune system it essentially learns to recognize the virus characteristics in which to fight it.

Unfortunately for this poor soul, her "severe diabetes", note the term severe here, would have already weakened her body, as well as the immune system and it's ability to respond. It might have been just enough to overwhelm her already weakened body.

I feel that in this case it has quite a bit more to do with the strength of the individual's body/immune system than the vaccine itself.

Hopefully this makes sense....and may her soul rest in peace.

Yes I know she had a severe case of diabetes, and other diseeses, but the point is that her death had nothing to do with her underlying auto-imune diseeses (wich is said in the report), This was the conclution of the autopsyreport, she did not die from complications of diabetes, they could not find the reason why she died. The point is her doctor did not mention that she had the vaccine a week before she died, and that should have been mentioned in the report from her doctor!

I actually dont care WHAT she died of, but Im fed up being lied to time and time again from the people who say that we should trust them with our lifes... I think it's about time to practise what they preach, and maby from time to time be a bit humble when they have done a poor job....

top topics

join