It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you trust Jesse Ventura?... I'm starting to have my doubts.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Let's look at his background:

Navy Seal
Actor
Politician

Typically I stereotype people involved in the military, hollywood, and politics... but that's not important.

Now, I know many people here on ATS are wise enough to know that there is major disinformation amongst the truth community...

But let me ak you this, why has the MSM given Jesse Ventura the time of day? I've seen him on FOX, CNN, NBC... so for the life of me, knowing that the MSM is controlled, I can't figure out why they want to get him in front of the viewing public so much.

Actually, I know why... I just want to read a few opinions before I go into further detail.

Do you really trust Jesse?

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   
His celebrity is worth money to them. His show would get ratings.

I saw him give an interview on larry king recently. It was so weird this story he was telling. A few years back, we was in negotiations to have his own show. A bidding war insued and MSNBC won the rights to his TV show. They paid him every 2 weeks but never ended up creating a show, supposedly due to his political views on the war and such. But that's how he bought the house in Mexico. 2 million a year. It's strange they paid him to be silent.
I guess huge corps throw money away all the time, but you'd think they'd sell the rights if they didn't want to use them.

[edit on 4-12-2009 by Schaden]

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   
"Trust no Politician"
-been a quote I always remembered.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Yea...after i saw him on CNN, even on ESPN2 on The Herd with Colin Cowherd.

I think either he will not present anything that can't be explained away, he is disinfo, or they are hoping he comes off as batsh*t and no one believes him.

but after seeing the show..it seemed a bit too hollywood for me. but i will give it a chance or two more.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Schaden
A few years back, we was in negotiations to have his own show. A bidding war insued and MSNBC won the rights to his TV show. They paid him every 2 weeks but never ended up creating a show, supposedly due to his political views on the war and such. But that's how he bought the house in Mexico. 2 million a year. It's strange they paid him to be silent.
I guess huge corps throw money away all the time, but you'd think they'd sell the rights if they didn't want to use them.

It's like the "buy a patent and don't use it" technique.

A very good point.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

By that logic Ron Paul, Peter Schiff, Celente, Napolotano, the whole lot of them are disinfo agents merely because they are guests on MSM networks.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   
At this point I find it hard to trust anyone... blindly.
I think the search for truth must be measured with a healthy dose of skepticism.
Follow no one.
Find the truth in what people say, knowing that probably no one knows it all.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   
If the man is being promoted on MSM, then he cant be trusted. Skeptical but true.

In Australia we have seen nothing at all of him, save for his recent appearance on WWE. I would think that if he was going to be used as some kind of tool for disinfo then they would want him international, not just in US.

Used to love him back in the 80s tho - Jesse 'The Body' Venture

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 04:37 AM
link   

You might be on to something with Ventura.

What's your thoughts on this?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Schaden
His celebrity is worth money to them. His show would get ratings.

I saw him give an interview on larry king recently. It was so weird this story he was telling. A few years back, we was in negotiations to have his own show. A bidding war insued and MSNBC won the rights to his TV show. They paid him every 2 weeks but never ended up creating a show, supposedly due to his political views on the war and such. But that's how he bought the house in Mexico. 2 million a year. It's strange they paid him to be silent.

[edit on 4-12-2009 by Schaden]

This is how corruption in this world works, money procures silence
And yeah I trust Jessie Ventura, way more that the OP

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

You might be on to something with Ventura.

What's your thoughts on this?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

They probably added a little dramatic effect, but maybe that was the producer's idea. Are you trying to discredit Jesse Ventura here a week before his 911 episode?

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
mr doomsday...whats your take?

im interested.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I would put my Life in his hands any day of the week, week of the year.
that the difference between Americans and brainwashed lazy sacs of crap that call themselves Americans. If you want to know the difference its easy. ask them something manual to do... like cut the grass, wash the dishes, clean your room. paint the house... American can do and done. Brainwashed American - whats in it for me...? screw that.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
People who trust this man are absolutely insane or unable to "look at things correctly".

We are a group of people who are "supposed" to question things deeply...

Many of us are very open about "questioning" the Government, the media and the military.

Yet here we are, all galvanizing an ex-seal, ex-politician, ex-actor/wrestler just because he has come forward on the MSM with a media-produced show on "conspiracy".

Good job boys and girls....good job indeed.

[edit on 4-12-2009 by Mr Mask]

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamsupermanv2
mr doomsday...whats your take?

im interested.

It is a theory I've been a long proponent of... Jesse Ventura is stepping into his next role, which moving up the ranks of being the top voice of the 9/11 truth movement.

Look, when you take a conspiracy like the NWO... you have to do your best to examine just what game plan behind it is.

I see many people here on ATS thinking that the NWO is simply America becoming like Nazi Germany, invading nations, and trying to set up global government through global warming treaties, false flag operations, and the occupation of middle eastern countries.

Well, half of that is true... but before people can start thinking about the real NWO, they need to understand that WWIII must happen first... and when I think of WWIII, I think of America getting shut down as the top-dog villain.

Now, Jesse Ventura might not realize how he is being used as a puppet... But I can assure you that there will be a growing amount of people speaking out publicly on 9/11 and the MSM will cover it in the future... and this is the role of Jesse Ventura at the moment, to get people in the American Revolution state-of-mind.

It's same reason why CNN is advertising American Militas.

It's the same reason why Glenn Beck says the things he says.

Let me try to make this simple... 9/11 carried out in such way, that it was meant to be exposed as an inside job... Now TPTB need people like Jesse Ventura and others to make sure that message gets out, thus the reason why you've seen him countless times in the MSM.

Ron Paul might be a good guy too... But the MSM is using him in same way for people that are more focused on the economy... TPTB WANT US TO SHUT DOWN THE FEDERAL RESERVE!!!... so let's get the Ron Paul Revolution started, and after America has been looted for every last penny through bailouts and over spending... then you can audit the FED and bring the country to it's knees and bow down to Global Currency.

When you think about how powerful the NWO is... you have to ask yourself why you possess the information you do. Do you think millions of people believe 9/11 was an inside job by accident? Do you think millions of people are wanting the Fed shut down because they stumbled upon some facts?