It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is a dream... Life in the mind of..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Is a dream something you get for wanting something so bad for a very long time.

Is a dream some kind of deeper inner meaning or longing to return to our true nature? Is it that inner sadness in us thats us trying to be our best and never gaining sucess? Is a dream the image of something for people to try to reach like a common goal, distorted to never be attained?

My dream is love.

Let me cry out my pain so that I may heal. And let my resolve be stronger than diamond. Let me rethink my thoughts so that I may say what I intend, but to never inffuse within me doubt and for when I

Let me be strong enough to stand and die for everything that I believe. I have strength only when I see myself. I see respect in myself through my love. When I see you, so I see, so that I may use what you show me for my own betterment. You are me. I am you. In my dreams you visit me.

I long for you. I recgonize that which is inside myself to be part of you and when I look at you im reminded how much inlove with myself I am. Everytime I think about you im no longer lonely. One day I saw you, and you saw me.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Maybe if my life had been a little different, we could have been together.

I feel blessed just to have had the dream. But still when I look into your eyes I am filled with love and I feel like nothing can destroy it. The image that you represent to me is one of pure angelic self empowering beauty.

We recognize ourselves in eachother, yet everything around my life falls apart, I can't help but feel that I may never meet you. I feel great sorrow and take responsibility for this. Please forgive me. Please allow me to forgive myself. I want to feel my love more than I want to see you with me, becuase you are my love. My mind explodes as I think of everything you are to me. How will I ever find the resolve to accept these changes in myself. How will I ever find the love that I did not give you.

[edit on 4-12-2009 by DarkCyrus]

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   
You need to ask a mod to give you writer status... not sure which one, so bug them all, thats what I do!

It's not an insult, just would put it in a better place.

GJ though.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

Hmm, what was I trying to do? Why am I asking you? Refresh my memory.

[edit on 4-12-2009 by DarkCyrus]

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkCyrus

Hi DarkCyrus, cannot mail you via your account so sending this in reply to the Can you feel it thread that I wrote to you on. This video might help you in understanding the divine unification of science and psychic force.

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

join