It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura Exposes HAARP! *Vid*

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by desertdreamer

The heater beam can scan 30º from vertical by phasing the transmitters.

Hey there desertdreamer... I am truly interested if it can be explained how HAARP could be used to target specific areas... or basically aimed. I have never found a good explanation of how this could be done with the technology at hand. There seems to be a lot of fear associated with the "potential" capabilities of HAARP and facilities like it. I am sure all of what I mentioned in my above post could be possible, but I have not seen evidence that we are there yet with our technology.

I just want to get to the bottom of if currently the technology is actually capable of site specific warfare through some sort of aiming of HAARP. I would like to advance the discussion.

If you or anybody on ATS has thoughts, much appreciated.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

Most of the total irradiance from the Sun is infrared. It is infrared which heats the atmosphere. The frequency of infrared radiation runs from 1 to 430 Thz. The highest frequency HAARP can produce is 10Mhz. HAARP cannot produce infrared light.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   

The frequency of infrared radiation runs from 1 to 430 Thz. The highest frequency HAARP can produce is 10Mhz.

And you could create a complex waveform that produces frequencies in the infrared range, and simplify in Fourier analysis into individual 10 Mhz waves or whatever frequencies they added together.

You shouldn't be here defending HAARP, Phage. You are not an expert in this field and only know what you have read from websites or heard on TV.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by The Astro Man

I wouldn't know how or what they could do with a certain signal after they get it over a certain location, but the way they would send EM signals around the world is likely by making use of the Earth's resonant frequency. That frequency is already pulsing all over the world.

The thing about these fields that people would probably have the most trouble understanding is you don't just "put" them somewhere. They are actually a bunch of relative phase relationships with one another, and they are constantly changing. The EM field around the Earth is more like a giant moving net than being made out of discrete parts.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by the_denv

I watched the episode, truely awesome. S&F for you.

I was only semi-educated of HAARP until I watched this, but now I see the just of it.

Death ray? Heh. And you think it isn't possible.....right.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Star for you friend, put Phage where he belongs, outside of this thread.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by The Astro Man

Phage is the one that brought that to my attention, maybe he can help you out.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11

And you could create a complex waveform that produces frequencies in the infrared range, and simplify in Fourier analysis into individual 10 Mhz waves or whatever frequencies they added together.

Are you talking about using RF harmonics to produce infrared frequencies?

Simplify with Fourier analysis and do what, exactly?

Never mind.
No wonder you don't understand anything I've said.

[edit on 12/16/2009 by Phage]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Yeah, ask me a bunch of questions about what I meant and then call me stupid.

What is your major again, Phage?

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Yeah this Jerry E. Smith lecture on HARRP is really top-knotch. You'll get all the hard evidence you need on how HAARP is focused and WHY it is military:

www.youtube.com...

Originally posted by The Astro Man
Does anybody have insight on how a facility like HAARP (if weaponized) could be aimed at a specific location?

It is my understanding that facilities like HAARP (there seem to be a handful) are capable of generating enormous amounts of energy. It is claimed that this can disturb weather, the upper atmosphere, the magnetosphere... and might be able to even push the tipping point for an earthquake to occur with possibly a subsequent tsunami.

The one thing I don't understand about HAARP is how (if weaponized) one could choose a location and aim energy to achieve a desired result in a specific geographical location.

Weather as warfare makes sense, but as we know everything is interconnected. When there is rain in one place, there is drought in another. One earthquake alters potentials for other locations to be destabilized.

I do however understand that a targeted location caused to quake or have drought, could win wars in the immediate, and thus achieve a desired result.

All this aside there is one thing I just don't understand. How can facilities such as HAARP be aimed to target a specific location?

Thank you, and looking forward to your responses.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   

I was answering a specific question about a specific experiment. The answer to that question was that the experiment did not involve the lower atmosphere and it did not involve weather modification.

If you believe that HAARP can heat the lower atmosphere (below 30km, where weather happens) that's fine. If you want me to believe it you're going to have to present some evidence.

[edit on 12/5/2009 by Phage]

I was watching the video by Jerry E. Smith (the guy who wrote a book on HAARP), and he said that HAARP can focus 3.8 billion watts of power into the ionosphere, which will cause a column of the ionosphere to rise up higher (atmospheric expansion), thereby pulling the lower atmosphere up with it because of the lower pressure gradient above the lower atmosphere. I do believe that is how I've always heard it described, and not that HAARP affects the lower atmosphere directly.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by drew hempel

Thanks Drew... will check it out for sure. I am very interested how HAARP could possibly be aimed. Thank you.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by the_denv

@the_denv

Hello I've just seen one of your posts stating the following

"The surname "Ventura" is Italian for "Good Luck". Cool ehh?"

Well, I've got to contradict you, because Italian is my second language, and I've got to tell you that Luck in italian is Fortuna, and Bad luck in italian is Sfortuna or Sventura both words are widely used.

Culo can aslo be used as word for luck, but it's like a slang... Culo wich literally means Ass, so you've got ass means you've got luck in italian

So yeah, just right now i got an indea, it COULD be that Ventura means also luck, but the word is not used anymore or very rarely, atleast I never heard of it... So went to check it out and what I saw was:

dizionari.corriere.it...

ventura [ven-tù-ra] s.f.

1 lett. Sorte, destino

2 Buona sorte, fortuna: sperare nella v.

• sec. XIV

wich means

1. Fate, Destiny

2. Good Luck, Fortune, hoping in a good fortune.

Used in the 14th century.

So you're not completely wrong, just a little outdated

hehe, ok I just thought you might find that interesting...

cheers

PS: I wanted to send you a PM but since I don't have enough points, I'll post it here.

[edit on 13-1-2010 by abysss]

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   

What is the U.S. Navy website?
Great animation of how HAARP works.
--------------------------------------------------------
I looked at a globe and found the location of the Alaska HAARP and the Norway
HAARP. It looks like they picked the perfect spot.
It seems to me they fire both of them up and then observe the jet stream
as it heads south and cools the Earth.
No more global warming.
Al Gore......you're fired!

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
A co-worker told me to watch this. While there was some good info, I don't see why they couldn't have sticked to the facts, instead of writing a script and making a half fiction, half real tv show about HAARP. That automatically discredits the entire thing as fiction. The means used to prove Jesse's points (the "cloud" being moved by 100 watts of energy, how Jesse "tested out" HAARP with those little electrodes, showing up to HAARP demanding a tour, the electrical malfunction of his teams camera equipment at the gates) were not scientific, they were laughable. While the show brings up questions, it needs to be much more factual to actually prove something. It's good to see this information on television, but can't it be presented in a more plausible and scientific means?

But then again, maybe this is the perfect way to wake the most people up- make an entertaining, corny show that looks like it belongs on tv, with some ideas that are foreign to television. This show is called "Conspiracy Theory" for a reason- at the end of the show, the topic remains a theory, and they don't ultimately solve or prove anything.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Join Jesse Ventura Friday at Noon (est) on "The Gary Null Show." Listen @ progressiveradionetwork.com. Listen as two great minds discuss what is happening in this world

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Anyone see the thread about a foreign whistleblower talking about HAARP facilities heating the atmosphere overseas?

The whole debate on this thread revolved around whether or not HAARP can heat the ionosphere.

Anyone following all the other HAARP threads recently should at least see the noose tightening around HAARP's neck on that one, as the evidence keeps building that this is in fact exactly what they're doing, and using it to manipulate the weather and more.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

What are people supposed to think ?

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
i find this episode to be a very good one. the weird thing about it is that i saw a doc on haarp called holes in heaven where a reasercher from haarp said that if anyone wanted to they could put together a team come up to alsaka and take a tour of haarp no problem. weel jesse proved he was lying about that

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join