It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura Exposes HAARP! *Vid*

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Astrobee

I wish they would have gone in to more detail on how they actually make it work. Plus, they should of hooked up those wires to Jesse and pacified him instead of him hearing the music.

If they went into detail it would show the nonsense.
Those "wires"...
One of the more ridiculous parts of the program. Jesse really is a bonehead if he is fooled into thinking that bone conduction headphones have anything to do with what HAARP is capable of doing. Bergich is full of crap, "friends of mine in Germany designed".

Oh, BTW, apparently Jesse really wasn't too surprised that he wouldn't be allowed in, that was just part of the show.

The public relations office at Kirtland Air Force Base in New Mexico said that Ventura asked in advance for a tour of the HAARP facility, but was refused. Ventura and his crew chose to go to the site anyway and were denied entry.

The spokeswoman at Kirtland said that public access is limited to the open houses at HAARP.

www.newsminer.com...

[edit on 12/5/2009 by Phage]

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Have you seen the circular antennas anywhere.
Those are the heating signals.
They are in the patent.
HAARP talk is just that and if they could ever explain themselves
we would know they are hoaxters.
A project to nowhere to avoid climate change or any real aspect
of what Tesla might have done in order to hide all his works.
All their great things start off with BS Tesla talk and do something
else, Tesla never had a failed project cause we are the losers in the
hands of Illuminati scientist at the mercy of cartels and big money.

We know how to draw rain clouds into any part of the world with
the could buster. Electrically. Bad for electrically flying vehicles.
Such liars. Electrically offsetting the atmosphere with HAARP will
damage flights as well. So who will win out. HAARP or the flights
of vehicles based on electrical flight.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Astrobee

Oh, BTW, apparently Jesse really wasn't too surprised that he wouldn't be allowed in, that was just part of the show.

The public relations office at Kirtland Air Force Base in New Mexico said that Ventura asked in advance for a tour of the HAARP facility, but was refused. Ventura and his crew chose to go to the site anyway and were denied entry.

The spokeswoman at Kirtland said that public access is limited to the open houses at HAARP.

www.newsminer.com...

Pretty sure that was clear in the show . . . yep it was

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I just watched the video and I'm slightly impressed. Jesse's show seems geared toward getting people in on the "ground floor" so to speak of alternative news. This is good.

My GF will actually watch this and enjoy it and maybe learn a few things from it. Beats the hell out of her rolling her eyes at me when I try to explain it to her.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Originally posted by president

If it were a serious research facility, they would have published something by now.

"They" have. Have you bothered to look?

For starters:
www.ursi.org...
wpdp.colorado.edu...
www.stormingmedia.us...
www-star.stanford.edu...
www.dtic.mil...
ursi-test.intec.ugent.be...
www.springerlink.com...

[edit on 12/4/2009 by Phage]

[edit on 12/4/2009 by Phage]

hey, haven't you guys ever seen the daily show where john stuart said all the presidents would be from the movie preditor.

sorry Phage, just staying on the topic of Jessie Ventura.

anyhow. back to haarp. I appreciate all of those links you provided. you are right, I don't research much, I don't have much time. The bright side is; everytime I am proven wrong I learn something.

i did kind of want my star back when I read these kind of things though.

- the magnetospheric path of propagation (i.e., L-shell) and the equatorial
electron density (and thus the resonant electron energy) can be determined

it kind of felt like smoke up my ass.

but seriously, there was this part in section 2 of the article from the www.dtic.mil...
site that sounded like they were indeed trying to manipulate the atmosphere.

could you try to explain that for me?

[edit on 5-12-2009 by president]

[edit on 5-12-2009 by president]

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Begich is a bit of a colorful character up here. He has a website selling bizarre obviously useless medical devices. The kind that confidence persons sell. His degree is from The Open International University for Complementary Medicines. They used to let you download the application forms but I see that has been removed. I downloaded once and the only proof they required you were an MD was a form that looked like a child created it. No transcripts, no degree's and no follow up. If you said you were an MD, you were an MD

Here is the product page of his website. I particularly like the Electronic Smog Detector
He is clearly a modern Snake Oil Salesman.

Up till a few years ago, you could download all of HAARPS data over the internet and you could call and get a tour almost at will. The place was staffed by University Students. I ran into some of them who were in town (Glennallen). I was on a pleasure trip to Valdez shooting photo's of wildlife. When I asked they said just give a call ahead of time if you want a tour. Some very genial young people, not at all unwilling to talk. I have no doubt I could have followed their bus and they would have invited me in.

I suspect Jesse did something to cause the treatment he got. Self-important people tend to alienate people.

I have no idea if HAARP is a danger or a weapon. I'm not commenting on that. I'm just pointing out that Begich is a crackpot and when I asked how hard it was to get a tour I was invited without hesitation. I should have done it before they changed policy. I think Ventura's show is yet another of the class that makes the evidence fit the theory.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by president

I know what you mean about smoke. And that's the problem, the research is highly technical stuff that is easy to misunderstand.

Section 2 is referring to the "manipulation" of the ionosphere, specifically the D-region. The D-region is the lowest part of the ionosphere, lying at 50-90km above the surface, still very much higher than anything we think of as weather.

The experiment is about something I mentioned earlier, creating ULF waves in the ionosphere by using the high frequency heater as a carrier for a low frequency signal (like AM radio). The HF heater affects a small region above the antenna array. That region is "wiggled" and produces low frequency waves. These are not physical waves and they are not sound waves, they are radio waves and they are produced naturally in the ionosphere by solar activity all the time. This experiment was an attempt to produce them artificially. It failed but later attempts have been successful at producing very low amplitude (weak) signals.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Are you saying the average joe can go and look round and film?

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Here's a question that's been bugging me since I watched those videos. Why choose that particular location for this experiment? Why Gakona, Alaska? It puzzles me that they were probably looking for a remote place to site this facility because they didn't want interference (much like the VLA dislikes interference), yet they could have sited it in so many different locations that are equally remote at higher latitudes in Alaska.

I'm just wondering if there's something about that particular site that is a reason for it being there. I'm not going to go all conspiracy theorist here and say that the government is behind Yahoo Maps not being able to zoom up on the site, or the fact that Google Earth cuts the site in half.

If this thing does study the Aurora as indicated in the name, why not place it closer to Fairbanks where they'd be further north, have better resources, and better living conditions for personnel? It makes me think there's something specific about that location.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Could it be the HAARP is on the way out and Jesse is being
set up as a big savior.
Manipulated by the Illuminati.
Break that news.
Yippee we are all going to live because of Jesse.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by bpg131313

The gas field access by pipeline.
That seems to be the scam.
When HAARP goes we will have an even less expansive supply
of gas.
Good Bye HAARP.
Another feather in Jesse's hat.
The gas supply is written into the patent.
The US Government OK'd the patent and the gas field.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
just thought id pop this in

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

You already established pages ago from your own sources that these antennas are most definitely capable of generating heat through the atmosphere by focusing millions of watts of energy through it to the ionosphere. Your arguments against that idea were ridiculous, and including insinuating that electrons and ions did not exist below the ionosphere.

Why are you STILL here acting like this stuff is impossible?

No one is going to give you a cookie for being the most stubborn person here.

[edit on 5-12-2009 by bsbray11]

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

I was answering a specific question about a specific experiment. The answer to that question was that the experiment did not involve the lower atmosphere and it did not involve weather modification.

If you believe that HAARP can heat the lower atmosphere (below 30km, where weather happens) that's fine. If you want me to believe it you're going to have to present some evidence.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

The physics of it make it obvious to me that it could definitely happen. Imagine if they used frequencies within the infrared range. Infrared waves are known for their capacity to produce heat. Any friction created by all those electrons being moved around creates heat. It's the exact same thing that creates heat in any electrical circuit -- "resistance." Saying it can't happen just comes across as numb-skulled to me.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

No, I said that day I was offered a tour by the staff. You used to be able to call and get a tour. They even had a map on their website and a link to all their data. That was about 7 years ago. I don't know about now.

The place is not hidden. You can drive right up to it. They don't even have guards. I think the security is mainly to keep vandals out.

They may well have changed policy on the tours. I don't know.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by bpg131313

It was originally staffed by Alaskan University Students. I think that is why it is in Alaska. The military came later.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by suterlaben

Your post was one of the reasons why I finally registered here. I totally agree with your points. But first of it all I must say that I was really surprised to see nobody comment your post, let alone give you a "star." On the other hand, other people just exclaiming what a great guy Jesse Ventura is get several of them. I wonder if people even bothered to read what you had to say? Perhaps they didn't because your posting is just "too long a read"?

I'm not to graduate into some communications school, but when I even bother to watch tv I don't watch anything for entertainment value, always do I look at what actual program is trying to convey to me, how it tries to accomplish that and so on. Now talking about Jesse Ventura's first episode- I would put it even more bluntly then you and go as far as to say that it was made cheaply. I hardly made it through the whole program. You already described aptly as to what is so "bad" about the show.

What I would add as an "complaint" (for your email ;-) is the fact that this whole show's main-focus seems to be Jesse Ventura's persona. They gave the show the wrong name. The perfect name would be "The Jesse Ventura show"- I mean give me a break. One of the things I've learned from the show is what a strong and tough guy Jesse Ventura is. I was even reminded of Steven Seagal. The host of the show should be more in the background. Sorry, but I don't care who Jesse Ventura is, if he was with the Navy Seals or even if he is Governor. It's okay if they mention it at the beginning of the show, but reiterating it all the time... Maybe some 15 year old might like it, but if you're over 20 you'll be hardly impressed.

The argument, that the quality isn't that important because he's reaching a lot of people reminds me of the Glenn Beck discussions- When the mainstream presents us figures to "relate to" I'm getting highly suspicious. Don't get too pumped up over it. Even people exclaiming that Jesse is some sort of "hero." Oh please.

reply to post by 11andrew34

Once again such a good post, but no comment nor any star. Maybe it's not just the length but the fact that you don't have no fancy avatar? You summed up pretty will what I tried to say: "Conspiracy" is getting a 'mainstream' voice in order to manipulate, control, shape it, etc." I think this part is much more important than the money issue. Again, let's see how it evolves (I'm especially curious about the episode concerning secret societies), but I don't see the start of this show as optimistic as others.

I'm even starting to ask myself if it was so poorly done by design. To be easy "debunkable", or when you talk to someone about HAARP then he will shut his ears because he already knows all about HAARP from this silly show he's seen, calling itself "Conspiracy Theory." Just a thought, though.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I also saw this.I am thrilled to see a X governer try to crack down on conspiract theorys.Maybe people will start taking the subjects a little more serious.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Every time I tried to watch 3/4 and on, either here or directly fom YT, my computer crashes after a while. 10 times today and the same yesterday. It does not crash on other Youtube stuff - just watched a 7-part video today on esoterica.
Here in Europe I lend my videotape of a HAARP-related film in 2004. I still have not been able to get it back. Mutatis mutandis, this could be a far more serious subject thatn we think. I may not be here for long because of the crashes.

Tried Ccleaner to clean out crash remnants - using p% XP Pro with McAfee. It has restarted a couple of times spontaneously in the past month but nowhere as frequently as during this enjoyable and courageous series... So if I am not here I may be the victim of some computer warfare. (Any suggestions to filter that out?)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join