It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura Exposes HAARP! *Vid*

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
I am not saying HAARP is a simple device. It, and the science done with it are complex. It is when it is simplified that the misconceptions of its capabilities can arise.

I would say the ones simplifying things are the ones saying, "HAARP definitely can't do such and such, it can only do this or that"... when the usefulness of this array of antennas is obviously STILL being researched to this very day.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

And with that I agree. It is doing research.
It is not controlling the weather (or climate). It is not controlling our minds.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Thanks guys for this very interesting debate and thanks to all those who appreciated the videos.

downisup: I agree with you on your debate.

If it's conceivable, it's possible.

Tesla made his own type of HAARP, at the moment I can't find the video as I downloaded years ago. Until then here is food for thought:

(Daily Motion Video) Niklov Tesla / HAARP (CBS News Broadcast)

[edit on 4/12/2009 by the_denv]

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
And with that I agree. It is doing research.
It is not controlling the weather (or climate). It is not controlling our minds.

It is probably doing research on those very things you claim it can't do, and all the evidence I have seen has been to that very extent.

Even in this debate on this thread you've been forced to admit this thing does a number of things related to causing changes in weather. And as far as mind control, I was already aware that the things mentioned on Jesse's show were possible before I saw them there. Calling it "mind control" is misleading; control over certain psychological states and bodily functions is more like it.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Thanks. That was great. Go Jesse !

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Flighty

He certainly attracts more attention due to his charisma, that much is certain. I guess that is also why he has had such an illustrious career.

I just hope people are also keeping both sides of the brain functioning, and not getting trapped by the allure he exudes.

Having said that, give me Jesse of Alex any day.

(Edit, that may sound a bit floppy handed, lol, I mean in the conspiracy sense just so ya know!!
)

[edit on 5/12/2009 by Ha`la`tha]

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
A number of posts on Project Camelot and other sources have indicated major divisions among the Illuminati. The Bush faction being the primary source of the recent money pillaging which seems to be at odds with the Vatican and Triad sides. The Triad sides wanting a gradual release of free energy technologies but not so fast as to undermine some of the allies profiteering on oil. Both the triad and Vatican sides seem to want economic prosperity for the world as a whole and the recovery of the States united.

It seems Ventura may be something of a spokesman for one of the non-bush camps. Clearly there is an effort to make some but not all information much more public. It may be just a way to diffuse the issues or it may be a real change starting to take place. Ventura seems to side step some issues which may be a political move, ignorance or complicity. Time will tell. What is clear is that there is no solidarity within the Illuminati. All factions are powerful and no single individual is ruling at the top.

The continual existence of Youtube, Project Camelot, ATS, TuTV, etc.. Indicate that diversity is alive and well in the Illuminti. What the final terms will be is yet to be observed.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I just finished watching it and i must say im looking forward to the rest of this series. I think they did a really good job with this. It should wake up ALOT of people!

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   
i love jesse ventura

i would love to see him run for president i know he could win and i know hed be better then anything we have had in a long time

i love how tesla was mentioned in this show at the end

i love how it all goes back to tesla

if i could have a moment with anyone from history it would be tesla

i really cant wait to see the rest of the shows ventura has lined up for this conspiracy theory show

all i know is

VENTURA for PRES 2012

edited for a misspell

i originally wrote "i would love to see him right for president"

i obviously meant "i would love to see him run for president"

[edit on 5-12-2009 by Dramey]

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 02:46 AM
link   
The show was a big disappointment. It was as much about JV blowing his own horn than anything else.

Like expecting some special treatment because he was a Navy Seal.

In the end, nothing new was learned at all. A waste of TV time.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Ventura is a tool. Like so many other would be heroes, Ventura got too big too fast, without suspecting what was up ahead, and then decided he'd rather not dodge assassin squads for the rest of a short life. So now he's on their leash.

Did you see him host WWE Monday Night Raw in the run up, an appearance that was of course part of the promoting of this show?

As usual, anyone who thinks and reads was warned about what to expect from Jesse's new show: Ventura's heavy metal jacket, worn in the later segments of Monday Night RAW, had a black double headed eagle on the back. You don't choose that symbol by accident when you're appearing on the highest rated show on cable television. It means EMPIRE aka the NWO and I don't mean the wrestling NWO. Seriously, a network television program would never 'expose' anything like that ever, not anymore. They won't do anything that's not part of their plan to control/mold/shape pubic opinion.

"Conspiracy" is getting a 'mainstream' voice in order to manipulate, control, shape it, etc. Oh and to make money too of course, they see the hits this place gets, and the ratings of Coast to Coast. They want the money(back, it comes from their 'central banks' in the first place), but they're scared about not having the control. They're scared because they know what they do.

'Oh, the Haarp...well it's a machine...uh...that farts rainbows, that's all...of course there could be nothing wicked or reckless about it. Clearly, they use it to...talk to whales and angels! And those mean old 'conspiracy' people just wouldn't understand. So you know, that's why we have to hide it from a general inquiry.'

They are fine with you talking to your pet rock or your belief in Bigfoot, and they don't care one bit whether Bigfoot is a rare species or some backwoods guy with freaky feet who needs a bath or a myth that has snowballed into a cottage industry for hoaxers.

What they don't like is any suggestion that their leadership is less than benevolent. Wicked as they are, you aren't supposed to suspect that they are really so wicked until you are in your underpants dancing around the pentagrams or whatever the hell they happen to be doing for your big scary initiation party. Then it's all 'what a bunch of dumb sheeple, pour me another another Chivas Regal.'

At least here, they can only compete with other posters, even if it seems like there are more and more shills and fewer and fewer independent investigators. And don't think for a second the shills are always the ones here doing 'skeptical debunking' as they are quite happy to have everyone believing a bunch of magical lucky charms angels-in-my-oatmeal crap.

And if you are one of the cynical posters, posting a bunch of crap you know to be crap just to pump up your points total, and are thinking of tossing off some crap filled book or clip filled movie to sell to the 'sheeple,' well guess whose side you are on? And you're working cheaply too, without even one of those fancy underpants and campfire torches ceremonies, how sad.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by mishigas
The show was a big disappointment. It was as much about JV blowing his own horn than anything else.

i have to disagree, but thats whats great about this world, we can all agree to disagree

personally regarding the situation he was in, not only should he get a little more respect at a declassified base because he is a former navy seal or veteran, whatever the case may be

he is also a former governor of minnesota

i think there is a problem when a elected government official can not get a tour of a declassified building, especially after trying to go through the proper channels

people can say what they will about jesse ventura the man

but that only derails from the real story

the real story here is why cant a governor enter a declassified military building

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I guess my question about HAARP is how do they aim the damn thing?

So they can beam a billion watts of this frequency to the upper atmosphere from alaska. OK, now what?

So with this weapon they can turn it on and make a million Iraqis surrender to American troops? Or, they can create a tsunami in the south pacific or make it rain in Africa?

I wish they would have gone in to more detail on how they actually make it work. Plus, they should of hooked up those wires to Jesse and pacified him instead of him hearing the music.

[edit on 5-12-2009 by Astrobee]

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   

That is a very negative attitude you have.

Jesse is not blowing his own horn, he is making sure the people he is asking questions to know that he is not a casual normal person who knows nothing. He was waving his credentials in order to get some truth.

Basically, Jesse said what he said in order to gain intel, a form of social engineering. It is exactly what a conspiracy theorist would love to have, a history in the military and government. If they lie to him, then we all know to move up to the next level.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Wow, it looks like phage is working overtime on this thread.

Phage, question, do you know what a shell game is?

You know, show you something in one hand while doing something with the other.

I guess a few here might fall for parlor tricks, but most of us don't.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   

I mean, what you expect from a tv show

really man, you must think that JV can read minds and find out what really is happenning

we never will find out without people frm the inside talking, and, just to make it clear, no one will talk

these guys have family, they wont talk

so I dont think you should watch these shows, they will just present the facts, not proofs

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Some might be interested in this video if they haven't heard it already. Others will probably attack this guy as usual.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   

the only reason he said he was a seal was because he made the point that Haarp was run by the navy
I don't think he would have been so boisterous about it otherwise
-shrugs-

ALSO

saying the double headed eagle on is jacket is not definitive evidence that he is on a leash via nwo (PAARANOIAAAATAAACK!!!!)

[edit on 5-12-2009 by '___'omino]

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
The real mystery that surround haarp is not so much the " beam" effect or the heating of the ionosphere

BUT

the applications of harmonic electro-resonance. That is the mysterious stuff!!!

More specifically Schumann resonance en.wikipedia.org...

And Alfven Waves en.wikipedia.org...

And the related field of Magnetohydrodynamics ( imagine saying that was your job at a party!)

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 5-12-2009 by wtfhuh]

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
HAARP - exposed.

Now let Jesse Ventura expose the government's cover-ups for Aliens and UFOs.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join