It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura Exposes HAARP! *Vid*

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by downisreallyup

The Video, the HAARP and the ELF proponents start off with Tesla.
Actually to bolster what they say.

Valone gives the boring social history of Tesla and packes his
book with ELF proponents that quote Tesla and tail off on their
own agenda.

HAARP could only hope to heat up some atmosphere.
Any figure on its ionization attempts.

I don't see any ELF work in Tesla's documents.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

That says SOME of the "embodiments" of those plans require that, not ALL of them require it.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   

So, according to these scientific calculations, a power flux in excess of 1 Watt per sq. cm could be attained at an altitude of 300 km, with a total radiated power of 10 GW.

And where does that power come from? Where are those 12 nuclear reactors hiding?

Maybe you should read a bit more...

Since the power is extremely high, equal to about 12 Darlington reactors, one tends to assume that the duty cycle will be low, say 0.1 %. Even at this duty cycle HAARP could scan its 30 degree cone in 30 seconds. It would then need a power station of several tens of megawatts to provide its power, because the conversion to transmitted energy cannot be perfectly efficient. All of the above information, except where indicated, is missing from Angels. The scientific possibilities of many of HAARP's applications have yet to be tested. Almost all projections of what can be done with the 10 GW beam are therefore somewhat speculative.

archive.peacemagazine.org...
There is no 10GW beam for crying out loud. The article you quoted says that.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

The HAARP beam is steerable, and because Alaska is so centrally located between North America and Asia, it doesn't require that much angular variance of the beam in order to reach key control spots for jet stream manipulation.

Also, the whole idea of changing weather by changing the jet stream relies on the narrow focusing ability of HAARP. You are assuming that affecting only a small region of the atmosphere is a liability, where the exact opposite is true. Think of a magnifying glass focusing the sun energy onto a piece of paper.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Based on the wavelength, the point of atmospheric heating is set.
An activating signal is sent up to the top and does the heating.
Micro waves heat molecules so I don't see that only electrons
are involved but the heating will effect diatomic molecules.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

Which ones? Do you assume the proposed weather control applications are not those?

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
Which ones? Do you assume the proposed weather control applications are not those?

Is it my claim now? You were the one posting that paragraph, and trying to extrapolate a statement of "some" things as if they apply to all of them.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
There is an natural gas field at the disposal of HAARP for energy.
That is in the patent.
That was the location reason.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
The Truther Movement needs a charismatic spokesman and finally has one on the horizon in Jesse Ventura.

The Truther Movement needs a new platform and TruTV appears willing to provide one in exchange for increased ratings; ie profit; and perhaps the failing print media with take notice as well..

The Truther Movement needs a simple and clear message which touches people without making them crazy, or appearing too crazy to be considered, and JV is threading that needle (so far).

It would be smart for the Movement if everyone who wants an honest investigation supported jesse and TruTV to the fullest extent, and also, begin to focus on the concept that it's "OK" to discuss 911 (and maybe even healthy).

And also, perhaps the Movement can learn much from the expression "Keep it simple (for the) Stupid." KISS.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   

The HAARP "beam" is can scan about 30º degrees from vertical

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Ok. I'm assuming that moving large masses of air (like the jet stream) would require large amounts of energy (F=ma).

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Sorry, but once again NO.

That article says no such thing. It says that the effects of what can be done with a 10GW beam is speculative, not that a tens of megawatt power generator is not present underground at the facility. In fact, if you just read the entire appendix, instead of scanning for little fragments to support your presupposition, you will see that the article presents that 10GW is indeed what HAARP puts out by using its focusing ability. The portion that I quoted says that directly, and it even makes that clearer in the following paragraph. The portion you quoted merely states that a 10s of MEGAwhat power system would be needed, (not GIGAwatt) and that the effects of a 10 GW beam are still speculative, assuming that many of the things one could do with it have not yet been tested.

Either you did not read the entire paragraphs carefully and without prejudiced paradigm, or you are trying to bamboozle me and others into not believing what the text clearly DOES and DOES NOT say.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Perhaps, just perhaps, it is possible that you have not seen all of Tesla's documents:

Article on Tesla documents

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
It funny how some people here are "experts" at everything. They will always tell you how it's not possible, how it can't work, how much you don't know. Well the atom bomb wasn't possible till it worked, going to the moon wasn't possible till we went.

Thanks for the thread, it was an interesting video, and I'm sure HAARP holds a huge weapon potential. Man I wouldn't like to be the guy who was fried under the array.

[edit on 4-12-2009 by Freezer]

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Ok. I'm assuming that moving large masses of air (like the jet stream) would require large amounts of energy (F=ma).

Yeah, okay, but if you want to start throwing around real numbers, like in regards to how much energy would be required, you better have more to back you up than that paragraph you've misconstrued.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Once again NO.

You seem to only be pulling rudimentary facts out. The HAARP beam can be sent along the lines of the earth's magnetic field (mentioned in the documents you provided).

Also, if you read, one of the experiments they did sent out a signal up into the atmosphere and it bounced back down to a point between New Zealand and Antarctica. That is a huge angular difference by using the ability to bounce the beam off of the layers above the ionosphere (up to 5 times the radius of the earth up!)

You are trying to present HAARP as a very simplistic device, when all the evidence suggests otherwise. Also, what are the things about HAARP that are not known because they are secret? Certainly you are aware of the concept of a "front" company, right? Where you set up what appears to be a legitimate and harmless business, but you really run something quite different in certain hidden parts of the building?

For someone who hangs out at ATS as much as you do, you seem to be all too willing to swallow the "official" information put out by "official" channels... the same guys who brought us 911 and climategate...

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

This is a false assumption if you are talking about moving the jet stream indirectly. In the HAARP scenario you are not moving the jet stream directly, you are raising the air next to the jet stream to create a "rock in the stream" for the flow to go around.

[edit on 4-12-2009 by downisreallyup]

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
just watched the video

imagine what this can do for elections mind control wise

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by the_denv

Thanks for posting the video. That's some freaky crap.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   

I was in error about the radiated power capabilities of HAARP. The HF transmitter can produce 3.6mW of radiated power but the ELF transmitter can produce 10GW.

But again, and the article you quote bears this out, HAARP (both the ELF and HF transmitters) operates in the ionosphere. The example used is at an altitude of 300km. This is very far above the atmosphere.

I said that HAARP heater affects a region of the ionosphere directly over the facility. That is true. The ducting of ELF and VLF signals is a different aspect of the research. These are secondary signals produced in the heated region of the ionosphere. The HF carrier is modulated with a VLF signal. This modulation causes the heated area to generate a new VLF signal which propagates through the magnetosphere. The generated signals are of very low amplitudes and are useful for the study of the magnetosphere.
www.agu.org...

I am not saying HAARP is a simple device. It, and the science done with it are complex. It is when it is simplified that the misconceptions of its capabilities can arise.

[edit on 12/4/2009 by Phage]

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join