It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura Exposes HAARP! *Vid*

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Military budgets are not all above board. The CIA has been majorly hiding its sources and expenditures since Allen Dulles' days. Read L. Fletcher Prouty's The Secret Team: The CIA and Its Allies In Control of the United States and the World

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jammer2012

Exactly, and how many haarps could they run for a tiny fraction of the 2.3 trillion Rumsfield claims to have lost that he announced on September 10, 2001, but nobody really noticed because they got distracted by 911

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Limited staff at HAARP? You know something we don't Phage?

It doesn't make any difference anyway. There's an ARPA base near where I live, under Butt Mountain in/around Blacksburg and Giles County Virginia, with 8 employees disclosed on their budget. An advanced research projects base thousands of feet underground, and with only 8 people on the payroll. And this is the same ARPA that was behind MK ULTRA and a lot of the other far-out stuff.

Anyway that was a great episode and I'm definitely going to be watching the others. S&F for posting this!

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
This is pretty exciting. Mainstream show getting the ideas out into the general public, and apparently the shows is getting really good ratings too. Im about to watch it now, recorded it the other night. Cant wait for the 911 and 2012 episodes.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

Weather modification, cloud seeding (which is what the Chinese have been bragging about so much), has been going on for a long time out in the open. Need some rain? Give these guys a call:
www.nawcinc.com...

It involves injecting tiny particles (usually silver iodide, but regular salt is sometimes used) into existing clouds. It's actual success rate is not very high and it has absolutely nothing to do with HAARP.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Yeah, long time, sure.

I still remember when they denied it was even possible. They denied it for years.

And people like you believed them.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Who said it was impossible?
How do you know what I believed?

1963:
ams.allenpress.com...

1964:
ams.allenpress.com...

1965:
ams.allenpress.com...
ams.allenpress.com...

1960:
ams.allenpress.com...

1951:
ams.allenpress.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Australian CSIRO cloud seeding experiments began in 1947, a year after US trials:

Australian cloud seeding experiments Cloud seeding experiments began in Australia just a year after the world’s first laboratory trials in the USA.

From 1947 to 1952, CSIRO scientists used Royal Australian Air Force aircraft to drop dry ice into the tops of cumulus clouds. The method worked reliably with clouds that were very cold, producing rain that would not have otherwise fallen.

Link

More info here as well:

en.wikipedia.org...

www.nawcinc.com...

These links plus Phages links paints a different story to what you're telling...

And for the hell of it, a video, showing that in the right conditions, cloud seeding is effective:

(click to open player in new window)

[edit on 4/12/09 by Chadwickus]

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
With no clouds to seed, what do you do.
You must draw the clouds to you.
That is why the Rich cloud buster worked.
It also downed 'dark clouds' with saucers behind them.
All the HAARP talkers, seed programs has not and will not
do a thing compared to Rich's rain maker and look what happened to him.
Electrical currents cloud to ground will draw in the rain.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Who said it was impossible?

"Skeptics."

How do you know what I believed?

I said people LIKE you.

I don't care what you personally believe, it makes no difference to me.

All of those things you linked to don't make any difference. I remember around 1993 a bill was brought before Congress asking them to fund research into weather manipulation, and Congress voted NO, it was controversial, and "skeptics" were trying to reassure everyone by saying, "They were just asking for resources to START researching, no research has been done, no one can do it," etc. Then the Chinese starting doing it, and people are STILL arguing over whether or not their cloud-seeding has been effective like they claim it has.

What do you think the "chemtrails" controversy was about? Covert weather modification. Americans don't like to think of their government interfering with weather formations, artificially sculpting them, so if it's going to be done, it has to be done quietly and off the records. In Communist China, public opinion makes less difference as it is more fully dominated by state media.

Labeling yourself a "skeptic" above all else is a disease. When you try to defend yourself against all new information, you are bound to make errors in judgment as new things are learned with real merit. Not just you, but anyone.

[edit on 4-12-2009 by bsbray11]

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by subject x
Meh.....just more media blah, blah, blah.
No conclusions, answers, or positive proof of anything will br forthcoming.

I have better things to do with my time...

Y'all enjoy watching, though!

Oh yeah, and it's on tru TV, which is owned by freakin' Time-Warner, so they'll really go afterTPTB

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   

I think you're confusing climate control with weather modification.
Cloud seeding (like in China) is weather modification. It uses particles injected into clouds.

It doesn't really matter though. HAARP is not capable of doing either.

I'm always looking for new information. There sure as hell wasn't any in this program.

[edit on 12/4/2009 by Phage]

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
The two faced scientists of today are bilking the government with
wasted jobs. Starting with the New Oder scientist at the end of WWII
and their using the space program was the first.
The New World Order technology the can do many things but
they will not do IT the right way.
And the corporate cartels know that and fund the erroneous projects
to survive.

Make rain like Reich and get put away.
Just how did he do that I wonder.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
Even if somebody knew nothing about HAARP at all, simply by watching that one episode, many questions are raised in the viewer's mind.

If somebody really knew anything thing about HAARP, simply by watching that one episode, the viewer is rolling on the floor laughing.

Jesse Ventura; wrestler, governor, actor, investigator!

Let he who is without accomplishment cast the first stone.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by factbeforefiction

Good point.
I don't consider celebrity for its own sake to be an accomplishment.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

OK now your saying weather modification and cloud seeding is no big deal and has been around for decades,which it has.But ask your self if you put weather modification+HAARP and its multitude of military applications thats its not to hard to think what there is a possibility to control the weather im not say that we can im say we are definitely trying....Good find on the 2005 budget.I would still like to see the budget allocations from the past two years,there budget has had to been larger then 2005-just from simply rising cost.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   

I think you're confusing climate control with weather modification.

Hmm, maybe the mistake is my old science teacher's, because I seem to remember learning about "climate" and "weather" in the same unit, almost as if they had something to do with one another...

It doesn't really matter though. HAARP is not capable of doing either.

You don't think some million watts of power can have any heating effect upon cloud formations? I think the physicist pretty clearly demonstrated the basic principle in the show.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Weather is a localized effect. Climate is widespread. You don't get a "climate report" with the evening news.

HAARP uses an effect known as electron cyclotron resonance. What happen is that when exposed to electromagnetic radiation, electrons which are held in a magnetic field start going in circles (sort of), accumulating energy from the radiation. The ionosphere is composed of ions (electrons) held in a magnetic field (the Earth's). The ionosphere is very, very much higher than the troposphere. The troposphere, where weather happens, is composed of atoms and molecules. HAARP cannot affect the atoms and molecules (including clouds) of the troposphere.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Weather is a localized effect. Climate is widespread. You don't get a "climate report" with the evening news.

Exactly, so the relationship between the two is obvious. The only difference is the scale, and no weather on this planet is completely isolated from all other. They are inter-related.

HAARP uses an effect known as electron cyclotron resonance. What happen is that when exposed to electromagnetic radiation, electrons which are held in a magnetic field start going in circles (sort of), accumulating energy from the radiation. The ionosphere is composed of ions (electrons) held in a magnetic field (the Earth's). The ionosphere is very, very much higher than the troposphere. The troposphere, where weather happens, is composed of atoms and molecules. HAARP cannot affect the atoms and molecules (including clouds) of the troposphere.

This is a lot of gobbledygook that looks like you got off some website but don't understand what it means.

Ionosphere is composed of ions -- which are electrons.

The troposphere is composed of "atoms and molecules," but not electrons?

I have news for you. You can effect electrons and EM fields even on the surface of the Earth (also composed of "atoms and molecules"
), and this is how all electronics and electrical systems on the surface work. Electrons and electrical forces are inherent to all atoms.

This energy that is affecting the ionosphere, consists of millions of watts of energy, in the form of electrical waves. Which, believe it or not, can produce heat, especially when you're working with millions of watts. Infrared waves are stereotypical heat-producing electrical waves.

So what part of heating the atmosphere using electrical waves do you find hard to understand? What about what the physicist on the show demonstrated do you have a problem with?

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

You are comparing energy levels from the sun with the energy levels from these ground-based "heaters" as they are called even in the document links you provided. What you are forgetting is that you are comparing apples and oranges if you compare solar energy levels and the ELF waves put out by HAARP type installations.

Tesla himself is the first to theorize how ELF waves could be used to heat small regions of the ionosphere, thereby causing them to rise further into space, thereby creating atmospheric dams that would allow the jet-stream to be rerouted... and if done correctly, controlling major weather patterns.

Here is a good video that explains this further:

Video explaining how HAARP-type weather manipulation works

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join