It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura Exposes HAARP! *Vid*

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Lol something about his name makes me want to call him Ace. The show was alright, but he didn't really seem to do anything except go to the gates and ask a guy to let him in? Maybe if he would try it at Area 51 or something I'd be more impressed...but still. If there is one thing we know for sure from this show it's that we can all learn to controll each other's minds by using our simple home CD player...OH YEAH BABY.

All kidding aside it makes for decent tv and I'll probably watch the next one just to see if it gets any better.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
That was great stuff right there! S&F

So, wouldn't it be great to control something like this, especially if you were going to create oh I don't know - Armegeddon or a Revelations like event.

Just think, by firing this thing up as high as it goes and if it had multiple event capability, you could instantly put the voice of God into everyones head, create massive earthquakes all over the place and send out some of the largest storms man has ever seen, all in one day!

I bet that would get a few million people on their knees and get them praying.

Throw in Darpa and you could create one hell of a End of the World type event.

This is some intense stuff to think about!

That is a lot of power in the hands of a few secretive men that could effect a great many people.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
yeah mind control off course is possible ...

if they did it do u think we would know about it? off course not so really I dont know why discuss about it ...

great show

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Jesse Ventura,wresler,governor,actor,investigator!....i think you forgot one navy seal,but no big deal maybe Phage the weather man can enlighten us on HAARP.As it seems that Jesse Ventura has a few here at ATS rolling on the floor laughing
...i have a few hours would love to here your take on HAARP

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
It seems like that many volts would cause cancer.

I think the DA should subpoena all their records to make sure the thing is safe. And, if the records are not intact, we could sue them for gross negligence.

If it were a serious research facility, they would have published something by now.

I liked how they mentioned Tesla and the comparison between brainwaves and radiowaves.

[edit on 4-12-2009 by president]

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
My theory is that they are altering the ionosphere not necessarily for mind control, but by somehow altering the Shuman resonance, no longer allowing us to receive the signal.

Far fetched I know. but it just popped into my head one night.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I thought he did a fantastic job at presenting tin-hat material to people who aren't the type to frequent sites like ATS. He doesn't claim to have any answers, but makes it clear even to the layman, that there are unanswered questions, that should be answered.

He asks questions and make points that conspiracy minded people may be prone to taking for granted as obvious. This makes him much more effective at making different-minded people really think than I can ever hope to be.

for example, even after years of attempts, I was never able to convince my father that there was anything out of the ordinary about HAARP.

All it took though, was for Jesse to make one statement about the military not investing in anything that doesn't have a military application, and the only military application is waging war.

Thank you Jesse, for restoring my sanity in my fathers eyes.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
This stuff really is interesting. I bet this new series is on the governments radar big time. Good luck Jesse

Here are some cool related vids
HAARP ARC?? www.youtube.com...

The sky over china before earthquake www.youtube.com...

Edit To point out that the arc may or may not be related to HAARP tech.

[edit on 4-12-2009 by MacroVisio]

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I really enjoyed this show - much more-so than ones like Mysteryquest, UFO Hunters etc.

Is it a web-only series?

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
My guess would be that as far as secret defense projects go and having the ultimate weapon, there would be nothing better than being able to play God - literally.

The guy on the video that says this is most likely the most top secret facility and project in the military wasn't lying - if it can do all the things these people suspect it can - it is the most deadly weapon on the planet.

Invisible - no liability or accountability - and everyone is looking at the Proving Grounds in Utah and Area 51 - virtually leaving the Alaska site alone.

Until Jesse made this revelating show - now they will be watching Jesse and this series for sure!

I am starting to see that frequency is more relevant than anything we have seen as far as weaponry, energy and relation to people, planets and perhaps much more.

Telsa was on to some major stuff, no wonder all his work vanished into the vaults of the scientific dark power structure.

In respect to green energy, with Tesla's work we would have a free energy vehicle by now - but instead we have a large energy consuming antenna array that heats up the atmosphere and creates deadly storms which is the opposite of what we are now trying to achieve.

Insane!

[edit on 4-12-2009 by arizonascott]

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
When I seen the show, I couldn't believe the professionalism that Jesse Ventura used. He got footage of HAARP that nobody else has got, hes has asked questions at the foot of the mouth of the beast (HAARP).

I seriously hope that Jesse Ventura watches his back, releasing information that is "eye-candy" attractive to the layman is a dangerous thing for TPTB. I hope he does not get threatened by TPTB, or worse.

Jesse, I hold you high...very high. Im proud of you! We ALL are!

I just thought of something, remember "The Running Man" with Jesse Ventura and Arnold Schwarzenegger fighting? We read information about Arnold back in 2008 being pushed to change the constitution for Arnold to be President. Yet, I see more of a chance of Jesse Ventura being President of the USA. The film Running Man triggers something in my mind, a fight...yet this time political and was it laid out from the start in Hollywood that some time in the future Arnold and Jesse would be running against each other to be the President of the United States of America?

Just a thought.

[edit on 4/12/2009 by the_denv]

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Oh man... the intro of his show was sooo cheesy!!!

Still Ventura has a lot of guts at the right place, even though I'm not the only one who doesn't totally agree with his political stance.

I wonder why he's allowed to go THAT far, is it because he's a agent of deception paid by the global elite, or is it rather because the guy's so badass he's scaring the hell out of these conspirators? Who knows... I just hope he's not gonna end in a hellish gunfight like William Cooper did.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Thanks for the video and links

I can't get the channel at home so I was hoping someone would post a video

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by TXRabbit

It is a series that TRUtv has started. It currently runs Wed 10P.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by president

If it were a serious research facility, they would have published something by now.

"They" have. Have you bothered to look?

For starters:
www.ursi.org...
wpdp.colorado.edu...
www.stormingmedia.us...
www-star.stanford.edu...
www.dtic.mil...
ursi-test.intec.ugent.be...
www.springerlink.com...

[edit on 12/4/2009 by Phage]

[edit on 12/4/2009 by Phage]

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I think the intro was Brilliant.

My reasoning is, if Jesse is to reach the "Ignorant Jerry Springer Masses" this is how it must be done.

I would say in laymen's terms he is spot on.

I hope he keeps up the great work.

Originally posted by Echtelion
Oh man... the intro of his show was sooo cheesy!!!

Still Ventura has a lot of guts at the right place, even though I'm not the only one who doesn't totally agree with his political stance.

I wonder why he's allowed to go THAT far, is it because he's a agent of deception paid by the global elite, or is it rather because the guy's so badass he's scaring the hell out of these conspirators? Who knows... I just hope he's not gonna end in a hellish gunfight like William Cooper did.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Echtelion

...or is it rather because the guy's so badass he's scaring the hell out of these conspirators? Who knows... I just hope he's not gonna end in a hellish gunfight like William Cooper did.

He is badass, and I also hope that the end result is not the same as Bill Coopers. What Jesse is doing is what every single conspiracy theorist would love to - Like flying a helicopter over HAARP and landing it at the front door to start asking questions. If we were all as badass as Jesse Ventura with the money to rent our choppers and crews etc...this world would be a better place!

[edit on 4/12/2009 by the_denv]

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
jessie is great!!! wow.. neat stuff, but i wonder if ol' jim marrs is either smiling or angry that he did not make this show!... what gets me is the babbling the 2 scientist were asked "So WHY is the military involved??" .. damn, im still laughing at that... der - de- derrrrrr

[edit on 4-12-2009 by maddogron]

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Meh.....just more media blah, blah, blah.
No conclusions, answers, or positive proof of anything will br forthcoming.

I have better things to do with my time...

Y'all enjoy watching, though!

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   

They were by a pretty large antennae that could create interference. I wouldn't go as far as to say that was made up though

I'd say it was made up. I work in video production. Digital video cameras, when they fail, don't produce static. That was clearly added in post production.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join