It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura Exposes HAARP! *Vid*

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted people to be aware and question the authenticity of this show, especially after realising the ACTORS they have hired for the show.

I am British and this is the first time I have seen Jesse Ventura. I was interested in this show based on uncovering conspiracy theories and started to watch it on-line. However, after the teaser introduction, when they start talking in the War room (6.13minutes in to the show) and ACTRESS 'JUNE' starts talking, I couldn't believe it. She could be an Investigator in her spare time but this is not her known profession. She is actually a presenter formally for a UK Sunday morning show called 'T4' on our channel four network. Her real name is 'June Saprong'
T4-Stars / Interview

June Saprong is actually a very funny and excellent presenter, especially on T4, but I can't help thinking that just because she is British, she was hired to act on the show, using her British accent and presumably unknown credits as an investigator. If I hadn't had noticed her I would have believed this show, but announcing she's an investigator instead of a celebrity interviewer / presenter just discredits the whole show for me.

Therefore I am convinced this is a made up story and agreeing with Nataylor on this one.

Just my thoughts.
Kindest regards,
E.T

Originally posted by nataylor

They were by a pretty large antennae that could create interference. I wouldn't go as far as to say that was made up though

I'd say it was made up. I work in video production. Digital video cameras, when they fail, don't produce static. That was clearly added in post production.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Just something perhaps insignificant but still interesting that I happened to notice when watching the Show. If you step by step go through the 2nd segment of show ( www.youtube.com... ) and pause it at roughly 1:35 you will notice they are referring to the the hesitation that the two HAARP researches are showing. If you look past the right man's shoulder (his right, from our view, to the left), you will notice something landing, or perhaps flying across the screen. I wondered if anyone might be doing any active research or video analysis of this "flying" object?

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ElijahWan

That would be a bald eagle. Or maybe a buzzard.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Someone posted this on another thread and I thought it would be worth sharing here:

This is from a military (Navy) website too.

Notice that this field covers almost all of Alaska (which itself is almost half the size of the continental US).

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Does anybody have insight on how a facility like HAARP (if weaponized) could be aimed at a specific location?

It is my understanding that facilities like HAARP (there seem to be a handful) are capable of generating enormous amounts of energy. It is claimed that this can disturb weather, the upper atmosphere, the magnetosphere... and might be able to even push the tipping point for an earthquake to occur with possibly a subsequent tsunami.

The one thing I don't understand about HAARP is how (if weaponized) one could choose a location and aim energy to achieve a desired result in a specific geographical location.

Weather as warfare makes sense, but as we know everything is interconnected. When there is rain in one place, there is drought in another. One earthquake alters potentials for other locations to be destabilized.

I do however understand that a targeted location caused to quake or have drought, could win wars in the immediate, and thus achieve a desired result.

All this aside there is one thing I just don't understand. How can facilities such as HAARP be aimed to target a specific location?

Thank you, and looking forward to your responses.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Everwatcher33

My thoughts exactly. All he did was go up to the gate and asked what any of us could have asked....and he got the same standard answer that all of us get...none of your business. Come back when we have an open house in 2 years! LOL....too funny. The guy has some balls, I will give him that, but he is not going to find out anything that we don't already know. He will just re-hash the same crap that we all already know.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by The Astro Man

HAARP can only be aimed one way....straight up.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by desertdreamer

The heater beam can scan 30º from vertical by phasing the transmitters.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Really? Obviously I have not seen that anywhere and stand corrected. Can you cite your source please?

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   

It's on the HAARP website but I can't connect right now. In retrospect it may be that the total scan range is 30º, meaning 15º from vertical.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Well it appears that the site is down right now. I will try and check it out again later.

haarp.alaska.edu

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I was able to find this, although it is old and the information could have changed by now.

When HAARP is activated, the antennas simultaneously transmit high-frequency radio waves in a narrow beam. Aimed by the alignment of the antennas, the radio waves travel upward and reach the ionosphere in a roughly circular pattern that can cover 6 to 12 miles.

Source: Here

I guess when most people think of aiming, they are thinking of more of a pinpointed action, and not such a broad spectrum.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   

I should throw in that you are talking about fields that are being generated, not simply "beams," even though the total energy being pumped out by the antennas does act roughly like a beam.

The EM fields themselves can interfere with themselves and cause complex shapes/patterns to emerge in the field. HAARP scientists are probably already familiar with this capability.

I posted an animation above that gives you an idea what kind of field is generated by HAARP. That big red thing coming out of Alaska, represents the EM field that HAARP typically generates, at least according to the Navy apparently.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I just watched the clips of this episode and one thing occurred to me... they were talking about the tsunami and how quickly it hit.

I distinctly remember in the days that followed this horrible event, somebody brought up the unfortunate fact that with civilizations becoming more `modern', we are losing the passing down of information. The specific piece to which they referred is to watch the animals, who all took off for higher ground before the tsunami hit.

It would appear that there was at least a bit of notification. Please correct me if I am mistaken.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

That animation does not show energy radiated by the HAARP heater. All of the radiation from the heater is directly upward, spreading as it goes but typically affecting an area of about 30km in diameter at the target altitude. The animation does not show a "typical" field, it the shows what happens when a certain type of experiment is conducted.

In these experiments the amplitude of the HF heater signal is modulated. This modulation causes the affected region of the ionosphere to produce low level ELF radio waves. The ELF signal then propagates along the field lines of the Earth's magnetic field.

HAARP is capable of producing low amplitude ELF waves with this process. It should be noted that much more powerful ELF waves are generated by natural processes in the ionosphere on a continuous basis.
wwwppd.nrl.navy.mil...

[edit on 12/15/2009 by Phage]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I believe the animation I posted shows a representation of an EM field generated by HAARP, as in across all spectrums, not just the part that is heating up the atmosphere. I didn't say anything about it significantly heating that much area. Heating up the atmosphere is something you were arguing against so many pages ago in the first place. It's at least nice to see you've changed your tune on that.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   

I never argued against HAARP heating the ionosphere. That's what it does. It does not heat the lower atmosphere. The animation does not show heating and I didn't say it does. It shows the propagation of ELF waves at 1kHz, not "across all spectrums". If you read (or understood) what I wrote or the link I included, you would know that. The link is the source of the animation.

[edit on 12/16/2009 by Phage]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

No, I didn't find the animation through your link.

Saying HAARP can't heat up any other part of the atmosphere is like saying the Sun can't heat the atmosphere with its own EM rays. Suffice it to say I don't buy it. I remember your post, you were trying to suggest nothing below the ionosphere was made up of electrons or ions.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   

I didn't think you did find the animation there. That's why I posted the link, so you might understand what the animation represented.

Actually, only about 20% of incoming solar radiation is absorbed by the atmosphere. But that's different process from how the HAARP heater works. But you don't want to hear that.

I said the lower atmosphere is composed primarily of neutral particles.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
Actually, only about 20% of incoming solar radiation is absorbed by the atmosphere. But that's different process from how the HAARP heater works. But you don't want to hear that.

And you don't want to hear anything from anyone but the people who run the machine and tell you they're not messing with the weather.

It isn't hard to change the frequencies of the radiation coming out of those antennas. It's basic electronics. That is literally the only difference between the EM getting here from the Sun and the EM sent out by HAARP, frequency and power.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join