It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura Exposes HAARP! *Vid*

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I think some of you are forgetting why haarp was constructed in the first place, There is a large amount of gas that cannot be piped and used cost effectively in Alaska, so B eastland put together the concept of HAARP, many different applications were put forward to follow IN RESERCH. Not all were used.

BUT the bottom line is HAARP is cost effective because of the natural gas reserves that are there to power the plant and nothing else.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Has anyone noticed that the comedian (?) Jim Norton tried to destroy the credibility of Jesse Ventura and that several websites and blogs are making it out that Jesse went "nuts" on that radio show when it was clear that he did not?

Jim Norton got on like a child and was cussing more than Ventura and Jim Norton was the first person to use a cuss word yet newspapers are editing it in such a way to make it look like Jesse Ventura was the aggressive party when he was not.

Jesse Ventra was set up to destroy his credibility but maintains a cool head when insulted. Jim Norton FAILS!

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   

BUT the bottom line is HAARP is cost effective because of the natural gas reserves that are there to power the plant and nothing else.

This is false. First off natural gas is not cost effective. Large projects that consume power do not go looking for natural gas pipelines. Several industries that make haarps power consumption look like a campfire usually locate themselves near hydro power, for instance the aluminum smelting industry.

As I said in a previous post haarps location is there because of the ionosphere. The ionosphere gets bombarded during the day by the suns radiation which would make haarps use insignificant. As I'm sure you know during the winter months the northern hemisphere ( including the other haarp facilities in Norway, Sweden and Russia) tilts away from the sun and gives them longer nights. This = much less solar radiation and a much larger window of opportunity.

Its wrong conclusions like that that make conspiracy's look silly to the general public when there is much more important and mysterious work when you look into what haarp actually can do.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by thepixelpusher
I enjoyed the first episode. Landing the helicopter outside the gate and asking to be let in showed he has a set of steel balls.

Lol, he may do

I dont understand why he didnt just take the tour like every other tourist does when they visit HAARP

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
The government has always been interested in ultrasonic high energy devices and lasers for decades, anything that can be used as a weapon. If HAARP is so harmless, why do they have to be so secluded and hidden on military land and are funded by DARPA?? Defense agencies don't fund projects unless there is a military advantage behind it. HAARP is a weapon plain and simple! Death rays are real. Either high voltage, ultrasonic, or harnessed laser beams take your pick. On 9/11 60% of the towers literally vaporized to dust before it all hit the ground in 10 seconds with no resistance of force. That's not normal.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by the_denv

I have lived in Minnesota and have for the last 32 years, and I can tell you, Jesse Ventura never bull-# any one. What you see is really what you get.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
If you actually took time to read about haarp you would know what the majority of its Military use it for,

Communications, not lasers LOL.

This is not only for long distance military communication but also the ability to disrupt the enemies communications ( satellite, rocket, planes, etc).

ATS should have a forum for people with IQ's under 80.

[edit on 7-12-2009 by wtfhuh]

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by sean

HAARP uses radio, not ultrasound, not lasers.

DARPA (and the Air Force and the Navy) are mostly interested in the research at HAARP because of the importance of the ionosphere in communications and navigation. There is also potential for use in over the horizon radar.

But since Ted Stevens, one of HAARP's major proponents, was defeated by Mark Begich (Nick's brother, oh great) there is a pretty good chance that HAARP's funding is going to take a big hit.

[edit on 12/7/2009 by Phage]

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I'd like to point out that one of his "researchers" is the UK's very own June Sarpong. she used to present weekend television for todays "Yoof" . I never had her down as a Conspiracy theory researcher. The whole thing was all a bit cheesey, typical American procuction approach to making programmes

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I liked the show, but one part just made no sense.

The "mind control" experiment with the CD player and piezo-electric vibrators. Isn't HAARP supposed to be a *wireless* RF device??? So what does placing a high frequency vibrating element on your jawbone have anything to do with RF? The proper experiment would be to send the ELF radio waves and see if your mind hears voices or tones that are not acoustic.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Northridge Earthquake in Southern California, I remember seeing Lighning in the sky, don't know how often tha happens, but it was still shaking.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by FoxStriker

You think there is a connection with HAARP? The Northridge earthquake? The one in January 1994?

The problem with that is HAARP did not have a working transmitter until December of 1994 and that was a very low powered prototype.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by tonygal
The "mind control" experiment with the CD player and piezo-electric vibrators. Isn't HAARP supposed to be a *wireless* RF device??? So what does placing a high frequency vibrating element on your jawbone have anything to do with RF? The proper experiment would be to send the ELF radio waves and see if your mind hears voices or tones that are not acoustic.

I agree that the relevance of that experiment is lacking. My problem with it though is that the CD player didn't do what HAARP itself could do, not even the same theoretical mechanism or effect upon the brain.

People have already done tests along the lines of what HAARP could be capable of doing, but it would require brain scans. The basic premise is that EM fields outside of the mind influence EM fields inside the mind -- which they do. Also, certain EM frequencies are associated with certain "moods" and states of mind. When you are relaxed, the resonant frequency of your brainwaves is generally lower. When you are concentrating, they are higher. Those are just common generalities though, and only related to the brain. Your heart and other parts of your body also have EM fields around them that affect their function.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11

People have already done tests along the lines of what HAARP could be capable of doing, but it would require brain scans. The basic premise is that EM fields outside of the mind influence EM fields inside the mind -- which they do. Also, certain EM frequencies are associated with certain "moods" and states of mind. When you are relaxed, the resonant frequency of your brainwaves is generally lower. When you are concentrating, they are higher. Those are just common generalities though, and only related to the brain. Your heart and other parts of your body also have EM fields around them that affect their function.

Have you read the Montauk project? They talk about generating moods, and its not only the frequencies but the "hops" between frequencies that create violence, relaxation, etc. Quite extraordinary. It's like playing musical sequences with ELF.

[edit on 8-12-2009 by tonygal]

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Originally posted by thepixelpusher
I enjoyed the first episode. Landing the helicopter outside the gate and asking to be let in showed he has a set of steel balls.

Lol, he may do

I dont understand why he didnt just take the tour like every other tourist does when they visit HAARP

They said they only offered it like once every two years or some asinine thing like that didn't they? I could be wrong, I missed a little of it. Jesse is entertaining and seems sincere and TRU tv is one of my favorite channels but I have a hard time believing this will do anything more than say "Ghosthunters" GhostLab" "Monster Quest" that show with Josh Gates(?) "UFO Hunters" etc. They never actually reveal any new knowledge or capture anything groundbreaking. I will be watching though.

But yeah, I thought they said that the tours were really quite infrequent. I know the guy told them that if he were just a fisherman he could ask to come in but that is pretty easy to just say after you know it is someone you are not about to let in.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by the_denv

Wow..

How Jesse managed to not strangle that chriping radio host loser..

Lets just say his head prevailed and he did better than I ever could have done. I have thick skin but that dude needs a few beet-downs. That vid actually disturbed me.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Thanks for such kind comments everyone

[edit on 10/12/2009 by the_denv]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by wtfhuh

NO i think your mistaken i remember way back that B eastland proposed HAARP to use the natural gas there in Alaska as it was too expensive to pipe for public consumption.Look into that if you dont belive me.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I had hopes for this show untill i saw it. Right from the get go it turned out to be another gushing torrent of sensationalism and hyperbole. Lets take a look at some of the cringeworthy features in point form.
-The intrusive obnoxious and unnecessarry music blaring the entire time.
-Voice over narrator repeating the same things 3 or 4 times.
-Clips of nuclear bombs and natural disasters thrown into your face repeatedly.
-The tragically hilarious "malfunction" of the cameras
-The over dramatized crack team of "investigators" in the war room.
-Showing 90% one side of the argument and interviews with random dudes relaying second hand information.

I like the man (Jesse), his heart's in the right place and all that and there's no doubt something suspicious about the HAARP project, but these sorts of shows have been done to death, and always poorly. To tackle conspiracies in a tv show format it really is about time we started taking things a little bit more seriously.

[edit on 10-12-2009 by butane bob]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by sean

Like the Internet? That was a military project. HAARP is all about communications research, something the military cares a great deal about. Not everything DARPA funds is a weapon.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join