It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm trying to locate a source

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
can someone help, I am trying to find out where Brian Desbourough got his source from this quote in david ickes the biggest secret.

"Fascinatingly, some scientists claim that when white people are immersed in sensory deprivation tanks for long periods, their circadian rhythm has a frequency of 24 hours 40 minutes, which corresponds not to the rotational period of the Earth, but of Mars! This is not the case with non-white races who are in tune with the Earth’s rotation."

which scientists? is what i would like to know.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Interesting findings if indeed true. In my brief attempt, the best I was able to come up with is a link to the book by Brian Desbourough:

books.google.com...

On page 64 is the the following quote which it seems that David Icke has paraphrased:

If Mars previously occupied our present orbit, as described earlier in our narrative, its human inhabitants would not have required dark skins in order to withstand solar radiation. Significantly, it has been claimed by some scientsists that wehn Caucasians are immersed in sensory-deprivation tanks for a prolonged period of time, their circadian rythm has a frequency which corresponds to the rotational period of Mars.

The book cites references at the end, but it seems that this particular tidbit is not referenced or more likely is that Google Books has ommitted the page the reference is on. If you can get a copy of this book, there is a chance the source you seek is there.

[edit on 4-12-2009 by Mr. Schwabe]

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Unfortunately I can't help you out here but I will add that if that finding is accurate, that is pretty bizarre and intriguing.

It would also explain why I've always felt like such an... outsider. Haha.

join