It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Unexplained Gosford ufo wave

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   

On Saturday evening December 30 1995, all phones rang hot at Gosford Police Station as motorists called on their mobile phones to report a large craft hovering above Mooney-Mooney Bridge.

Later, dozens of calls flooded in from distressed locals at home.

Sergeant Bob Wenning states, “People were woken by an intense humming noise. They were genuinely frightened when they saw a huge cylindrical object hovering over the water. 

It had a polished, ball-like bottom, and as it hovered over the lake, its lights shone down into the water, apparently turning it in to steam”. 

Callers also reported a brilliant light which “turned night into day”, shining through their bedroom windows.

Id like to see someone explain that! I sure cant.

policeufo.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Looks like a flat saucer.
One left a 'smoke' ring caught on Polaroid.
Apparently one visited a Pacific island on occasion and
people stood on top and waved to the natives.
Also Walton saw a flat saucer inside a US saucer base.

[edit on 12/3/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   
that flat saucer looks like a nazi flying disk

a ufo type war vihical powerd by 12 bmw engine's
i beleive the use props on the bottem to fly in the air
but i thought they never finished those i have seen some test flight's but they crashed those right after takeoff as he was trying to hover still in the air
they had problems whith stabelisation but ofc if they where to build them now they could use computers to keep it stabelized
they use computer to keep the f117 (also know als the stealth fighter) stable aswel since that thing is about as airodinamic as a brick but thanks to the computers it can fly

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
is nobody checking this tread????

i'd love to see more oppinions

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by dark racer
is nobody checking this tread????

i'd love to see more oppinions

Why not add your own opinion to the 3 old ass threads that you've resurected and asked the same damn question on?

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperSlovak

SuperSlovak,good thread -this certainly is a very interesting UFO incident and the unknown object was seen by quite a number of credible (and separately located) witnesses.

Theres a video showing interviews and witness testimony at this thread - theres also another UFO incident which happened over the water in Gosford from six years later:

Date: 17.06.2000
Day: Saturday
Time Seen: Friday 16th June between 5.45pm and 6.00pm
Reportee: Alison F
Report given to nearest rep: Doug Moffett
Tel: 02 43

Alison noticed an illuminated object over the water, hovering low on the horizon. The object had 8 square lights right around, it was football shaped with a white/gold glow and the well defined square lights were brighter than the rest of the object. The proximity estimated was quite close, approx 200-300 mtrs and elevation about a tree and a half above the water. The object was not as big as the Goodyear blimp which was not flying in that area and in fact not even in the air at that time on that day. The illumination made no noise, had no navigation lights, appeared as a “solid” light and no evidence of searchlight beams could be found. The illumination was larger than thumb and forefinger at full stretch at arms length, very large or very close, the witness felt the latter was the case. It was later briefly seen as the witness dropped her parents off to Umina as an illumination in the clouds, there was no beam under the cloud and the moon was visible to the R/H/S of the object although the night was somewhat cloudy.
The duration of the main sighting was approx 10-15 mins and was reported to the witness by a local real estate agent as they were in casual conversation in a shop the next morning, who witnessed the same object at the same timeRegards Doug Moffett

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THE AUSTRALIAN UFO RESEARCH NETWORK

www.ufoinfo.com...

Cheers.

new topics

top topics

join