It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A New Message from Ram 'Buddha Boy' Bahadur Bomjan

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
He was not performing a fire ritual, he spontaneously combusted and was witnessed by 59 people.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I think he might have buddha palm. hahaha

Some villagers- a group of men - were bugging him & teasing him when he was meditating and he slapped them.

Supposedly they were all hurt and went crying to the authorities that he beat them.

He said it is acceptable to defend oneself during spiritual practice.
He didn't miss a beat.

He's cool - I like him.

Talk about sacrifice - he really seems to believe that if he forfeits a normal life and mediates for all sentient beings, then he can raise the consciousness and help us all.

I hope so.
I was really hoping you were posting something newer though.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
If you know what astral projection is, then you will realise where he has been for all those years.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
For those of you who are really impressed by this God/Man Buddha, it would be a good idea to take a long serious look at this extensively documented site. The story of a young woman, abused by the cult that follows this controversial young man.

www.halkoria.ewebsite.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
siddhartha's work was already completed, he has no need to return to earth and sit under a tree. his work was finished. By the way, Buddha means "the awakened one", its not the sir name of siddhartha.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join