It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have any of you in recent times felt like you are being communicated to in dreams?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Hi,

this is certainly one of my favourite thread subjects :-)

I've been having lucid dreams and OBEs regularly for the past 18 years, and have had some pretty bizarre and strange experiences. Like one time when I became aware I was in the OBE state, and there was something in the bed. I grabbed it over the duvet. It was the size of a small ball. However, it was the sensation of it that was the most striking. The nearest I can think of to explain it is the way it feels when you hold two magnets with like poles near to each other. There's a certain 'spongy push' feeling. That is what this thing felt like. I said to it 'Where are you from?' and it replied 'I am from beyond time and space'.

In recent times (say over last two years) there has been an increase in wierd stuff happening either just before going to sleep or inbetween sleep. I'm in a conscious and alert state when these things happen. For instance, one night just before sleep I became aware of a tremendous white-gold light gushing down right above me. Another time I woke up and at the end of my bed a tall column of golden white light appeared. Also there can be strange noises that wake me up. A couple of nights in a row there was a very loud whirring noise that seemed to be slowly passing over the house, it was so loud and like nothing I've ever heard (this was in the middle of the night).

Another time I nearly leapt out of bed to the sound of the loudest DING DONG of a doorbell I have ever heard. Another time I was awoken in the night to one ultra loud trill of the phone. I dialled 1471 (we use this in UK to find out the last caller) and no call had been made. Other wierd sound stuff too. Also the strange air blasts or cold blasts that wake me up out of a deep sleep (sometimes there isn't any movement to them, it is more like a cold sensation gets blasted in my face - no wind. Other times there is a waft or breeze about it (but no windows or doors open) and these wafts are so strong, you would expect there to be a window open, but there isn't. (Mentioned this on DDs other thread about these mysterious breezes: www.abovetopsecret.com...)

Cheers,

Aelf

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I wonder why it is that these strange auditive and visual phenomena tend to manifest in that interval of consciousness-unconsciousness.. Like when one is drifting in and out of sleep. Perhaps we are especially susceptible to super-sensibility during these fragile states.

new topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join