It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have any of you in recent times felt like you are being communicated to in dreams?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Thought I would share a "dream" I had few months ago.

I was in a room (I keep thinking it was like a doctors waiting room for some reason) no windows I could see, it had one door leading in and out I think or only one door that I noticed, the room was very monocromatic just white and gey.

There were a group of people (3 individuals) across from me sitting on a couch together looking a some type panel/display the person in the middle was holding it while the two on eather side of he/she where looking at it --
they seemed to be pretty interested at what they where looking at I think they where laughing/giggling.

I was seated across from them alone on a similar couch, there was a type of coffe table in between us and on the table was a similar tablet/display that the group across from me where looking at so i decided to pick it up
and see what it was. At that time a women dressed in all white or grey comes into the room and looks at me and smiles she seems pleased that I
decided to partake in what the others where involved in (for some reason thats what I think she is smileing about) , she just stands there infront of the door smileing at me, then the dream just ends or thats all I can remember.

Pretty weird stuff.

-Orion

[edit on 6-12-2009 by Orion_grey]

[edit on 6-12-2009 by Orion_grey]

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 03:51 AM
link   
For the past few weeks I have been getting extraordinarily vivid dreams. Not nightmares - just interesting.
Increasingly, old friends and my parents (who are both dead) feature in them. Last night we were living temporarily in a multi story car park. There was some sort of problem with the water supply - you had to wait till something was switched on before you could use it. We had a tin of expensive biscuits and I remember there were only 3 left. Somehow I was responsible and it was all down to me as to whether things worked out. And when I woke up I was obsessing about getting the washing out on the roof.
Probably spending too long on here!

[edit on 6-12-2009 by unicorn1]

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Lately my dreams may possibly have been influenced by the passing of a lifelong friend who died about six months ago.

As is too often the case, I can't remember any details of the last time I dreamed about him, which was no more than three nights ago. All I can recall of the dream is that we were speaking to each other. I don't know what was said, I just knew I had dreamed he was "talking" to me.

About a week or so before that, I dreamed I was at a convenience store. I was holding the large glass door open in front of the milk display, speaking to him from there. Somehow, he was back in that cooler with the milk, out of sight. He had called my name and I opened several of these doors in front of other refrigerated food products trying to determine where he was. Strange I know, and probably meaningless, but I would like to think he was saying hello.

He was a relatively young man when he died last April at age 49.

I have had one dream however that no doubt was a message, and it can be found by clicking the link. It was about 25 years ago, but there is no danger that I will ever forget it.

It is my second post on the page that the link will take you to, in a thread entitled, "What is the strangest thing to ever happen to you?"

www.abovetopsecret.com...

When I met my current wife about twelve years ago, one night I dreamed I heard her call my name, and the next thing I new I was sort of floating near her. There were no surroundings, only her. We had met at work and when I would have my days off, we didn't see each other. When I saw her again she told me that had woke herself up calling my name.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
Okay, I must say, this is a VERY EXCITING THREAD.

People, one can not help but notice SYNCHRONICITY, on a MASS SCALE taking place here---Many of us are experiencing the EXACT SAME THING!

This cannot be dismissed as coincidence or happenstance!

Either SOME thing is communicating with us, or we are all becoming more aware of something that was always there and we simply didn't notice before?

Keep reporting in folks! This is incredible!

Our minds are becoming more Telepathic i think... using different modes of 'transport' shall we say

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Many people have mentioned that the stress of modern times are causing "normal" people to experience psychic phenomenon.

Although my dreams have admittedly gotten more and more vivid and unusual as time has gone on, I cannot say I have had any life chaning dreams YET, but i would easily understand your situation.

God is speaking to you.

Listen.

Gl Brother.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeverSurrender
Many people have mentioned that the stress of modern times are causing "normal" people to experience psychic phenomenon.

Although my dreams have admittedly gotten more and more vivid and unusual as time has gone on, I cannot say I have had any life chaning dreams YET, but i would easily understand your situation.

God is speaking to you.

Listen.

Gl Brother.

Can i ask why you assume it is God speaking to us?

We are all gaining from different sources so does this mean there are many Gods speaking with us?

How are you so sure it is a God or Gods speaking with us?

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
The pinnacle for many people who have taken the trip before you is that the "source" is the Creator God.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by fmcanarney
The pinnacle for many people who have taken the trip before you is that the "source" is the Creator God.

Well I think god and religion is a total fabrication.....so it does not relate in my case.... being a total absolute non-believer

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

I dream of dead people trying to comunicate with me, I thought it was just stress, there is this dead girl that I don't know but I see her dead in my dreams, getting out of the coffin and stuff like that, looking at me trying to tell me something. At first I thought that it was just stress but the next night it just repeated again in another set with her walking around in funeral style clothing and background. Then in the next dream she is talking to me lively walking around with me and tells me that someone just died and that I should get rid of my black cat? I do have a black cat.
In stead of freaking me out it just made my think what does all this mean.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by flylead

Dreams are an excellent way for GOD to communicate to a persons spirit.
As one slowly looses contact with reality, the cares of the worldly problems diminishes, and the spirit moves to the foreground where it can hear the message.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Well done DD, I've been searching for a thread like this since I joined ATS. S&F

Yes, my experiences are very similar to what you and some of the others are describing. I would say, in my case, it peaked just over a year ago and has levelled out for now.

If we were all able to share our information, I wonder what we would come up with?

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Like you good people, I've had many interesting, vivid dreams, most of the details of which having escaped me, disappointingly, within seconds of gaining full consciousness in the morning.

I won't bore you with recounting them - except for one: a bona fide case of true precognition/clairvoyance.

This is an utterly true account:

I lived near the coast of Lake Michigan and one night I had an especially vivid, colorful dream that I had driven down to the shore on a stormy morning, stepped out of my truck and began walking down the beach. Although the storms had subsided, the waves were crashing loudly on the sand and the water was frothed up foamy.

There was not another solitary person in sight, and I gazed up and down the beach wondering why there was nobody out. I remember thinking in my dream that usually, even on brisk mornings, one would come across a couple jogging or someone walking their dog, etc. Anyway, in my dream I just kept walking and marveling at how lucid I was, that I knew I was in a dream, on a familiar beach, and I just made a conscious (subconscious?) decision to just enjoy it and go with the flow.

As I strolled along I purposely tried to absorb all that I could; the smell of the sand and the water, the screeching of passing sea gulls, the rhythmic crash and backwash of the waves, the dark clouds and swirling wind, etc.

I started to pay attention to some of the flotsam and odd things the stormy waves had washed up onto the beach. Among the usual trash - plastic bottles, tennis balls, etc., I came across a small blue suitcase. It was one of those little hard-sided jobs, about the size of a briefcase. I immediately stopped, bent over, and picked it up. it was rather heavy, and I shook it and heard some strange clanging or jingling noises inside. I tried to open the case, but the clasps were rusted shut and even the seams were corroded and fused with sand and rust. I set the case down and beat on it a couple of times with my fist to try and loosen the clasp mechanism. It didn't work. I set it back down and stomped on it with my foot, jumped on it, and picked up and slammed it back down - nothing I did would loosen the frozen locks. I shouted loudly and cursed the damn thing. The yelling startled me - and I suddenly woke up from the dream!

Well - I looked over at my clock on the nightstand - it was early, just after 5:00 am. I was sweating and shaking from the intensity and ordeal in my dream. I thought for a moment that these vivid dreams are cool and all - but this was different. Much different. My heart was pounding, my mind was racing. I sat up on the edge of my bed and heard distant thunder and looked out through my window blinds - a storm must've passed through during the night.

As I sat there I felt I was too shaken up to go back to sleep and my mind kept recounting the events in my dream. Might as well just get up, I thought. As I stood up I heard a distant thunder rumbling again, and I immediately froze in my tracks as an overwhelming feeling of - something - I can't describe it - like a feeling of an ominous event. It swept over me so strongly it made my skin crawl and get bumps all over.

I showered and almost as if on autopilot I knew I was going to drive down to the beach. I had several hours to kill before work, so I got dressed, got in my truck and made the 10-minute ride to the coast. I stepped out of truck and the waves were crashing on the beach and the sky looked dark and stormy exactly as it was in my dream. I looked up and down and saw not a sole as far as the eye could see.

I started walking, mindlessly plodding forward on the edge of the forward swash of waves and water on the sand. I scanned the beach at the water break looking at the junk that was tossed up onto the sand, desperately hoping, of course, to spot a blue suitcase or attaché. Impossible, I thought. This is ridiculous. Sure, there was plenty of garbage, fast-food containers, odd bits of this and that. I saw a child’s doll, one leg missing, and remember thinking – well, at least you could’ve worn a blue dress!

I must have walked a mile or so along the sand and started feeling pretty foolish. I looked at my watch. It’s time to head back – work and the real world are waiting. I took one last look up the beach before turning around. There! About 30 meters ahead – is it possible?!? I broke into a run and ran as fast as I could...

I dug my feet into the sand and stared down at a blue plastic, hard-sided case! It didn’t look much like the one in my dream – but who cares!? It was close enough! I bent over and picked it up – almost kissing the dang thing with joy! I shook it immediately and heard the same clanging noise I heard in my dream! I tried the clasp, but the catches, again slightly different than in my dream, nevertheless were completely frozen shut. I already know beating and stomping on the case wasn’t going to do any good, so I looked up and down the beach to see if anyone was watching (why did I do that? – finders keepers, no?).

Still nobody at all in sight, so I tucked the case under my arm and ran all the way back to my truck. I opened the door and tossed it in onto the seat next to me. I drove home, took it up to my apartment, and sat it on the kitchen table. It looked like a lady’s cosmetic case. The handle was missing from the top. The water had corroded the locks, the seams, and all metal parts – it must have been in the water for a long time, I concluded.

I went to my toolbox and brought back pliers, a saw, a hammer, a chisel, and an awl. I was absolutely going to get that thing open and I was going to do it right now!

I couldn’t believe how hard it was to break the clasp free. First one, then the other. The second one I had to shear off the case completely. Damn! The stupid case still would not open! I hit it along the seam between the two halves of the case with the hammer. No good. I put it on the floor and really bashed at it, eventually splitting it, slightly at first, and the enough to where an opening several inches long by an inch or two high opened up.
Impatient, I lifted it up and peered inside. It was dark, and smelled funny, like something very old and rotten - it had a tinny, musty odor to the inside.

I shook it and felt whatever it was inside was stuck together but with all my banging and shaking was breaking free. Aww – it’s probably just some old lady’s make-up and stuff, I thought. Maybe there’s a piece or two of jewelry inside – maybe the owner’s identification!
I turned the case on its side with the opening facing down on the table and began shaking it violently. Through the opening, falling onto the table was first a few coins, then more coins. Some of the coins were wrapped in like a cardboard and plastic cellophane display thing.

I had a pile of some thirty coins on the table and picked up a few. I didn’t recognize them. They were foreign. British, I thought. There were half-pennies, farthings, stuff like that – coins I’ve never seen before. I had no idea what they were worth or even how much the face values compared to US currency. They were definitely interesting, however.

I shook the case again and felt there was still something inside that couldn’t fit through the opening I made. I finally decided the case was not worth saving so what am I worried about and just tore into the dang thing with the saw. I peeled back the plastic flap I cut and saw a large clump of more of these coins all stuck together in one large mass. I took the clump over to the sink and began prying the individual pieces loose.

Well, when I finished cleaning everything up I had pile of perhaps 200 old British coins on my kitchen table. All were these rather large copper-looking farthings and such, most of them dated in the 1800’s. Most of the coins appeared to be part of a coin collection of some kind, as there were many wrapped in those protective see-through holder things. Many were just loose, however.

There was nothing else in the case. No identification, nothing. That evening I called a friend who I knew collected coins and recounted the story. He said he’d come over to have a look. When he came over I could tell he absolutely was having trouble accepting the whole dreamed-it-first scenario, but there was no denying the result of the find still heaped on the table.
We made a list of all the coins and I asked him if he had any idea of their worth. He admitted he didn’t know much about British coinage, but since they appeared to be all small denominations and no precious metal among the lot, he concluded the value was probably not much.

Regardless of the dream, we both wondered how a cosmetic case full of British coins would wind up on the shores of the great Lakes? We guessed it might have been someone’s collection and was either dropped or thrown overboard – at least a year or more prior to my finding it. Of course, we had no way of knowing for sure when, who, where, or why this blue case ended up where it did or where it originated from.

My friend agreed to take the coins to a dealer he knew that could assess the value better. The following week he called me and said that he did so but that he had some bad news: Someone had broken into his car and taken the coins along with some other items that were together in a backpack. He was quite upset and I believe him, he’s very trustworthy and we were friends for years.

My friend did say, however, that the dealer estimated most of the coins to be worth, at most, a few dollars each, a bit more for the older, rarer, or better-condition ones. The dealer didn’t so a full appraisal – just a quick look-see favor for a friend - But all in all, the entire case-full was probably not worth more than a few hundred dollars – certainly less than five hundred.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
[continued]

So that’s it, folks. An absolutely true dream with undeniably precognitive or clairvoyance circumstances.

I’ve never had a dream like that prior to this and never had another one since. It’s been decades since it happened, but I can recall those amazing 12 hours or so like they happened yesterday. It made a definite believer out of me.

Some dreams will show you the future. I am living proof that this is true…

Sorry to have taken up so much of your time. There was no other way I could’ve related this accurately except in its entirety.

I wish you all well…

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Melyanna Tengwesta

I like your avatar. Has it got anything to do with your "Other Dimensional Experiences? If so, we may have a few things in common!

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Alright, I've been reading this thread since last night and it has not left my mind since I started reading it. I felt like adding my strange experiences to the many here in this thread.

So, first of all, I would also like to add that I hear very strange frequencies before I go to bed. Last night in particular, I heard a beautiful symphony playing right before I fell asleep. Speaking of music, Last weekend, I went all out and drew all over my shoes in a moment of inspiration. I really enjoy how they turned out, and when I looked back at my art, I was shocked to notice I wrote a musical sequence on one side of my shoe. I am hoping one of my musically inclined friends will be able to decipher the sequence. I will post when that happens.

I would also like to add that since the beginning of this year, I have had some really intense dreams and sleep paralysis. During one my the main sleep paralysis moments, I remember not being able to move, seeing 3 greys over me, and felt like I was being pulled upward to the sky. During this event, I heard some really strange and tinny sounds, and even though I was under a roof, I felt like I could see the sky and stars. It was super duper awesome.

One thing that I noticed in my dreams lately is that I seem to be someone else. It is really strange, because during these dreams, I seriously seem to live out like an entire week. It is a trip, and I always wake up feeling like this right here is the dream world and that other world is the real one. I have had the strangest feeling that this reality right now is an illusion. Too many odd things have been happening to me that support this. I truly feel like this reality is about to be shred into pieces and that true reality will show itself. People, please keep this thread going for as long as possible, because I think we are onto something!

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I also wanted to add that I also had that weird phenomenon where I heard my name called. Okay, so I was just drifted off to sleep, when right in my ear, a voice says my name, "Eric." I was super freaked out because I already thought my room was haunted before this. So I went to the living room and lit my sage on fire in order to dispel the spirits. I burned a lot of my sage, to the point where my roomates woke up and thought the house was on fire! it was funny, but yeah, I just wanted to say i have also experienced the name whispering before bed. Alright.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Are you ready to go on a journey to a land of spiritual experiences? I invite you to feel and remember who you are from long ago.

I have been contacted by Spirit and shown events and worlds beyond my understanding. Beginning at age four the contact took place only at bedtime several times a month. My parents lacked understanding in the spiritual realm and insisted these visits were due to fevers and illness which never seemed to last longer than one day. After a while I learned to shut out the experiences. This helped me live what the world would call a normal life.

After a period of about twenty years the experiences began to return, much to my dismay. I tried to stop the flow but was unable to do so. This created a dilemma in my life due to my belief system at the time. This belief system was very strict regarding spiritual contact, especially the kind that didn’t fit into their teaching.

God knows I tried to shut these experiences down. The last place I wanted to end up was hell and I wasn’t having any luck curbing the events. Then one day I came to realize it was God who was causing these events to take place in me. Not the vindictive judgmental God I was to taught to believe in but a passionate and caring God who loves His creation as well as Him- or Herself. These experiences were not some superficial hocus-pocus events taking place. I knew there was a reason for these experiences so I employed the following old adage.

“Ask and you will receive.” Boy, did I receive! I can tell you very honestly you should be careful what you ask for, for you just might get it.

What was I to do with these experiences? What would they be used for? As the words tumbled out of my mouth a deep voice inside me – not in my mind but inside my being – spoke. It was as if there was another person inside my body.

“Write these experiences into songs. They will be used to trigger receptors within the individual which will bring back memories of who and what people really are.”

“Receptors,” I thought. “What receptors? Where were these receptors?”

Suddenly a flash of light shot through me. I saw what looked like a headband about one inch wide that went halfway around the head a little past the ears. The headband resembled a tiara. I noticed some type of writing and characters on the front just below five points which were sticking up. As I continued to observe this tiara it began to pulsate in various spots with lights like Christmas tree lights. I began to feel a pulsing on my own head above my temples then felt eyes shifting to the right above my ears and changing from one location to another.

“Were these receptors?” I wondered. “Does everyone have these? What will these receptors do for us?”

The voice explained that everyone has these receptors though not everyone uses them. Some who seek knowledge are using their receptors. They trigger memories of long ago embedded deep within each person’s spirit. By activating these receptors the person begins to vibrate faster. All knowledge is stored within the speed of the vibration.

I’ve noticed when I play the songs for groups some individuals look as if they’ve temporarily left the group -- not physically, but mentally or emotionally. After the singing session these come to me and say they felt like they were drawn deep within themselves to a memory of long ago. That’s when I realized the tone of the music along with the words trigger memories these individuals need at the time. A blend of tones is being used somewhat like the biblical trumpet which awakens people.

Through the years I’ve come to realize we are not who we think we are -- not by a long shot. The main reason for this lack of self realization is due to the fact we’ve been clogged up for too long with negative thoughts. We need a miracle to get us on the path to freedom.

I was told we are at a crossroads. This is a crucial moment on earth. Yes, we’ve been here before. This time something else will be used to help us return to our true self -- a key if you will. A key to a kingdom deep within each of us waiting to be opened and brought forth.

James Edward Roney
c. 2004

This manuscript has never been released to the public. James was told to wait for the "right" time. He has determined that December 2009 is the right time

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by fmcanarney

Here is the link to the manuscript.

www.rumormillnews.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
This manuscript has never been released to the public. James was told to wait for the "right" time. He has determined that December 2009 is the right time.

You may download your free copy of this fascinating manuscript here: http://(link tracking not allowed)/72dyzb

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Wow. that was a really awesome manuscript and much of it rings true for me. The part I really like most is the part about how we've been at this point before. I have had the most nagging feeling ever since I moved locations to attend college, that I have experienced this before. Dreams I had when I was 12, I am now experiencing in real life and more and more often too. I feel like time is speeding up and its going to hit a critical point very very soon. Come on people, please keep this thread alive!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join