It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have any of you in recent times felt like you are being communicated to in dreams?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

There is an idea that we live several lives at the same "time" in multiple paralle worlds.

Dolores Cannon's book explore this concept and many others.

Live long & prosper.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Cool thread, I just posted a thread not too long ago about getting messages in my dreams. Here is the link...

Anyone else getting messages?

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

I have similar experiences almost every time I sleep. I have found that the majority of the experiences occur when I am taking a nap during the day. During some of the experiences I simply hear voices, while the voices are accompanied by visuals/people saying them in other experiences.

I noticed that the voices speak coherent sentences, and I am even able to ask them questions. Sometimes the voices tell me the names of people/locations that I have never heard of before such as:

Thornville
Nelson Underground Base
Samael

If you want to delve deeper into this form of lucid dreaming, I recommend you try taking a nap. Also, try practicing asking questions from the voices; start with very short questions or you will wake-up from concentration.

[edit on 12/5/2009 by nightmarehalo]

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
It happens to me constantly. Maybe 2-3 times a week. Some of it is unbelievable but will carry over into waking life. Like one time I was basically told, get this thing, if you are going to do xyz, you need this. So I get up - because the dream was so urgent, and I pull my sleepy self to ebay and start looking. There was this exact thing, ending in a few minutes, for like 99 cents. I was stunned, but I bought it. Since then, I've looked for this particular item and I've seen them going for 30$ or so. The thing was though, I'd not been on ebay or anything - how could I have known this certain item of jewelry that looked exactly like the one in my dream - was ending right THEN? I haven't seen one with a celtic knot on it since. Weird. That was just one example that really stunned me, but I have weird communications in dreams all the time, mostly teaching me. Sometimes math, mostly what most people would call witchcraft though.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by capgirl

Read Dolores Cannon's book, " A soul remembers Hiroshima".

Possibly you are remembering a previous incarnation.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I've had strange dreams that seemed to be passing information to me too.

One that was particularly weird was when I was starting to wake up and tried desperately to stay where I was, calling out to whoever i'd been talking to, telling them to hold on, not to leave just yet because I didn't know what 'fractals' were. It seemed so very important at the time but I don't remember anything now other than me shouting that and feeling sorta desperate that I didn't know what a fractal was.

I googled and now know what a fractal is but it doesn't mean anything to me now (the dream was about 3yrs ago). I've had 4 dreams in the past 3yrs that seem to be different than the normal ones but maybe its normal to have some weird dreams? i dunno

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I've had events happening like this since around Feb this year. Thing is though they are accompanied with recurring imagery as I wake of two strange objects within the room - one being of a spherical nature and the other I can explain best as a high-tech looking smoke alarm. Additionally as if that doesn't sound crazy enough I've on several occasions awoken to what appears to be a 'grey alien' or more hanging about the bed.
I would like to write these regular occurrences off as a combination of sleep paralysis and hypnogogic hallucinations however both my girlfriend and visitors have experienced practically identical dreams and heard sounds coming from these objects. So far however only I've been able to see anything.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
had a weird dream other day about people i dont know..

everything seems a dream now. nothing seems real. its strange. yeppp.. im bored lol.. but its true.

really weird times its like everything was different 5 years ago. now its all changed

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
best time to have dreams i feel is afternoon naps. when you wake up, do some stuff then go back to sleep between 11-5 o'clock in the day.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
This information was helpful to me.
Elias Material

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Yes I feel like most of my dreams have been important messages lately. One night a couple of weeks ago, I had this experience where I felt like someone was uploading data directly into my brain. I saw these strange symbols just streaming really fast through my mind's eye but none of it meant anything to me. I have the feeling this information I received will become active when it is needed.

Many of my dreams are like that too, where I feel like I am encountering people and learning great wisdoms from them but can never really remember it in the waking world.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I had shared dreams a couple of times with my girlfriend and we seem to be very inclined to put our heads together and just let the thoughts flow, one time i was thinking about the relationship and she said out of nowhere 'oh, that is the problem, work it out dude' I could only acknowledge that i did think about something that was in the way of a totally happy relationship. Point in this is that the communication in dreams may be only one of the symptoms of reality expanding our capabilities to communicate through another medium besides the ones we are used too, including dreams being a line to some mass consciousness that wants to help us to become something bigger than is led to believe is possible by scientific mainstream. One thing is for sure, these are interesting times to life in and i for one am loving every minute of it.

[edit on 6-12-2009 by Harman]

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
This is the kind of thread that really keeps me coming back to ats. I enjoy some of the cutting edge, factual science but what I am looking for cannot be explained by science as we know it.

I am interested in individuals' experiences and the collective attempts to explain or understand. Its a shame that some of us feel intimidated by the empirical evidence types and the logic at all cost people.

A dear woman died in february of this year. In May, I felt her presence as I was painting a room. I can't PROVE it but I will be convinced for the rests of my life she was there.

A few more times over the following weeks, just as I was falling to sleep, she would come to me. We embraced and kissed as we flew up in the sky swirling through space laughing in pure joy.

I just know something is happening and many other people say the same thing.I feel sorry for all the nattering naybobs of negatavism.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Harman

We are interconnected beings, composed of the same chemical makeup... different in someways but none the less we share a bond that should also allow another form of communication. That said i like your Picture over there to the left. It reminds me of this show called Defying Gravity on HULU that got little attention but is amazing.... FRACTALS. Infinite creation and energy. Entirety and Emptyness... a really cool idea

As far as dreams are concerned... I've had a lot lately. My Deja'Vu is increasing but what is really weird is the dreams I had in the past about when I was younger and people I didnt know then... I know now. Im not sure what our souls are doing and why they are staying so mysterious but I'm trying to figure it out.

On another note... I cant remember all of my dreams immediately, but when a situation occurs where the dream also explored the memory comes back and I am able to recover my thoughts of the dream. I think Our souls are storing the memories for later and will use them to act later?!?!

Crazy Cool Stuff!

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyco

Well I had a certain experience in the back of a family car on the way to an area in tropical Colombia. I had my headphones on and I began drifting in and out of consciousness. The music was on so that I could not hear anyone but my own music. At a certain point, I started hearing a voice that turned into an elaborate message from some male voice communicating to me and that he is from somewhere and somewhere. Shorty after, the music ended and I kinda woke up and I concluded it must have been some voice from the song that was being distorted by my hypnogogic state. Later on the next day, I listened to that album again and it was purely instrumental.... no voices. I was too dismissive and pretty much repressed what the voice was saying.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Harman

This exact thing happened to me just the other night. I awoke to a sharp ringing in my left ear and behind my closed eyes I was seeing shapes, with heiroglyphs of a sort I didn't recognize on them...the shapes were in bright, vibratory florescent colours: greens and reds and oranges of a hue that I don't think I've ever seen before. I immediately got out of bed and wrote down what I could remember from the images. I have difficulty calling it a "dream" because I was most definately awake for the experience.

This seems to be a continuation of many strange, lucid, vivid and informative dreams that I have had over the past year in particular.

tamale

tamale

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
What does it sound like when God talks to you in a dream.???
Go ask the three wise men who witnessed the birth of Jesus the Christ.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

A few weeks ago I was awakened by a voice. It was clear and I really thought at first someone was in the room with me. The voice said:
"You must share what you know."

Been trying to figure out just what I am supposed to share, err what I KNOW ever since.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Okay, I must say, this is a VERY EXCITING THREAD.

People, one can not help but notice SYNCHRONICITY, on a MASS SCALE taking place here---Many of us are experiencing the EXACT SAME THING!

This cannot be dismissed as coincidence or happenstance!

Either SOME thing is communicating with us, or we are all becoming more aware of something that was always there and we simply didn't notice before?

Keep reporting in folks! This is incredible!

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I share the ringing experience in both ears after meditation and it seems to evolve into different frequencies that play out with a different kind of sound and a strange flushing inside the head. Sometimes during deep states I feel like something opens and I hear an unusually loud one that feels like a channel is being opened. beeeeee-beee-beee. It has been slowly evolving for a couple of months now.. into a more complex symphony that plays out inside my head. I've noticed that silence and stillness are pretty key in my case. (or in any case, as far as I'm concerned)

[edit on 6-12-2009 by Reptilian Ph.D]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join