It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have any of you in recent times felt like you are being communicated to in dreams?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   
well since everyone is coming out in the open i decided to share one of my experiences, a couple of nights ago when i was on the verge of falling alseep i heard a voice call my name then say remember. It freaked me out because it was like the person was right next to me, this happened for awhile then just the other night while i was asleep pictures,symbols and faces started to flash before my eyes and it scared me so i tried to wake myself up but when i tried to open my eyes they slightly opened ,then slammed shut before i could even take in anything and i heard a voice loud and clear telling me i couldnt escape what was happening. After i was able to open my eyes completely shaken up i stayed awake for the rest of the night.

I also often hear this really high pitched sound before i go to sleep and after i wake up.

[edit on 5-12-2009 by Darkhunter008]

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Well, I must say this thread is one I have waited to read.

Your waking

The Human race is known in the Universe as a hostile and stupid species and one that is evolving to slowly """HOWEVER,""" it is also known that there are more GOOD Humans then bad and a Race worth saving.

When the word stupid is used it is not meant to insult...the word is used because it is one that would be understood. They explain that the Human only knows how to use a small portion of their brains they don't know how to use it. They say Humans must use logic and common sense..... the answers are the simplest the ones you always overlook.

I believe many of you might be going through different types of programming for when the time comes, and its coming.

They say because the Human doesn't know how to use their brains to their fullest they have to program the Human brain slowly. For myself when I was being programmed with the Cures for all known Viruses the program went by fast and from right to left. They let you remember something is happening but you won't be allowed to recall this information in any way until they allow it.

I believe "many of you" may be Humans like myself with Alien Souls that have been transferred here to Earth to help when this time comes to bring forth the New Beginning..........only time will tell.

I don't know about 2012 but I find it interesting that 11:11 is a number that many recall and it is also the time I believe the Mayans calender ends.

December 21, 2012 11:11 A.M. EST

I do not know or have any recall about this time in particular as of yet but I have been shown huge quakes off Brazil and Africa to the Ridge while Volcanoes erupt at the same time on the other side of the Planet creating Tsunami's like never before imagined.

Then the New Beginning........ when I don't know exactly but I was given a date and what for I don't exactly know, March 17, 2046.

I suggest Journal and pen at bedside and lets continue to monitor this and see where it goes, IF IT GOES.

I feel when I write this it is never believed and I put myself, my name and who I am on the line but as I was told long ago by our family from the Stars,

Time has no meaning, whatever is to be, will be.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I have some particularly disturbing dreams at times where prominent New World Order Types like George W. Bush, Sr. invade my mind and try to communicate with me in a demoralizing way.

I honestly believe our subconscious mind is being bombarded 24 hours a day and is receiving various messages and emotional stimuli through the ether. We just don’t really register it because of all the background noise caused by the hum of electronics, traffic, other human and animal life, and various forms of TV and Radio.

When I turn all the electronics off in my house to reduce the background noise and interference it becomes noticeable even in the waking state. Going to sleep with all of my household electronics off leads to some very lucid dreams and some very odd and disturbing ones at times and it’s very hard to deny some external force is at play.

Some days my mind becomes so cluttered its all I can do to focus on simple tasks. The center of my forehead often will fill tight and balled up on such days like there is some kind of knot of tension there.

Oddly enough I find placing a refrigerator magnet on the center of my forehead creates a relaxing state and wards off much of this bombardment.

I have had some very prophetic dreams over the years. Warnings of things that actually transpired within days that there was no real indication other than those dreams that life would take that twist or turn. I think it’s always important to pay heed to your dreams and your sixth sense.

How important? A few months ago I was standing in my kitchen fixing something to drink and suddenly I felt a deep sense of foreboding and doom. Deep in my conscious in my own voice I heard, you are about to die as in right now, step to the left quickly and do it right now. I know better than to argue with or question my sixth sense so I stepped to the left and turned my head over my shoulder as I watched a 10 pound art deco heavy stained glass light fixture falling from the ceiling and crash to the floor smashing itself into shards exactly where I stood just a half moment before.

Are shared realities is a highly conditioned and indoctrinated thing instilled in us by Government, Religion, Peer and Familiar groups. There is far more going on in the universe and our own world than we even dream. It’s why it’s important to take serious note of what we dream!

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I haven't had the experience often, or for a while, but my favourite one was after I'd been doing nightshifts. After my last shift I used to sleep in an extra couple of hours into the evening, but on this particular occasion I set the alarm for 6pm so I could watch Buffy the Vampire Slayer. On the alarm going off I found myself listening in to the tail end of a conversation between me and some unknown person where I was explaining why I wasn't sleeping in as usual. And it seemed that I was too embarrased to admit that I watched Buffy as I was making up some elaborate excuse about not wanting to mess up my sleeping patterns. No idea what the prior conversation was about, who I was talking to, or even what part of me could be involved without the me who woke up. But I had the impression of reporting back, answering questions about a task I'd been set.

On another occasion, I woke up thinking how much I'd love a cup of tea. I drifted off back to sleep, but woke up 5 mins later to hear a weary voice say, "Go on, then, have your cup of tea" - as if I hadn't been focused on the Q&A session due to thinking about my tea.

Ever seen Mork and Mindy where Mork reports back to Ork with his findings about his daily experiences? That's what it feels like I'm doing. Perhaps with my higher self being Orc.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Without a doubt, something is definitely more bizarre in my dream-state. Large portions of this idea for instance occurred to me while asleep.

Just last night as a matter of fact I had three new realizations that relate to a Geometric view of the Sieve of Eratosthenes and it's relation to star plots. Also various asymptotic relationships and their tie in with nothingness became more clear.

This is way too orderly for it to simply be random firings of the brain.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by verylowfrequency

Interesting stuff there.... i believe many of us are awakening to something... what? I don't know exactly but i think all will be revealed at some point or hope it will be revealed at some point.... of course there are people on this Earth threatening to stop this revelation but hopefully the dreams will soon become reality or the Matrix will truly reveal itself

Someone did say to me once 'write down what dreams may come' but i never did.... i'm starting to regret not doing it as these visions come along every now then not every day or every week or every month...

[edit on 5-12-2009 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist]

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by infolurker

I feel the testing aspect of my dreams too. It started a few years ago when I would have false awakenings. You know, those dreams where you wake up and you think you're awake but you're really still dreaming and then you wake up for real. Well everytime I had these false awakenings it was tied in to a dream about an entity or something trying to catch me. After being chased by this "person" for years and years I decided to try to confront it. One night I did and I had a false awakening.

The next time I had one it was a different experience. I approached the "person" but got too excited and woke up. Another false awakening.

The "person" would always gave me the same feeling in my dreams but sometimes took different forms. Over time I've come to terms with this experience. I haven't had one in a while because I believe I've finally passed the test.

The last time I had a false awakening with this being I woke up in my dream and had an African boy standing over me, not like a starving tribal kid, but he had on a soccer jersey and jeans. For some reason I welcomed him into my bed, held him in my arms and woke up for real.

The thread that ties all these dreams together is the false awakening and the feeling or the presence of the being, albiet in different forms. Since my final false awakening my life has become the most amazing ride. Everything I want (within reason) is presenting itself to me. Since I passed the test, so to speak, I've met my wife, gotten a great job, moved into an amazing house, wrote a book (always a goal) and just approach everything with a positive, hopeful light. Before these dreams I was angry and cynical.

I believe some benevolent, light beings communicate with us in our dreams. Perhaps this is the only time we're on the same dimensional plane as them. Cultures since the dawn of time have considered their dreams to be as real as waking life. Its only since we invented science that we consider dreams to be "nonsense"

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

I have had some very prophetic dreams over the years. Warnings of things that actually transpired within days that there was no real indication other than those dreams that life would take that twist or turn. I think it’s always important to pay heed to your dreams and your sixth sense.

How important? A few months ago I was standing in my kitchen fixing something to drink and suddenly I felt a deep sense of foreboding and doom. Deep in my conscious in my own voice I heard, you are about to die as in right now, step to the left quickly and do it right now. I know better than to argue with or question my sixth sense so I stepped to the left and turned my head over my shoulder as I watched a 10 pound art deco heavy stained glass light fixture falling from the ceiling and crash to the floor smashing itself into shards exactly where I stood just a half moment before.

I've had prophetic dreams too. But they're not life saving like yours. Amazing story by the way.

Whenever I deja vu I realize it was a dream I had at some point. It's almost as if the deja vu prompts me to remember the dream I had. This is important because all these people posting here want to remember what information is being transmitted and we may not remember until we all experience the group deja vu event.

The deja vus that I have are usually mundane things like parts of conversations or being at a restaurant or something everyday. Perhaps this is to awaken us to the true reality behind deja vu and its correlation to previous dreams.

Anyone else find their dreams coming true? Not like winning the lottery but experiencing deja vu and realizing it was part of a previous dream. Am I alone on this one? Any thoughts about a group deja vu?

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Terrific thread and long may it continue. Its kind of strange how a lot of us are getting similar feelings both in dreams and at awakened times. I would also like to add something, and hope that NONE of you are getting similar feelings to what Im about to say.
For a while I have been feeling like the world will end in an instant which would not give us time to say goodbyes or prepare for death. Its kind of strange even now it feels like I wont get to finish the message Im typing now. I am not worried about what may be, but I am afraid for my family. I have a strange feeling I or all will never get to say goodbye. Could our minds be getting these messages to say, do not fear the end ?

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by doctornamtab

I get dejavu but it's very different to these dreamlike states i get from time to time... my dejavu correlates to the future though not past!!

These events which happen in my sleep or sometimes when i'm awake are things i don't quite understand.... though i'm thinking if things don't change for me soon here i'm going to be forced to take a flight somewhere and go for a wonder.....

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   

I do not remember my dreams when i am sleeping, so i do not know. But weird stuff happens to us all.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by flylead

MR HIGHDRIVE has a short dark beard and he seems to take no interest in his computer although all the information for the future is on it.
Strange.....

What if WE are Mr HIGHDRIVE?

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

I get dejavu but it's very different to these dreamlike states i get from time to time... my dejavu correlates to the future though not past!!

These events which happen in my sleep or sometimes when i'm awake are things i don't quite understand.... though i'm thinking if things don't change for me soon here i'm going to be forced to take a flight somewhere and go for a wonder.....

What do you mean your deja vu correlates to the future? Please go on about the dreamlike states, etc.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
For anyone having experiences or feelings about messages trying to get across and into your minds, can you give more information about your living situations. Geographically, do you live in the city or rural? Inside your homes, do you have lots of modern technology such as flat screen televisions, do you have the converter box. Thanks if you can provide this info alon with your experiences.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Something i thought relevant to the thread:

I havnt seen this film but it looks pretty good....

this clip has more meaning

DOCTORNAMTAB.... I'LL GET BACK TO YOU LATER AS I'M BUSY RIGHT NOW

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by doctornamtab

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

What do you mean your deja vu correlates to the future? Please go on about the dreamlike states, etc.

Well, most people who experience dejavu relate them to past events which they are re-living again whereas when i have mine it's a future event which hadn't occured yet... i know this because i am always in places i've never been before and the feelings are that which is happening ahead of time not feelings of which happened in the past.... if you've seen 'the matrix' you'll know what i'm saying here....

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Ever since I can remember, Ive had these conversations in my head before falling asleep. It is not like when you think of a conversation in your ''thought voice'' (cant think of any other way of describing it), but more like a radio, a strange (usually) woman's voice... I have this feeling that it is something important and the words make so much sense, but then I fall asleep, and by the morning I cant remember a thing, but the talking itself. Maybe it is just my brain digesting the information of the day, but it is too strange.
I was once in a hotel room together with my mom, and had fallen asleep, while she was still doing something. She wanted to remove the batteries from the charger by my bed,when I half-awake started telling her something about electricity. I mean, I dont even know anything about it, but at that point it seemed like the most reasonable thing to say. And then I fell asleep again.
Once again, probably just a drowsy state of mind, but weird...

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   

I'm not sure if i can put this down to any sort of communication, but i have had two instances while dreaming in the last week alone, that i feel are worth mentioning.

I've always been quite a dreamer, i dream very often and they tend to be very real, and very clear.

Last week when i fell asleep, my room was dark with a slight glow coming in from the street lamps outside, so there was a bit of light at the bottom of my bed, there was a figure about 4ft tall standing at the bottom of it, the figure stood there watching me, and then waved. As this happened i jumped up in shock and awoke, at the bottom of my bed nothing was to be seen.

Another one, which was definitely much more shocking for me, a couple of nights ago when i again was sleeping, i had my headphones on listening to music before drifting off to sleep, i was sleeping, but i could still hear the music, as the music ended i heard this very powerful and clear "hmm" which felt like it was from someone RIGHT next to me, my eyes flew open in panic. I replayed the last part of the song i was listening to in case it was something silly at the end of the track, and there was nothing.

By no means did i think i was trying to be contacted though, like i said, i've always been a dreamer, i dream all the time, sometimes i have had dreams which the events came true which was very weird, but it's only happened a handful of times.

I think there is a lot to discover about yourself by escaping into your mind, and dreaming, although if someone, or something is trying to contact you, or myself, is something that i don't know.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   

I have had the same experience. Judging by the number of stars (positive feedback) many of us are.

Possibly 2012 will herald in a "new era", not the end but rather a beginning, a age of inlightenment and humanity is being prepared, like upgrading a computer - adding in more "memory" so the computer can run faster and better.

I think these are communications from another dimension
and being done in preparation for later on, by who I'm not sure.

Funny, when something new happens to you and you simply ask, what is going on - the answers just come.

This started happening to me and I came across a couple really good books that are answering just some of the questions you posed.

The books are by Dolores Cannon and called, "The Convoluted Universe" and "The Custodians".

www.youtube.com...

I will warn you, you will need a very open mind and some of the sessions Ms. Cannon writes about are a little out there for me, but some of them really rang true to me at least.

I think we are a multi-dimension entity housed within a 3d body and when we are at a certain level of consciousness by either meditating or sleep, our subconsciousness is then able to hook into the universal knowledge.

Sort of like we are all like separate little pcs being hooked up to the main frame (universal hub).

About three months ago, I was meditating before drifting off to sleep and my eyes were closed, in a pitch dark room.

I started seeing beautiful swirly light fractuals flashing at a very fast speed against my closed eyelids and this went on until I drifted off to sleep.

At first I was worried but felt a communication of sorts, saying "don't worry this is just something you will need for later".

This has now happed about once a week for the past three months. the one time I panicked because it became too intense and at that moment "it" stopped and then nothing for two weeks, week 3 after that it started up again, but never got that intense again.

I have no idea what is happening but I feel like there are some good changes coming for humanity and our planet.

The "hook up" I felt was from without by entity/entities - I did not feel threatened but curious and it was definantly a "upgrading".

I have been dreaming of meeting people I don't know and walking through landscapes that are unfamiliar to me. Sometimes I over look these landscapes from overhead with the sensation of flying.

Live long & prosper.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 5-12-2009 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I dont think this has anything to do with 2012 personally, although I do think its a possibility. Ive only been knowledgable about 2012 for about a year or so, once I searched for the 11:11 phenomena, which I didnt expect to find....I thought it was just me seeing it until I searched the internet.
I do take it into consideration, but as of late it feels like all the conspiracies in the world are starting to open up and tidbits of truth are coming out. Are we the ones who hold the truth without realising it.
If I was to give my best judgement, then I feel we are being shown that our world is coming to an end, and I need to use my whole brain to figure out how to move on from this defunct world. I have no answers how to, but I feel Im being shown an answer.
Do we hold answers to all the problems in the world....Are we being told to unite and discover for ourselves.
Or is it something we have no knowledge of (yet) asking us if we would be prepared to be free, if we joined another dimension ?
We could, and I stress could....Be about to leave this earth and be asked to be scientists for another dimension.....Obviously we have been chosen because we seem to be able to throw out the distractions in life.
I hope Im making sense.....but something massive is on the horizon....absolutely mind blowingly massive. Personal feeling.............

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join