It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have any of you in recent times felt like you are being communicated to in dreams?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Like the OP, I have been having numerous episodes of strange information giving dreams mainly before I am due to wake up.
The last one was significant because I was given a name to search for and a description. What the dream told me was that a person by the name of MR HIGHDRIVE has a computer that has information about the future without his knowledge. Ive searched online for this person but have not had any luck.
It is similar to a dream I had prior to all the floods in north england. Before waking I was shown bridges collapsing due to floods.
MR HIGHDRIVE has a short dark beard and he seems to take no interest in his computer although all the information for the future is on it.
Strange.....

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by capgirl

I've heard my name whispered too. It's so strange. I even asked the voice if I could just stay in the dream and never wake up. The voice whispered back, "Bryan, be serious." Also, once while waking up, a row of five or six symbols flashed before my eyes.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Over the last six weeks I have had dreams so unsettling I have had a hard time understanding how I was having them. For a time I wondered if they were somehow being implanted by an exterior source. Many of them I would classify as night terrors -- which I have not had since a wee child.

However the last several days I have been in some sort of parallel Earth leading a life that could have been mine if I had made different choices or a life in which my age is older than .... well never mind with that, but it is causing me to remain in a state of confusion for several hours after I wake up.

I have also had the feeling that some other being was nearby monitoring my reactions ... no, my thought process as if the "way" I think was more important than the actual content... and each morning I have awakened with the feeling that something had been stolen from me spiritually or personally.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by flylead

Wow I have had the same kind of dreams too! Except I have on several occasions woken up with numbers to look up for one reason or another. Unfortunately I haven't kept a journal so now I can't remember much but I know I was given an address, some coordinates, and some mathematical equations lately and most I do remember tying to something on the net but I just couldn't retain any of it long term. I wish I had written it all down but it was so vivid and I got up and researched the stuff so I thought there was no way I'd forget the info but sure enough soon after, I did

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I have recently been drawn towards higher spirituality and knowledge in general. I can't even get myself to drink, smoke, or partake in recreational drugs as I used to. It feels wrong in my chest and I have strayed away from so many different friendships for that reason. One night I woke up in the middle of the night and ended up having a kidney stone and went to hospital and I was under morphine and painkillers for about a day. The day after, I took 2 oxycotin painkillers and I decided, hell I'll go to a Halloween party-- where I drank as well. I came home and then after a few hours I sobered up and I started meditating and became extremely hypnogogic. When I went to go to sleep, I started drifting in and out of consciousness. At one point, I snapped back to consciousness and I heard a direct, undisturbed, clear ghastly voice speak the words "Too much noise".

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
i have heard the exact same words when half asleep.

i have also heard what sounds like the sequence on the bbc news channel, its an electronic sound, like something being transmittted.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Wow guys, this is nuts! I, too, was in bed - I had just put my book down and closed my eyes. As I was just beginning to fall asleep I felt a "female" consciousness enter my mind - as if she had just opened a door and walked in. I immediately had the impression that I was standing in a dark room - I could sense her walking towards me. She put her hand on my right shoulder and immediately I began receiving symbols and/numbers. It was like they were being projected onto the back of my eyelids. They were bright red and were scrolling very fast - too fast for me to grab one - just like you'd see on a slot machine. After some time I said aloud, " ok, it's too much now". She took her hand off my shoulder and walked out of my head. I opened my eyes and looked at my bedside clock. Only about 5 minutes had passed. I knew it was some sort of download but I have never been able to deduce where it came from or what it was regarding. I can only assume that at some point the information will be "activated."

I had one exprience a few weeks later - laying in bed nearly asleep and I began hearing a man speak. It was like hearing him speak through a wall and I tried very hard to pick out words but I knew I wasn't in the "right place" to be able to hear him. If that makes any sense. I look forward to hearing more of your experiences!

[edit on 12/4/09 by WickedStar]

[edit on 12/4/09 by WickedStar]

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Yes! Every time a family member passes away or a family pet dies. From what I understand it seems to be a final goodbye, or a last conversation. The dreams are always vivid and usually take place where the person / pet lived. I know it sounds silly to say the least (especially the pet part) but I have mistaken the dreams for reality until I woke they were that lucid.

S&F OP!

[edit on 4-12-2009 by Solar.Absolution]

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Could become an interesting thread.....Is it possible a selected few are being given messages, and if so......what does the messages mean and could this be the place to get answers. I would also like to add, as I have done before, that my dreams have become more simple to view but very cryptic to decipher. The thing is this.....I feel I have to search for answers when before I would brush all dreams aside.
Anybody contributing to this thread....I have a question...Are you seeing a lot of number patterns in everyday life. I see 11:11 a lot and wonder if its connected.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I know exactly what you are talking about.

Since March of this year I have been having similar experiences occuring at a regular (and yes, predictable) intervals.

I STRONGLY encourage anyone who is also experiencing this to record what you dreamed and, more importantly, the date. There is an easy way to classify these events as different from just odd dreams...

1. You feel deeply impacted by the event
2. The vision/dream DOES NOT fade as hours/days/weeks pass
3. You feel intense emotional content.

The first two are easy, the last however may need some explanation. It's not necessarily an emotion and it doesn't necessarily come from you. There is a profound sense of meaning that can linger for a couple of days.

This is not a good thing in all cases, some of the dreams/visions are not... pleasant.

Yes there is something going on, no I don't know what. However information is being passed, from who and why I don't know either.
Personally, I believe that as self aware energy patterns we are vastly more capable then any of us realise (but I digress for now). I think that this is something that we all could experience only most are unable to for a variety of reasons.

Keep records, that's all I can say. Question the experience, but pay attention to any message/idea or insight/understanding that you may suddenly find yourself in possession of.

I have posted in the previous months that anyone who wants to discuss this can U2U me. Please though, there is a difference between an odd dream and this type of event. If your childhood pet tells you to switch toothpaste while they are bbq'ing tea cups in the rain I'm afraid you will be wasting both our time.

"There are more things between heaven and earth than are dreamt of by our science" Arthur C. Clark

[edit on 4-12-2009 by [davinci]]

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I have had what i would say,would be remote viewing type dreams lately. The other day i had a disturbing dream of a horrible plague that was killing mass amounts of people,and they were dying in churches everywhere.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
That would be very cool, but no. My dreams are usually made up of old memories from my subconscious (i.e. playing football in high school) mixed with things that I've experienced recently (i.e. snippets from a movie I watched before falling asleep). I've done lots of research on dream symbolism and wish that my dreams were prophetic and/or meant something to me, but nope...hasn't happened...Just once I wish that I could dream the winning lottery numbers...just once...

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Have heavy fluctations in my awake & dreamstate since a few years .... I sleep many hours a day IF possible, dream a lot but cannot remember all when I wake up again.

Quite often I have 'weird' images in my head, not being of our current dimension.

Since about 6 or 7 months I have often an 'allergy' for electronical bleeps when I wake up and sometimes it takes all day before I react 'normal' to sound again.

First I thought it had something to do with me getting older: losing sight, losing hearing etc. but it's strange that some 'high' soundwaves keep echoïng in my head.

I could be a lost case though, maybe I'm just going nuts

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Awesome post!!
Its funny that you mentioned this whole communication thing. Because the other night, I was starting to drift off to sleep and all of a sudden a heard the word "ok" REALLY loud. It was so bizarre and I couldn't relate it to anything...

And I do believe that other beings can communicate to us in our sleep. The logo you see in my avatar was actually from a dream of mine in which an alien handed me a piece of paper with this symbol on it. I have no idea what it means...but now I use it for my graphic design company logo.....

Just wanted to share some experiences of mine....I believe the veil is thinning....

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Wow! I know exatly what you mean!

It feels like someone or something is trying feed some type of information
in my sleep. I feel like I'm being taken to places in my dreams (perhaps they are OOB's).

I go through periods where i'll have "regular" dreams for a couple weeks then it all starts up again.

Ive suspected this for sometime- that their is some type of communication going on in my sleep state.

Almost like my consciousness/soul is being upducted.

Thank you for bringing this up!

-Orion

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
The other night I had a dream that I was at my back door at night and I raised the blinds to look out. When I did, I saw this small shadow outline like a child. All I remember is that I was intensely afraid and felt myself pushing away from the door, as if I couldn't away fast enough.

Of course, probably didn't help that I saw the fouth kind just a few days prior to that.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Flagged & Starred

I've had some similar experiences where i've had conversations with people who i don't know or who aren't even there and i don't know if i'm in a dream state or fully awake... i'll just be awake the next day and be like 'who was i chatting with yesterday?' and 'where was i?'

No joke man..... never told anyone before as it's kinda weird and i don't know if it actually happened or not....

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I went to bed with wine and cheese. My husband was talking about smart bombs on utube videos, and I had read some stuff about aliens on line. I dreamed New York was under attack from ufos. I was capture by a blond haired short 4-5 foot alien with blue eyes that looked like cateracts. The people he captured were an assortment of special, intelligent, good souls. Tanks and airforce planes were shooting at the ufos while people were being collected. I kept throwing up in the ufo, so he took me to the South of France and told me when I calmed down, he would take me to see the moon and Mars. I said that's awesome and woke up.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Over the week and especially last night I've had some dreams I still couldn't explain so far, and I'm pretty sure it's not about past experience unless someone cut me with a sword diagonally down my chest.

Recently I haven't been getting much sleep zero hours to about three maximum, only recently have I been getting about eight hours and that was the day before today. Today though I somehow slept well past eight hours which is strange: From around 6:30 PM to about 7 AM roughly. A one of the two ( I think there is a third dream I'm forgetting ) dreams that I have had is where I'm with a group of people that look very different from the group of friends that I do have. Not sure what this entails, but maybe it has something to do with my study abroad in Japan next fall? (That is if I make the deadline and all that.)

The second dealt with the fight and getting cut diagonally as I stated in the first paragraph, I don't remember much about it, but it looked as if I didn't end up "dying" or rather should I say it didn't "feel" as if I were to die.

In any event I've found this interesting, and a little tidbit whether or not it's helpful to the topic at hand I could not tell, but over the past two or three weeks I'd say It felt as if my intelligence was leaving my mind and just recently a few days ago before I started sleeping more it felt as if my head was hollow. Then after waking up from the amount of sleep I received last night I felt like my old self again, back talking with my mother (In a good way now! By that I mean as friends do and can laugh about it the same with my dad.) It's as if everything slowly flooded back to me after a while.

Anyway that's my tale for now.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
A little over a year ago I had a dream that I felt was very significant for the fact it came from my stepmother just a few days after she died towards the end of August 2008.

First I will describe the events that led up to my dream. As she was dying there were healers trying to help her live for atleast a few more days so that her and my father could celebrate one last anniversary before she died. She past away the day after their anniversary and I must say that was a very touching moment for me to see my parents sharing one of their last moments they will ever have.

I went to the visitation a couple days later to pay my respects and I broke down like I have never broke down before. It was uncontrollable. I guess just seeing my father and how much pain he was in just killed me inside.

That night I went to sleep and I had this dream. I was dreaming that I was going to my stepmother's funeral the next day and as I was opening the big white doors that led into the room where she lay in her coffin she was standing there healthy as can be. I immediately knew that this wasn't like any other conventional dream. I proceeded by saying to her how much I love her and how much I was going to miss her and gave her a big hug. As I was hugging her she whispered in my ear, "Three years from now -- On July 29th -- Something is going to happen." I tried my best to hold on to her to see if she had anything else to say but then I woke up. So, I went to her funeral the next day and said my goodbye.

I have had some wicked dreams in my life. I'm always looking forward to what I may dream about every night because they have always been so vivid but have I never had a dream like this before. I really feel like she was trying to communicate something to me. I'm not sure what it is but I do know to look out for that date which is now less than 2 years from now. July 29, 2011. Whether it be something on a large scale or something in my personal life. I guess I'll just have to wait for that day but if any of you have any kind of input I would appreciate it.

Mike

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join