It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I open up a Halt Copenhagen treaty!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Please people we need to sign this, I need 2 billion signatures to halt the Copenhagen treaty

People around the world need to sign this petition. Make it viral!

Do what you can:

Make your own

sign mine and share mine

protest...

whatever we need to stop Copenhagen because we only have 2 to 3 days.

www.thepetitionsite.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I hope everybody worldwide will protest against copenhagen.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I am sorry, i live below sea level i'd like to see some progress with this treaty.I havent see you people with good alternatives...

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Foppezao
I am sorry, i live below sea level i'd like to see some progress with this treaty.I havent see you people with good alternatives...

We need it to be local instead of a planetary regime.

Copenhagen has been a scam for world control.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I personally think that if they really, really want to do this, to the extent that it has been planned for as long as it has been, and if it is as evil as it appears to be, there is no way a petition will stop it. All it will do is give them a list of people who are seriously opposed. I don't think I want to be on that list. I think this needs a much stronger and different form of protest...

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by uswgo

Originally posted by Foppezao

We need it to be local instead of a planetary regime.

Copenhagen has been a scam for world control.

Was the montreal protocol a scam? No it worked we got rid of CFK's[ozone layer got restored] and it worked because we tackled it globaly, pollution/emission knows no boundaries...

[edit on 3-12-2009 by Foppezao]

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by elocin
I personally think that if they really, really want to do this, to the extent that it has been planned for as long as it has been, and if it is as evil as it appears to be, there is no way a petition will stop it. All it will do is give them a list of people who are seriously opposed. I don't think I want to be on that list. I think this needs a much stronger and different form of protest...

whats ur idea...civil war or something?

We got to stop Copenhagen because they won't just tax our breathing they will ban meat eaters which means I will goto prison!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by uswgo

Originally posted by elocin

whats ur idea...civil war or something?

We got to stop Copenhagen because they won't just tax our breathing they will ban meat eaters which means I will goto prison!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wouldn't you be mad if you got all those signatures and they still went through with it? Would you still be glad that you made this petition? Because really, to me, all it looks like is a kind of hit list...

top topics

join