It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My recent Law of attraction results July-Dec 09

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I've been conscious of the LoA for about 2 years now. I honestly think there is truth to it. Though I haven't always been a true practitioner of it over the years, reading this article has made me reflect on one thing that has happened to me which made me attribute this to validity. In July 2010 I started my dream job at Weill Cornell in NYC, I was selected out of thousands of people to work in a great position. I was shocked that I was hired on the spot and in disbelief for months later.

As I was getting trained in the position, my preceptor (trainer) was ruthless. He badgered everyone, looked like a school-yard bully (6'4", around 300lbs or more, wore dirty, wrinkled scrubs, he appeared to have eyes that permanently bulged out of his head) ...scary stuff. Anyway, the job was short lived and didn't end well. For months, I suffered with depression, thinking in 'what if's?' Finding another position was hard in this economy. My boyfriend (now husband) and family tried everything to make me happier.

It wasn't until the end of May that I returned to one of my most favorite vacation spots ever, for Memorial Day weekend. The place might as well be solid prozac, as far as I'm concerned. Even though I had no job in over 8 months, I just felt at peace. After I got home less than a week later, I received a job offer for an equally reputable position. It was a phone call that I spent so months wondering why it wouldn't come.

Anyway, that's my 2 cents.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join