It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Want to post a topic but do not know which section to place it in!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I would like to post a topic about the ongoing internet war and protests between the A group of people from around the world on the internet called Anonymous, whom are right now at war or cyber space war with the Church of Scientology.

Does anyone know which, catergory of the forum would I be able to place this?

And also, Can I also be informed if I use material from you tube, if this is oks? It is so ATS can keep intself covered incase in letters or emails come from the CoS them selves. I would like to know if I would be jeopardising my account if I was allowed to go ahead with this?

Thanks for your help. I was looking for a Moderator, but thought it would be best to ask here first if that is oks.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Laurauk

I would imagine you could put it in "Conspiracies in Religion," "General Conspiracy," even "Education & Media" depending on you r take.

Here's a couple of good ones which have some good info.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Laurauk

Interesting topic, I did a debate on that where I had to defend scientology....(I vomited after that one, lol).

I would suggest you would post it in either in the "conspiracies in religion board" or the "general conspiracies" forum. Either way, if it doesnt fit, a mod will be able to repost it in the appropriate forum. You are allowed to embed or provide links to youtube videos, there's nothing that says you cant. Also, the CoS can not "screen" what is provided on the internet, they have no would have no case I think.

Good luck with it

Edit to add- S-dog, dont you find it ironic that the first two posts were from me and you, considering we were the ones that debated this very topic, lol

Spooky isnt it

[edit on 3/12/2009 by OzWeatherman]

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
reply to post by Laurauk

Interesting topic, I did a debate on that where I had to defend scientology....(I vomited after that one, lol).

Oops ... how did that get in there?

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Oks thanks guys for the Info.

I do not want to jepordise my account if ATS are threatened or anything by the CoS, or anyone else. It is not extreme what I will be posting. It basically will be showing the recent demosntrations between Anonymous and Scientology and how Scientology are now trying to stop these demonstrations by getting the Police invovled.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

Ohh so there is already topics, which have been posted already, nevermind.

Mods close this topic tyvm.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Laurauk

Ohh so there is already topics, which have been posted already, nevermind.

Hey now, just because other folks have written about doesn't mean you shouldn't. We'd have very few threads if there was only one on every topic. Go ahead and bring your own angle to it.

And I wouldn't worry about the CoS, they've got bigger fish to fry atm.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Well I do want some advse on challenging A Police Forces Decision toban the use of placards with word CULT on it. Oh oks Iiwll post it see how I get on. Any ways thanks guys for the help and info.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
They are active in human rights , and the exposing of eugenics , why now are they being discredited ....All they believe is that Aliens have been around for a while , much like most ATSes , what if they are really on to something , especially with disclosure coming , forgive me but ,what if they were right !! Anyone ?

new topics

top topics

join