It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

would you care

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Say one day, the Rapture did happen or the apocalyse did come to be. Would you even care? Would you still just sit where you are right now typing away talking about whats going on but not really in panic. The most you would do is look out the window at the mass hysteria and shrug it off?What would you so? Personally id be happy, good riddance, less idiots to deal with.

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Assuming I wasn�t the one being consumed in the apocalypse I would still have a hard time watching those that were. I don�t think anyone could sit back and avoid the panic.

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 07:34 PM
link   
well, considering id be one of those "idiots" that you would wish good riddance to, i would care that i am going to be taken to a better place than this earth full of pain.

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 09:40 PM
link   
If i was going to perish with everyone else, I would go crazy. Maybe end my life myself. If I had to watch everyone else die, I would go crazy. It would be better for the good at heart to not die.

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I'd probally just lay in my front yard and let them take me but then again everyone would be fliping out so i couldn't be in complete total peace. But I wouldnt care that terribly much cause i ve been a fairly good person all my life and would be going up to heaven so...

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 12:37 AM
link   
If the Rapture did happen, I'd be sitting here thinking 'Someone made a boo boo'

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I'd punch my loud neighbors in the face...then have a beer and wait to die.

God

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Seriously? I'll try to give to most honest answer I'm capable of....

If (at that time) I wasn't craping my pants and crying... (which is highly unlikely)

I'd like to be 'ready' for whatever is to come.... I dunno if that makes sense to anyone else. I'd like it to be quick and painless.... I'd like for 'heaven' to be true.....

And I'd hope there is something better out there (for everyone on the planet) than this life.

XL5

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 02:16 AM
link   
I'd play the "little nicky" qoute just as it starts "wees alls gonna die!". Then goto an base and tell em I'm a tech and ask em if they need me, if not, I'd take a tank and give ppl rides for the hell of it and fire the guns at billboards and ads.

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 03:25 AM
link   
I'd be crying, holding my kids and wife as tight as I could and be secure in knowing that we will all meet on the other side.

top topics

join