It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Concentration Camps On U.S. Soil

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2003 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by William
This list has been posted here before, and debunked over and over again. Many of our members have been to these locations and have found nothing much more sinister than women's prisons in some cases.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yea! De-bunk this Fort Wainright Alaska has one for 2 million people? There is only 700.000 humans in the whole state 1/3 the size of lower 48
Plus they are building a urban combat training site at Fort Richardson on 60,000 acres for Spyder Army out of Fort Knox to begin traing in September at the cost of 30 million dollars Elmendorf is building a new stip and facility for a new fighter squadron of F-22's or something!
Fort Greely is being sued by the town of Delta Junction for having WMD of a bio logical and chemical nature to close to town.
Clear Air Force Base is constucting a new HAARP which will be powered by the Healy Alaska coal fired pollution free power plant . With transmission lines installed to feed the above mentioned by PAR Electrical the worlds largest power transmission company. [who also bring you area 51, 54, and Mercury Nevada and they are hiring]] sub contracted by G.V.E.A. of Alaska awarded contract by the United States Depatment of the Interior Fairbanks Alaska my last employer. Would you like me to fax you my W-2 for 82

Any other Alaskan bases you'd like to discuss?

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 01:30 PM
link   
MINNESOTA
Duluth - Federal prison camp facility.

That is a real facility, I live about 15 miles from it. But it is not that secure. Last week on the news they reported that a prisoner just walked out of the facility. (It is only mininum security) I would think they could find a slightly more secure facility like the Nat'l gaurd base located a mile away from the prison camp.

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Who do they plan to put in those camps? Are they planning on being attacked in the near future? Surely they wouldn't put thier own people in them. Hey maybe they're just a safe place to have meetings and there's no reason for alarm. No one could get near them in there. Wouldn't wont anyone stumbling in to a ritual now. - Oh, uh! excuse me I must have taken a wrong turn somewhere. I, I, I'll just be leaving now. Uh, have nice day.

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I don't think I will come back to Pennsylvania after hearing that. Maybe I'll stay in Europe.

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Indeed....Jersey isn't safe anymore it seems. Well, at least I know EXACTLY where I would be headed.

FUNK the media and the gov't. They ALWAYS lie to us.

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by DClark
Well Granada Colorado is a no-go. There's nothing there anymore and the city owns the land there.

Trinidad, CO is not being renovated.

Fort Carson???

Did these people researching this, actually visit these places?

Last time I was at Mather AFB there was housing development on it... Nice accomodations for something supposedly being readied for a concentration camp.

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 10:48 PM
link   
So...are there detainment camps or not?

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 11:17 PM
link   
WHAT ARE THE PURPOSE OF THESE CAMPS? WHO DO THEY PLAN TO PUT IN THEM?

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 02:37 AM
link   
If you want concentration camps you're looking on the wrong continent.

Try names like Villawood, Woomera, Port Headland...

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 03:01 AM
link   
People doing research usually are in school to get a degree.

Starts with:

B.S. = Bull Sh........
then you go for a
M.S. = More Shi.........

THEN what is obvious in this thread
the P.H.D = Piled Hip Deep.

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by just_a_pilot
People doing research usually are in school to get a degree.

Starts with:

B.S. = Bull Sh........
then you go for a
M.S. = More Shi.........

THEN what is obvious in this thread
the P.H.D = Piled Hip Deep.

When I first heard it it was "higher and deeper", but hey...vive le diference. Or something.

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Keep your replies in this thread on topic, Concentration Camps On U.S. Soil. Review the posts from the beginning if needed.

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I'd just like to know if that concentration camp list has been debunked, and if so by whom.

The scary thing is, it CAN happen here.

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 11:54 PM
link   
If no one has checked that one, i will. Does anyone have any clue what location its at?

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 12:13 AM
link   
i live in topeka is there any information on were this camp mite be so i could try and locate it and photograph it?

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 12:50 AM
link   
if there were nukes that hit us, and the way things look thats a remote possibility. Then we would need a bunch of places to relocate people, process them decontaminate etc. I don;t think you would want affected populations straggling all over the country. The same for a super flu ..where entire states might be quaranteened. Or a natural catastrophe like an asteroid, or that caldera in Yellowstone. up until now what was the evacuation plan?.katrina was a good eye opener. or those tsunamis in asia. But something is expected for sure. If you look at the old b movies, you get an idea of the breakdown off society. Just a thought.

[edit on 23-7-2007 by Sys_Config]

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Helix
Oh, yay concentration camps.. And the media hasn�t noticed any of them yet? Yeah right..

If you're relying on the media to do your thinking you're in a # load of trouble.

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 01:19 AM
link   
the only way these camps will ever be in use is AFTER they take our guns. How do you forsee "them" being able to take our guns without any repercussions?

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 01:20 AM
link   
They've slowly been doing that for a long time. Right now OSHA is trying to take our bullets.

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 04:51 AM
link   
The list provided by the OP looks much like this one and numerous others that can be found all over the web. From everything I can tell, if you choose to believe this the list is very outdated.

That being said I have never seen anything debunking this, but I wouldn't be shocked and I would love to see it if it is out there. I do believe there are camps in the US. We call them FEMA camps. I do not think that list is accurate and I think some regular military bases are being called "Camps" on that list.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join