posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 04:08 PM
Advice for driving on wintery roads:
2. Drive slower
3. Don't tail gate. And don't drive beside people.
4. Beware of bridges (over and under), declines, and inclines.
5. If you lose traction and there is snow nearby, try to veer toward the snow gently.
6. Make sure your auto insurance is paid up.
7. Don't drive around blocked off roads.
8. If common sense says don't, don't.
9. If you let your kids play in the winter weather, bundle them up yankee style. Check on them every 15 to 30 minutes.
10. If your kids teeth start to chatter, get them inside immediately.